Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBidAZga_LM
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
twitter.com/OmniDestiny
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
vocaroo.com/i/s1NhSgYtEVua
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delete my computer

I'd discuss my ideas with him face to face.

I don't like talking with people only using my voice through a phone or a headset. It's just weird to talk like that and it makes me uncomfortable.

Didn't a female polack debate Destiny on stream and got destroyed in the process?

Why do you guys always talk shit but you are too scared to back it up?

I don't have Skype

>jamal then strapped on a jihad vest

Who is this?

I don't run proprietary software

Ask him to debate Jason Unruhe.

@MaoistRebelNews

Cuckstiny got BTFO by some teenage queer so bad that he had to ragequit

lol, bring it on. He's just spewing libtard talking points at you at high speed but when you see past that he has nothing and when you point it out he runs away.

Naked Ape fucked his shit up to the point where he even had to rule out a molymeme debate because he would kill himself if that ever happened.

>"Wanna hop on voice and discuss those opinions you post on Sup Forums?"
How would he know that?

I'd debate him. I could win too. Jon tron just wasn't informed enough on what he was talking about to debate someone over voice. I am though.

>me watching this debate

Wonder how Skype installed itself and uninstall it again.

who?

Anyone that has any idea of debating could beat this guy, he's a terrible debater. Even molymeme could shred him.

Who?

I probably could debate him on whatever though, thanks to the whole moot court/ mock trial shit I did while at uni.

doesnt he live in like 99.99% white state?

how unprogressive

a pc is a physical object so you cant just delete it like you can do with applications

It was memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

Sage this thread

this

Is he the new pootypie or something?

t. norwegian autist with no sens of humor

Naked Ape almost came off worse than the Sup Forums girl.

I would btfo him.

Sense*
also not an autist

Also humour, not humor.

BTFO would imply there was an actual debate there, that naked ape kid never allowed any debate to happen, he just yelled incoherent shit for half an hour to annoy destiny

But you aren't gonna.

Cause you're a bitch cuck.

twitter.com/OmniDestiny
DM him and he'll probably let you on.

Stop texting this number or I'm calling the cops you are scaring my wife and children

this is what the others should have done

(you)

Typical american online forum poster.

>Go into a call to debate with someone
>start screaming SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
>surprised when they hang up on you

: thinking :

>want to make me money by boosting my viewership?
Not really, no.

Top tier debating tactics
SHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UP!

Destiny constantly "wins" debates by never shutting up and never letting the other person speak

He just keeps going with his hour long compassion rants

He would have to tell me what we're debating on before we actually debate.

He has a hard time doing that.

>point out the one 5 second snippet where he tells cuckstiny to shut up
>conveniently ignore the other 25 minutes of cuckstiny getting argumentatively BTFO
nonwhites, not even once

>What do you do?
Slap him in the face with my intellectual penis & humiliate him live so hard he loses half his fans.

I dont debate cucks I might catch something

>I might catch something
Like a more realistic worldview?

What's realistic about him? He's fucking retarded, only retards think any of his arguments have merit, i have yet to hear one coherent argument from him. You are just fucken dumb dude.

If I'm some kind of e-celeb with a following, I don't give him the time of day. He's a leech who wants to build up a following of kids who don't pay attention to politics at all but want to be on the "right" team.

Same for me. I think a lot of communication is done through body language, which is why it does not feel natural doing it through a phone or skype.

>tfw too smart to see the negative ramifications of flooding europe with millions upon millions of illiterate niggers

that's literally what destiny does in all his "debates" though

>YO DAWG ARE YOU LIKE FOR REAL MAN LIKE HOW CAN YOU EVEN

"No, I have a job."

>What do you do?

make sure I don't step on him by accident

lol is he still around? Remember him from SC2. Sometimes funny, but definitely a pseudo-intellectual edgelord that would fit in r/iamverysmart

>only retards think any of his arguments have merit

That's pretty much how all lefties like him operate. They ensure that it's them who get to pick the audience for the debate (by holding it in their own echo chamber), because then they can just spew the lefty dogmas.
It's easy to win a debate when the audience thinks that all your "facts" are unchallengeable.

Also why they are losing though, because they just keep preaching to the choir and don't reach any new people.

LOL, is he like 5'7?

Must be a miserable existence if you have no free time away from your job.

Destiny has a condition that makes him get smaller and smaller by time. This is how he looks now.

you know how manlets lie about that
apparently he's more like 5'5"

asian dude in pic related is 5'9"

The only person to beat Destiny into a senseless pulp was Ryan Dawson

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

It was less of a debate and more of an educational lesson

Naked Ape rekt Destiny

skinny little cucklet

>wearing a dirty 2 dollar undershirt to a restaurant
>Being that much of a skinny fat manlet

Ryan Dawson should debate Destiny again

muh niggas

>>"Wanna hop on voice and discuss those opinions you post on Sup Forums?"

Sure, just give me a few days to get my points and sources together so I can have them all on hand like you do before asking people to join into debates unprepared.

"You're just stroking your ego You think GDP, cost of goods, and wages are the same thing Shut up Shut up Shut up Stop interrupting me I'm gay and have a black bf so I can call black people monkeys I'm so offensive (weasel-ish laughter)"

>3 minutes in
>cringing so hard I had to mute the sound

Believe it or not, I also have a family.

Nothing.
That dude's a washup and a cuck, but he can talk some mean smack.

Wrong

"Daddy, are you too scared to debate Destiny"?

I can't use Skype with my webcam and mic covered.

kek

Steven "The destiny of the white race is to be erased" Bonnell would just shout identity politics the entire time.

Why do people try to make economic arguments for keeping America white? Maximizing economic growth doesn't make a nation happier, more secure, more literate, etc.

You can make a moral argument for ethno-nationalism.

"No, I'd rather spend time with you than some autistic attention whore who tries to look like a gay Leonidas in a trenchcoat."

Happy now?

DEBATE ME!
DEBATE ME!
DEBATE ME!
DEBATE ME!

lol

*Hangs up on Naked Ape*
>I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON.

Personally I'd rather play SC2 with Destiny than get strawmanned to death.

To be fair Day9 is like 6'5

Is that pistachio girl?

Here in Ameriland it's spelled humor, bud

christ this bitch is annoying as fuck

No its me. I was drunk af because he stalled for 2 hours all while his fans were trying to fuck with me so I nervously got shitfaced. Also, I was like 5-6 months inti being redpilled and not even aware of race realism and the JQ then.

Honestly, it was a good learning experience for me.

He lost to the NakedApe, he'll never debate somebody from Sup Forums, that'll be suicide. Why is his alt-left twitch chat is using pepes, however?

Sorry famalam, I was too drunk to even be coherent.

Another fucking e-celeb thread.

The fucking world is burning and you (Cucktopia) are focusing on this. God no wonder you people are utterly and completely fucked.

Prove it. Say something retarded.

>a woman
Oh nooooo he beat a woman in an argument. Hey remember like yesterday when Naked Ape blew him out so fucking hard he ragequit the stream? I get that you need to worship your E-idol to feel better about being a beta manlet like him, but he's a loser.

vocaroo.com/i/s1NhSgYtEVua
A drunk newly politicized woman who had no clue who he was. Ape decimated him though.

That guys is an autist who thinks that if he screams at the other guy it means he is right.

Holy shit this put something into context for me, when he "debated" Shkreli, he said that there was no drug for treating shortness as an example, and Shkreli immediately said "yes there is," and named it, and Desticuck instantly perked up.

I didn't know why he was so interested at first, now I see it's because he's the most beta of manlets.

Dawson creamed him, but so did Metokur, Shkreli, and Ape. Dawson just won the MOST decisively because he was so so much more educated than him.

OH SHIT it's her

>call him a cuck
>hang up
>realize i don't have skype installed
>mfw

there's something wrong with his jaw too. he's a disabled faggot.

This, he clearly knows his debating tactics well and he is not interested in a fair fight, if he was he wouldn't gish gallop the fuck out of his opponent, construct strawmen and appeal to the majority. I really, really dislike Destiny and it's not because I disagree with his views, he's just a maggot.
Also this should be a wake up call to all of you people who are not well versed in debating tactics because some day you'll have to deal with a person like Destiny and if you are not prepared, you will get verbally buttfucked.

Good job making Sup Forums look absolutely retarded. Seriously, you did us a great disservice

This is why I view my embarrassing myself as a net positive because it helped teach me how to talk to disingenuous faggots like Destiny.

Go back to fucking Sup Forums faggot.

I am sick of this shit. Why is a Cuck Craft 2 player with less muscle mass then an anemic cat talked about on Sup Forums