Why are whites attacked currently?

Hi, kindof new to this board. Can someone explain to me why whites are attacked and demonized so much nowadays? I don't get why.

whitey is evil

Care to give examples?

Because the left thinks it's okay to be racist against whites as some sort of "reparations" for white racism in history, but it's really just racism. Liberals are racist.

Jews are literally trying to eradicate white people because we're a threat to their global hegemony.

They are one of the only races of people that stand in the way of total jewish global domination and are susceptible to guilt for the crimes of others

Shit bait but enjoy the (You)s.

because the jews want to subjugate all races but whites are just the hardest to control because we desire liberty and traditional family unit and self sufficiency

Whites are the most capapable at building civilization and being nice, and Jews hate that, for whatever reason a lot of head Jews seem to suffer from some sort of spiritual retardation and want whites gone so they can rule over the lesser people of Earth, presumably in such a way as a vampire feeding off their host. Jews have been doing this for thousands of years as well.

It is history repeating itself.

Do not forget who formed the original KKK - Democrats. They killed both white & black Republicans.

not attack lol white boys have persecution complex

they just can't handle the fact black men are superior in every way

savages bite the hand that feed them

White people are evil but God's chosen people, the jews, will save us from this hell. We must abandon materialistic property and our culture to serve them the best way we can.

Heil Adam

Because whites are in the way of leftist goals. We value freedom of speech and the clear expression of ideas regardless of how horrible those ideas may be. We allow each man and each woman to speak the the "truth" that they have arrived at so that we can have an honest dialogue and hopefully come out with a better understanding of one another.

The left wants to take this away and they realize that the only people smart enough to understand the true value of Western civilization is white people.

Black people on average are too dumb to know how to build a prosperous country.
Hispanics are in a similar boat.
Asians get their feelings hurt very easily and are extremely sensitive so despite their high intelligence they prefer to just keep the peace by any means necessary and are willing to sacrifice a lot of freedoms and live a lie in order to have it. (Talking about the Chinese here. The Japanese are based are better on this issue).

Only the white man truly understands the value and sacrifice needed to make a country better over time.

And despite this generation letting it slip as we've indulged in hedonism - procrastination and losing our values... we still have that deep within us. That yearning for something better than what is currently around us. And we are the ones most likely to build it the right way.

So that's why we're attacked and demonized. Once we're destroyed, the thieves and tyrants can do as they wish.

Our suicidal altruism is killing us.

the other races are jealous of us

Such as "Dear White People." Imagine the media firestorm if there was that for black people.

Thanks for the replies so far, I'm reading them all.

this makes sense

They're the hardest to manipulate and subvert. We believe in hard work, morality, and culture. Whites are the last bastion of the nuclear family.
Degenerates hate success, crabs in a bucket.
It seems silly until you do the slightest bit of research into it, from unbiased news sources.
Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes.
I was a fully liberal kid until i opened my eyes and stopped watching television.

Because we showed weakness. The filth of the world has waited a long time for this. The cancer that is feminism and leftists have corrupted the european people from within, leaving them vulnerable.

The question is - who is behind this? Or was it inevitable aka fall of Rome

the superior empaths will always be attacked by the subhumans willing to enslave all

space aliens vampires

>Whites are the last bastion of the nuclear family.
>falling for nuclear family meme
there is a reason Asian immigrants are more successful than pink skin garbage, and it's not because putting your grandparents in a nursing home and kicking your kids out at 18 is a brilliant tactic for success

also
>hardest to manipulate and subvert
tippest toppest kek

Because we're successful, and they have an inferiority complex.

didn't the two switch in terms of ideology at some point?

Obamacare = slaves to the pharma industry

Amendments 13-15 were also mistakes but the normies don't need to know that

Jews degenerating Black culture.

Must be whitey's fault when they try to retain order and treat everyone the same.

literally 1% of politicians "switched" from Republican to Democrat yet the liberal talking point is that the entire ideologically changed.

It didnt.

How is Dear White People an "attack"?

They must be terrorized until they accept the true faith and the True Law.

The way I understand it:

There is an effort to destroy the concept of sovereign nations, in favor of globalization. Whites are not sold on this plan, because they already live in the wealthiest nations and their standard of living will have to take a hit.

So the powers that be try to break white resistance.

Jewish revenge for Diaspora, they also want to get rid of competition for dominance

Democrats and Republicans switched position on role of federal government vs state rights

You are thinking of American whites I think Europoors are more pure? Also, getting kicked out at 18 /hs graduation is very retarded, it happend to me.

Its actually a two fold strategy. Capitalism and Zionism prop up the jewish state. Marxism and multiculturalism tear down the west.
Endgame is the greater state of Israel including land in iraq, syria, jordan and eygpt creating an Israeli superpower while collapsing the west from within. In short, its the jews

How is it not, you fucking retard?
"Dear *insert race*" and then a huge list of things you hate about said race in a bitchy passive aggressive tone is an attack.

tax parasites have to justify theft from productive person

Wow, good job using brainwashed goyims as an example. Sorry your trashy family sucked.

>I think Europoors are more pure?
are you asking what you think?

>it happend to me
i can tell, pink boy

>switch ideology
it was a simple race of government sizes and taxes that culminated in today's numbers

my trashy top earning ethnic group family?
lol try again pretty pink flushed cheeks peach boy

This kicking your kids out at 18 and leaving no inheritance shit is the result of marxist influence and the degradation of family values over time. You should know this by now. It wasn't always this way in America.

They hate us cause they aint us

we are responsible for the two biggest war in history we killed hundreds of millions during those confict
We colonized Africa and North America stealing everything they had
We are responsible for the biggest human slave trade ever
We destroy the environment in the name of profit
only the white people can't live with nature

So how does this show that """whites""" are not easily subverted?

kek you pinkies trying to use your brains

Ovens now. Do you even know what a jew is? Why are you here?

wrong everywhere

india had way bigger slave deal than anything in usa
same with china
hek greece on per capita
let alone british empire
you stupid fukin kanuk

white built everything you see
white males to be exact
and white women love no bs white male
nigger lover women are all irish jew etc and worthless except for quick lay strategy