Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XQLyc
youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=en
4archive.org/board/b/thread/709786029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women in the military are worthless regardless of what country they are from.

Wrong

LOL women fighting
top kek

fuck off kike

Kill yourself Andreas

Grow up
Cant deny this proof

LOL women thinking they can fight

israel women love black men so much, it's a fact at this point

Look at this evidence

>buttmad kike sperging out with the usual drivel
Leave everything to me.

Lol we can defeat your shitty country in hours
Fuck off we love Israel here

Fuck off you dirty kike, Sup Forums is a catholic board.

This. Hamas, Hezbollah, Assad and Iran will be BTFOed by based Israel and allies.

I'd like to stick my zuckerman in her zuckercan if you know what I mean

Fag bukakke

i m generally straight,but no girls want to talk to me so i turned bi to cope with my loneliness

>the eternal turbokike
brush your teeth please

There's nothing wrong with supporting Israel.
Not only is it America's greatest ally, but it's a white country too - the only white country in the Middle-East.
If you're anti Israel you're pretty much anti white.
God bless the nation of Israel and its people.

hitler should have gased more jews

Why do jews resort to making models pose as israeli soldiers? Are you guys that desperate for support that you think men will support israel if they think there are pretty girls there?

>Jews
>White

Jews are awesome. I want to marry one someday

they know that goyim are that stupid

get gassed kike, fuck off with your IDF whores thread
archive.fo/XQLyc

burn in hell kike, go suck kids dicks

People hating on Israel are muslims and Achmeds from western countries. NOBODY likes muslims.

are you retarded senpai ?
>semi hot normal social media attention whores dont exist
>models have to be hired
not to mention most israeli models do serve.

Jews aren't white they are rats

Cant even deny this evidence

You know theres an influx of mentally disabled poster from /lgbt/ that shitposts here, lurk moar if you don't.

i thought the kike heeb yids were in exile

moslem and jew cut-dick morons alike deserve each other

what evidence you turbocuck ? evidence of JPEG artifacts because retards like you cant use loseless formats and have to recompress shit with a lossy format a gorillion times ?
fuck off senpai

*six gorillion

God bless Israel.

We don't, we have always considered Jews white.

done

Homophobia is correlated with gayness because it's helps you suppress homosexual urges in yourself and your family.

Sup Forums hates gays

Thus Sup Forums is filled with repressed gays.

Pretty much every gay guy here rationalizes what they say by going "Well yeah I'm gay, but at least I'm not a faggot like X" because they're ashamed of their homosexuality and must convince themselves they're not as gay as somebody else out there.

Let's cut to the chase: how many jewesses would be willing to marry a young goy like me?

>Hello goyim, fellow white person from Norway here. Why don't you like our photoshopped yid girl propaganda pictures?

Did you know that israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI

fixed

I thought we were jewish

Israel is the warmonger. It has NO CLAIM to Palestinian land. That and genociding the Ethiopian Jews through forced birth control doesn't sound very diverse and tolerant to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Oy vey

wtf i support them in their war against satanic islamic invaders now

>Sup Forums hates jews
>that makes us gay because some jews are female

What are you doing

Children of stolen slavic whores and the rape of gentiles.

It wouldn't surprise me.

Most of WFBM couples are actualy JFBM...

JF being jewish females

I missed the kike whore threads!

TBF most jew girls are huge sluts but they usually have gross faces. Don't know what to say here, "Norwegian" friendo.

>>>/oven/
>>>/reddit/

fixed your gay ass post
same thing you're doing, you told me that i cant deny some evidence with a pic of jpeg artifacts so now im copying you senpai

What's Israel? Are you referring to that made up country in Palestine occupied by Jews?

forgot the gay ass post

MUH DICK

OOGA BOOGA

kys kike

>white of nature
Ugh aren't you guys a bit sick of going on about color?

in to the oven with them u go

kill yourself kike

Israel making all the arabniggers buttmad is one of the major reasons the whole area is fucked and one of the major reasons there are so many muslims fleeing the middle east to europe

It's probably really effective propaganda. You could probably get burgers and maybe crumpets to sign up that way, too. Not in Canada though because this country is so fucked up no one wants to defend it.

Source:
instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=en

Last post was 88 weeks ago
Fucking jidf cucking everything up

Israeli interests are not western interests.
Israeli interests are NWO with Israel in the middle.

Even when they are "ugly" I would support an Israeli girl above a shitskin. Hell I would even support a Israeli chick with a dick above those subhumans.

>israeli girls love western men

And off to Israel I go.

That's the goal cuck.
They send shitskins into your land.
Only Israel can stop the muslims.

>Jews
>Not shitskins

See her

WHAT THE FUCK ARE JEWS EVEN DOING IN FUCKING GAZA U TWAT

Look at this!!! Share it to your friends

>Israeli girls are white

Your efforts are in vain shill. Nobody on this board will get laid, including you.

>Only Israel can stop the muslims
Perharps, but they don't want to.

The conflict on Syria was caused by kikes, which caused a mass immigration into Europe.

wtf i love kikes now

driving the mudslimes out and conveniently towards Europe
it's like (((they))) have an ulterior motive

the false dichotomy of supporting muslims or supporting israel is a lose-lose situation for the west

When Israeli girls get some goyim loving I'll be sure to post about it to see if your point still stands.

bombing mostly
sure thing senpai

Fun fact: when Jews have sex their body hair becomes entangled in a process similar to fastening a Velcro strip.

They then undergo the holy ritual of Ka'puryelsha to become unstuck.

>hamas wants to kill all jews and puts its shitskinned children in the frontlines in the process
are Hamas, dare i say it, /our sandniggers/?

>maybe you shouldn't take shit that isn't yours.
People don't have a right to defend themselves?

Maybe if the hamas was lobbying retarded-ass politicians into supplying shekles to Israel they wouldn't need to protect themselves.

Palestinians and Syrians are the closest to Europeans middle east has.

Qatar was the main instigator of the Syrian shit. All Israel does is give some terrorists on the border healthcare so they don't attack them. Hardly enough to overthrow a country.

Israel proudly supported the Contras, Pinochet, Apartheid South Africa during the Cold War even when the west was cucking out.

literally merchants

wtf i love kike shills now

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102019949/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102149812/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101883964/

>posts pic of a mashakit tash
shit senpai i had 2 of them that were hotter then this on the base i served in, for some reason all the really hot girls get the same few roles in the army all the time.

they are still disgusting sandniggers that should stay in the middle east
the kikes blowing up the whole region is not helping that

more
4archive.org/board/b/thread/709786029
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80227191/
thebarchive.com/b/thread/693447079/
warosu.org/g/thread/59383695

did not say they should come here

Please leave my pictures alone man

>leb talking about sandniggers
all the buildings in your country keep falling apart all the time maybe you should l2build shit before talking about your dune-coon friends.

Jews are like Africanized bees; they mate with non-Jews and the result is not a hybrid, as expected, but rather a full Jew. Men who marry Jewesses are literally cuckolding themselves; their genes are lost as they support an invading race.

Hey schlomo, did you know israel propagandists used israeli female soldiers in their underwear as a tool to make foreign neets like israel more....

Israel is just a small worthless country, why anyone cares about it so much escapes me

you told me yourself i cant deny the evidence

Abx Foxman doesn't agree and is deebly goncerned with that since apparently jews in America are fucking non-jews at astronomical rates.

>magen david on top
come on senpai it looks like shit