Eurovision song contest (sweden)

So the swedish Eurovision competition is over and our contribution this year have been selected. Now i don't know which one of you did this but i salut you!
I knew that you could create an American president but i never thought you'd be abel to troll the most politically correct event in the world. Hacking an event and deciding the popular vote is one thing but you really stepped up your game this time. To actually infiltrate the jury and go against the public choice and make your own candidate win is simply astonishing.

The boldness of showing the white power sign that many times in that short amount of time is what makes this really great.
Last year a lady in beard won, this year /pol has given a white man the chance to win and create a nuclear melt down among the leftist and feminist community.

If i did not know better i would think that Pepe himself orchestrated this, but alas he rests with kek. Praised be his name. MAGA.

Se link below.
youtube.com/watch?v=bjd6ll3RP6s

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2014/12/01/sound-sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
youtube.com/watch?v=NjUxpoDtypM
youtube.com/watch?v=h-_UQVsoLQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=URbjo_9ABfs
youtube.com/watch?v=2IoKYLqGaPc
youtube.com/watch?v=XYJwnCsMBfo
youtube.com/watch?v=HFhf67yNp-o
youtube.com/watch?v=gP7SX-yq3-s
youtube.com/watch?v=qXMDR4vF2JU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-YnCI32Nc
youtu.be/q8J3GAg5zaI?t=89
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hell seger

too bad it's a shit song

i liked owe until he turned full sjw

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU VILE RACISTS IN SWEDEN????!!!!! STOP IT WITH THESE WHITE PEOPLE. YOU NEED A SOMALI TO REPRESENT YOUR COUTNRY AT EUROVISION TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW TOLERANT AND DIVERSE YOU ARE

Shadilay brothers! Praise Kek! Make Eurovision Great Again!

Bigot

Some parts of the song sound like shadilay.

hell FUCKING seger

Another Swede who doesn't look White.

Why does Sweden want to be like Americans so badly? Is there even one popular band in Sweden or even semi-popular band that doesn't sings in English?

(((American language)))

Yes, quite a few actually. You just never hear about them... you know, because they sing in swedish... You idiot.

I hope its good. I cant stand when some Latvians start singing those shit songs in english

Most Swedish-produced songs you hear on the radio are in English. We are probably one of the most americanized countries in the world.

Because Americans are so "hip and cool". Everyone here wants to move to America.

If i don't hear about them, well that's like definition of not being popular. I can assure you 100% that if you don't start using Swedish language you will be nigger land 100%.

But also a lot of american hit songs are written and/or produced by Swedes.

Give me one example. Then if you can, give me ten examples to back up your "a lot" statement.

Well, you haven't heard of them. Doesn't mean they're not popular. You asked if there are any popular bands "in Sweden [...] that doesn't sings [sic] in English" and I gave you an answer. Obviously they aren't going to be as popular in other countries if they sing in swedish. You really are retarded aren't you or is it just because you're Slavic?

LOL Only band I ever heard from Sweden is Abba.

newyorker.com/magazine/2014/12/01/sound-sweden

"Do you like Swedish pop music? The answer is probably yes, even if you can’t name a single artist born in Sweden. Do you like Katy Perry’s “Hot N Cold”? Pink’s “Please Don’t Leave Me”? Kelly Clarkson’s “Since U Been Gone”? Many of the songs on the new Taylor Swift album, “1989,” half of which were co-written by Max Martin, a Swede? “1989” sold almost 1.3 million copies in its first week"

You don't have google do you?

And the said thing is I didn't even realize Abba was from Sweden at all. I've literally never heard a hit song "from Sweden" in my lifetime, much less a hit "American song from Sweden."

Am I being trolled? Are these Swedes just larping?

Many Swedish bands you heard of, but you think they are Americans. Abba wouldn't be Swedish either if they didn't promote it constantly how they are Swedish because there's this blonde chick.

You realy are a retard, aren't you?

When deerposting goes too far

Wow no wonder, those songs are all trash-pop. I've never heard that Katy Perry song, the only one I've ever heard is her Eye of the Tiger remix. No one listens to Pink, I may have heard that Kelly Clarkson song in an ex-girlfriends car once but can't be positive... That's not exactly the stuff we listen to here, and it's thankfully not on my radio stations either.

On the subject of Eurovision did you guys hear how Russia trolled Ukraine? Many keks were had.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin

Here you go... and that's just one Swedish guy.

Well I said hit songs not good songs...

>because there's this blonde chick.

And Americans were shocked they never saw such person before.

Follow the example of Finland. Why are we letting our mongoloid brothers in the east be more progressive than us? ffs

Ni skulle ha röstat på Boris, jävla rasister

only old women, gays and eastern euros care about the Eurovision
that thread is cancer

I know what this is, Swedes think they are Americans, so naturally you need niggers like Americans to be complete in your head.

It's not going to be better than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE

This is why they have Blacked.com, so they can see and learn about blondes.

Dude this is not even pretty here, fucking hell

Fuck she even looks gross with LESS clothing on.

how is he winning kek-worthy at all? i havent been following

Prettiest person from Finland ever
She would make Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun proud

i havent heard of any slovenian musician ever

in any language

So you telling me that's real? They must be really desperate to present her as beautiful. They added Santa suit, stockings and she's already meat display. Still won't convince me that she's beautiful or Finnish. You can pull out 1 out of million shemales and it might look similar.

>not available in your country
Go gas yourself Sven
I've named my Blacked.com folder Sweden

Politically correct beauty

Dressman confirmed.

No homo.

The white aryan man marches on!

This is the best they could find? My god she should wear a burka

We are a small country and not important, which is a good thing in EU. If niggers/Arabs know something then it's English. We passed a law recently where you have to know Slovenian, which is good. I can't believe there wasn't such a law before.

Now you get it

>slovenian music

youtube.com/watch?v=NjUxpoDtypM

It's really catchy.

>showing international hand-sign for "okay" is now white supremacy
This timeline is getting weird

Slavic languages are better then Germanic ones too.

You guys are fucking new
This symbol has always been used by the elites.

Is Australia going to be in Eurovision again?

White guilt

I don't know the reason but your statement is true.
Our politicians mastrubate to the american flag before going to sleep.
Sweds hate their own culture

Look at the hands!

I bet we will win Eurovision again, we keep doing it constantly I've lost count

remember the last eurovision winner we have Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and even Sup Forums live thread ? everyone mad and says rigged because it's a propaganda to let ukraine win. You can't win judge vote no matter how many people votes.

Weirder than you think dubby. Things are getting tr-tr-trippy.

It was miss helsinki and I wonder where they find these beasts
Last year miss helsinki

HANDS!!

since when 666 became pol's sign ?

They just gutted our gun laws and you post this retarded shit

I actually believe this is exactly what is going on in our prime ministers head

You really believe its a 666 sign. You are a retard low energy cuck.

It have become more trendy to sing in Swedish again the last couple of years.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-_UQVsoLQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=URbjo_9ABfs

youtube.com/watch?v=2IoKYLqGaPc

How come all of the other Melodifestivalen contestants were non-ethnic Swedes? Thankfully Robin won in the end.

>zara larsson
>swedish house mafia
>tove lo
>avicii
>galantis
>neiked
What the fuck sweden

only stockholm bratz listen to that shit
and they aren't even human, let alone living beings.

>Mel Gibson uses a "satanic hand symbol"
>after directing the most accurate sympathetic portrayal of Jesus in Hollywood history

Methinks this is just more pretty anti-white stuff Jews complain about in synagogue

Because SVT (the tv-station that runs the show) is a state run PC channel filled with SJW-cucks.

It's not satanism, is the sign of high energy!

>Nej könsord vill vi inte ha i schlagerfestivalen - och inga ord på engelska.

>No we dont want sexual language in the schlagerfestival and no english

Edward is right you know.

Holy shit, never thought I'd see that.

this is slovakian

Shills try to make it "ourthing"
Fuck you shills, for once LEAF, you are correct!

You're retarded. We don't hear any songs in Russian here either.

haha!

youtube.com/watch?v=XYJwnCsMBfo

youtube.com/watch?v=HFhf67yNp-o
deez iz zlovenian :DDDDDDDDDDDD

so is this

youtube.com/watch?v=gP7SX-yq3-s

Alright. Looks like christmas is cancelled this year.

my god and i actually wiped that from memory
fuck you.

how do i get an early 00's slovenian qt gf?

what a stupid fucking post, go back to prepping your bull, swedeshit.

Tell her to buy you a drink.

you don't

youtube.com/watch?v=qXMDR4vF2JU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-YnCI32Nc
Vi hev nigrz nau

> tfw no cute slavic gf

youtu.be/q8J3GAg5zaI?t=89

Slovenian girls go for white people usually.
Snowniggers aren't desired.

We had them since the 90s

>Slovenian girls go for white people
Actually we have many coalburners.