News Sources

Where does pol get their news from?

Other urls found in this thread:

spidr.today/
spidr.today/?c=gb
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drudge is one of them

Lots of people will hate on it, but reddit is typically the most uptodate on everything breaking news. Just ignore the comments section if you wish.

Sup Forums

Spidr is great, I also check the news board here and other places.

Also twitter.

>inb4 Breitbart
None of you better use that site anymore. It's literally a propaganda tool for Bannon at this point. I actually really like Bannon but Breitbart will just do his bidding uncritically and is not worth reading

Based ZeroHedge and wolfstreet.

Also ponziworld when I'm in a blackpill mood.

Everything but the MSM (yes that includes fox)

you're a literal retard. instead of reddit you might as well refresh cnn all day cause that's the same quality you dipshit. unless you mean donald_trump reddit which is slightly better

The same place CNN does, the homeless guy living under a bridge

This

So pol gets it's news from pol

A combination of sources is how I do it

This. You have to make sure to take EVERYTHING that gets posted here with a massive grain of salt, but short of actually witnessing shot firsthand you'll never hear about it faster

Daily Stormer.

RT News, Sputnik, Infowars and Malik Obama's twitter.

Sputnik, breitbart, infowars and Sup Forums

spidr.today/ is all you need

Analasis:
Styx
Freedom Alternative

News
Sup Forums
Norwegian media

Education
Youtube lectures/talks by educated people

Also, pic related. Fucking somalis.

zerohedge.com

RT, drudge, AP and Sup Forums

Ive never used reddit before? Do I have to have an account? Cant I be anonymous?

Also what forums are like Sup Forums there or of interest.

finally real news

I remember there were threads about the Turkey coup from roach posters before it was on the news anywhere

this desu

infowars ofc

>infowars
That guys is a fuckin radical nutbag

Let me guess, you've been drinking the tap water?

my ass

Erdogan in Netherlands news on spidr.today with Chrome Translate. Juicy stuff.

Depends, I usually hear political news firsthand from staffers, economics news I have reminders and read the sources myself or ZeroHedge. Happenings Sup Forums is the quickest and everything else Twitter. Like to keep ABC news running to see how the MSM is spinning their crap. I'm usually the most informed person people meet.

I filter and boil all my rain water

Nice.

DAILYSTORMER

Newsnow. They post different new outlets so i see both right and left. Sometimes it's good to see either side

we like to keep everything "in house"

You know there's also a british section on spidr.today/?c=gb

All of them. You can glean the story that is closest to the truth from multiple storys.

NPR, Associated Press sometimes here

pol

Read everything, trust nothing.

Sup Forums

Ignoring the occasional fake news or outdated news stories that get posted here, this is probably one of the most diverse boards on the internet and, thus, the best place to hear a variety of view points from those around the world, whether it be coming from a white nationalist in South Africa or a far-left cuck in Sweden.

You hear about shit quick, too; plebbit and the mainstream news outlets only report on certain events several days after they're brought up here, or not at all.

Are Breitbart and Infowars worth listening to at all? I enjoy listening to Alex Jones, as fruity as he can be, but I haven't entertained those two news outlets otherwise.

Hearing Jonesy lose his shit over nothing is kind of amusing. He's a raging clown of a nutbag

Sounds like something an interdimensional shapeshifting child molestor might say...

catch me at the grove

I get mine off CNN.

CNN is very reliable, because when they talk about politics, they mean the opposite.

Checked

Forward
Tablet
Haaretz
B'nai B'rith restroom
Sheckey Greene Fanclub Premium Newletter

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

This & Twitter.

Somebody I know will say, "Hey did you hear about such and such?" And then I will say, "No." And then they will tell me about it. And that is how I get my news.

None of your business, kike

FISH PEOPLE. This Bullshit artist has gone too far. Or the communist chinese and the Saudis tricked him.