Drumpf's approval rating is at 39% right now

>Drumpf's approval rating is at 39% right now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
gallup.com/topic/election_2016.aspx
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history
gallup.com/poll/180113/2014-approval-congress-remains-near-time-low.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's up Serbian Shariahblue? I haven't seen you in a bit.

It's bad....

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

Yep. Since he started shilling for that shitty GOP bill his approval ratings went down.

SAD!

It is an argument because there's a well known shill poster here with a Serbian proxy that can't even speak Serbian.

After all the bullshit there are STILL people who believe in these "facts".

Better yhan I expected.

He truly is the best president ever, even he haven't reached the bottom yet.

Oh, sure, it was all healthcare. No, the bill really is a POS, but you're forgetting he claimed with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER Obama wiretapped him and a million more Russian ties to his henchmen were found.

As soon as Dumbfuck crashes under 35% approval, it's on. He will be impeached and the GOP will give us Pence. Liberals and #NeverTrump conservatives alike will rejoice.

I bet the same people coming up with these numbers are the ones who had Clinton polled at 90%+ to win

>Serbia
LOL since when can third world countries afford discussing politics

>NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER

Wikileaks provided the fucking evidence the next fucking day.

TS believes "polls"...

Hillary had a 98% chance of winning, until she got shlonged.

Source, or fake news.

>tfw when he'll still win again in 4 years

posting in a shillin' thread

Even after CTR has long been disbanded, this loyal lib is still here. I remember seeing you in the primaries, shitposting up until now

What keeps you going?

Still having money for a proxy?

Nope. Gallup didn't conduct polls during the 2016 election.

Get your facts straight, drumpfy.

>He will be impeached.

No he won't. He has done nothing worthy of impeachment.

>Trusting PutinLeaks

Classic drumpf supporter.

Just wait until Congress forces him to release his tax returns.

He is controlled by Russia.

gallup.com/topic/election_2016.aspx

Are you fucking retarded?

How much does shariablue pay?
I see lots of poles and serbs shilling lately.
Or are those proxies?

he's probably /our serb/
arguments keep people sharp
that or a shitposter looking for laughs

>PutinLeaks

muh pootin

muh vast russian conspiracy

It doesn't matter, babydick. The IC is 95% #NeverTrump conservatives and they are planning a coup to get Pence in a soon as they can. Dems will go along with it because, hey, fuck Trump and they know Pence won't hit back.

There is nothing you can do about this.

There is a lot more Russian drip, drip, dripping imminent.

When the IC source said, "he will die in jail," they weren't fucking kidding.

so? 'making people like you' and 'getting what needs to be done, done' are two contradictory goals.

is this a fucking high school popularity contest? are you a fucking teenage slut? because that's who you're thinking like.

Kys leaf

They didn't conduct polls for president you dumb dirty white trash.

Funny no matter how low people's opinion of Trump drops, they still think he's better than the Media. I'd like to see what people's opinions on the Democrats are as well. Because it seems to me while nobody seems to like Trump, they hate the people he's against more. And in this democracy that's all that really counts.

Both probably, moreso the healthcare bill. Although something's wonky about this poll that his numbers shoot up like that then fall just as hard.

The real story is that his Rasmussen numbers are pretty bad, currently the worst they've been since the inauguration. They tend to have a Republican bias, they called 2012 for Romney but accurately called 2016 +2% for Hillary nationally. He's currently at 46% approval vs 53% disapproval, and strong disapproval is 13 points higher than strong approval. He stepped in it with the AHCA.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

>(((polls)))

Why are people still pushing the "Russia ties" conspiracy theory. Ever couple of week someone "spoke to someone Russian" which is always made out to be something and is nothing.

hah ok bud.

We'll be waiting for 8 years.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sup Forums BTFO
drumpftards on suicide watch

Obama could have forced the IRS to prosecute if there really were extensive Russian financial ties.

Zlumpf btfo, because of hat bill, even republicans hate him.

cunt is gone and is never coming back

>That one communist Serb on Sup Forums

Congress approval at 14% under Obama.

gallup.com/poll/180113/2014-approval-congress-remains-near-time-low.aspx

To be honest all those organizations went down on their own, and we obviously needed that because her special crimes that couldn't be dealt otherwise.

GOP Congress...

>Trumps approval is 39%
>according to the same polling firms that gave Hillary a double digit lead
>still polling higher than the opposition

Stimulates the almonds.

I like how people now are saying, "Oh, it's not a popularity contest! Trump is doing what needs to be done!"

But when Obama was running things, you guys cited his approval rating anytime it dipped and said "LOOKIT THIS KING NIGGER HE'S A MUSLIM!"

This board is so fucking full of hypocrites nowadays.

>so fucking full of hypocrites

No not really.

Reality is not some childish game.

that was a GOP congress you shitbird

No one likes the healthcare bill.

Wrong! putinleaks never provided evidence that Obama wiretapped Trump. They just released a bunch of outdated CIA malware that dumbfucks like you payed hundreds of billions of dollars for.

Are you sure you're not a Russian behind a proxy, you seem as dumb as one? Brain rotten away with vodka and all.

lefty baby steps

topkek

Every single liberal is going to vote Disapprove until the day they die thanks to media influence.

Because it was so much better when it was Dem controlled under Obama.

>The IC is 95% #NeverTrump conservatives

Glenn Beck suburban and rural retards actually believe that.

>mfw 90% of federal employee contributions went to Clinton

>Thinks it's election year where polls relevant
>It's actually current year

Approval ratings don't mean impeachment

Dumbass

>huu huu t-trust my shitty polls

lol. Return to reality Dusan, Trump won, and will again in 2020.

Why not compare Obama's job approval to Trump's? Why the fuck r u retards bringing up the GOP Congress?

She was a weak candidate
Trump was a softball
Bernie would have knocked it out of the park

Ugh! Is it 5pm yet?

>Trump will be impeached because polls say he isn't liked

I think maybe 5% of Americans actually understand what it takes and means to be impeached.

March 7 poll quinnipac

how can he ever get good approval apart from independents, 90% Democrats will say he is bad regardless of anything but Republicans tend to support Democratic presidents based on performance more than party lines.

Quick! Someone get this guy the nuclear codes!

At this rate he'll lose the election for sure!

This board.

How will drumpfsters recover affter this?

whenever i want to take a dump, i say "i'm taking a drumpf"

my friends laugh lol.

drumpkins don't realize they are in an extreme minority (of about 35%), only reason they didn't win is because the dems ran Clinton (worst candidate ever) + third party votes all campaigned (yes including johnson) to take away from Clinton voters

Trump won't be 2 term president, and the GOPe will lose the senate...

>Shill proxy - Distraction thread.
Don't worry. It will be 90% by the next election and all parts will be in place to really drain the swamp and your employeer.

bluumpf btfo

Ofc his approval ratings goes down when it's only him they are comparing. If people still had to choose between Hillary and Trump the numbers would have been higher.

And to think that the majority of Sup Forums actually believes trump is good for the country is pretty stupid. Sup Forums wanted him in office "for the lulz". Better than hillary though...

>He will be impeached and the GOP will give us Pence. Liberals and #NeverTrump conservatives alike will rejoice.
You can't just impeach someone because you don't like them

>drumpkins don't realize they are in an extreme minority (of about 35%)
>shitty biased poll even says 39%
Kys faggot, and take your wife and her son with you.

What's wrong with serbs?

>shitty biased poll

cry more Drumpfette. Calling a poll shitty is not an argument, gallup is one of the most respectable and accurate polling institution on the planet.

>inb4 muh election polls

rcp election polls had a relative error of 0% (the result was within the MOE).

Implying approval ratings mean jack shit. Look at bushes highest approval rating. and he's still regarded as one of the worst fucking president of all time.

That's after 9/11 you dumb fucking cunt.

Look at his approval rating when he left office you uneducated white trash.

Yeah he spiked at 9/11, but then sat at 30% for around 4 years. So doesn't that mean approval ratings are pretty telling?

Also this Majority of Americans hated Bush since 2005.

He had negative approval ratings from 2005 all the way to 2009 and a black guy with muslim middle name was elected.

Do you live in some kind of videogame world where approval below some arbitrary number automatically means impeachment?

Make him say something in serbian, it's the only way to tell.

WAAAAAAAAAA NO MORE FREE STUFF WAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAA I AM A DUMB REPUBLITARD THAT WANTS TO DIE ON THE STREET WITH NO HEALTH INSURANCE WAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek - and we all know how those polls treated you in november!

Oh look, I remember these things, they predicted the election!

Show me a Gallup poll that showed Hillary winning the election.

Pro tip: there isn't one.

op is a faggot

try and refute this op (pro tip you cant)

An unpopular president can hurt his party at the midterms.

9/11, carpet bomb muslims
>not high approval

Are you retarded? Bernie would have bankrupted the living fuck out of the U.S. all in the name of free shit.

>posting the inferior edit

Just like he had a 5% chance of winning the presidency right ? Cause the news would never lie

>obvious slide thread

>(((MSM)))

Gauthier?

>ogre
what are they, dreck?

>The elected president is not my president
>Surely a poll will be enough to impeach him

Why do you hate democracy, user?