Was "stop and frisk" effective?

Was "stop and frisk" effective?

What is the issue with "stop and frisk"?

it's bad because it proves black people are breaking the law 99.9% of the time when randomly stopped so it's racist.

>Was "stop and frisk" effective?
No. Crime went down across the country while Jew York implemented stop and frisk. Misattribution.
>What is the issue with "stop and frisk"?
ACLJEW

It was for me. I went to NYC to get stopped and frisked by a big burly cop who could easily over power me. I dresssd like the bumiest bum and it worked.

Yes, it was incredibly effective. The only argument the jews have is "c-crime fell across the country though...", one left wing economist went as far as to say crime decreased solely because of more liberal abortion laws.

The truth is crime decreased because of mass incarceration

>Wake up, smell something
>Look in the mirror
>You're a nigger!
>Go outside to grab your crotch and harrass people, or whatever it is black people do all day
>Find hashish in your pants
>>Shieeett
>See two cops waddle towards you at an alarmingly high pace
>>Shieeeeeeeeeet
>Try to grab for your gun to "pop a cap" in them, but forgot it at home, unbutton pants instead by mistake
>Pants drop
>Cops waddle up to you and tell you to submit to a patdown
>The cop pats you from top to middle
>When he tries to get further down, his stomach prevents him from bending and putting even the slightest kink in his knee would ruin the joint
>>>Alright Sir, do you have anything on you that I should know about?
>>Naawww nigga, shieet, man, just cause' I got shit for skin and sewers for scent don't mean I'm a criminal, nigga
>They let you go as they spotted more niggers to pat down
>You walk off with your pants down
>From now on you'll never wear them up again

>ITT: Sup Forumstards sucking authoritarian dick

With the amount of people they were stopping and frisking it was obvious that they weren't following the law correctly and more like... stopping and frisking any black/Hispanic that they saw/wanted.

>ACLJEW
kek, pretty much, them and the SPLC and all other marxist faggot leftist lawyer heavy conglomerates.

7/10

>stop and frisk proves that non-whites are disproportionately more likely to commit crime

>fak u wazziz boot lickers

You belong at the end of a noose, Jamal.

American niggers rarely smoke hash or joints.

Blunts (weed rolled in a cigar wrap) are the most popular by far.

Black people get caught breaking the law.

Dude the police had to stop doing stop and frisk because it was proven they were racist.

The law DOES allow a police officer to frisk someone during a detainment. These cops were stopping TONS of people and they all happened to be black and Hispanic.

Not really hard to see what was going on.

You probably liked getting felt up by a burly cop you fag

It's almost like blacks and hispanics commit a majority of all crime

>Niggers commit more crmes

Why are you stopping blacks more?

Kill yourself pigfucker

dindu nuffin

>What is the issue with "stop and frisk"?

Non-whites commit 94% of all violent crime in NYC.
Stop and frisk proportionally targeted those committing crimes and consequently proportionally caught minority criminals.

Leftists, all of whom are mentally I'll, saw an over-representation of blacks and browns not as a reflection of increased criminality in their communities, but as an indication that police were targeting them and, I suppose it follows, just letting white criminals run free.

are you retarded?

that was literally what he was implying in his post. he literally said that is what he wanted.

>DUDE! HEY DUDE! SPICS AND NIGGERS WERE TOTALLY SET UP BY WHITE SUPREMACIST LAPD, DUDE!!!

>FORGET THAT 46% OF THE LAPD ARE NON-WHITE, THERE WHITES IN DISGUISE!!! THERE TRAITORS TO PoC, DUDE!!!

Shut the fuck up.

>Joint
>Blunt
There's a difference?

I learned from my degenerate friends that joints are just rolled using rolling papers and blunts are cheap cigars where they cut it open and remove the tobacco and reroll it with weed.

>joints
Rolled with papers, typically .5 to 1 gram of weed
>blunts
Rolled with cigar wraps made of tobacco leaf, typically contain several grams of weed

But those high numbers of stops? No fuckin' way were those stops Constitutional. That's what the courts said and ended the practice.

This is NYPD, bruh. They have corrupt cops in NYPD.

>because it was proven they were racist.
source?