Spicer JUST said evidence "WILL" be presented on Trump wiretap!

Moments ago in today's press conference, Spicer just said that there will be evidence presented to vindicate Trump's claims about surveillance upon him!

If you want a source go to the live stream and rewind it a few minutes as of this post.

Wew lad... it's coming next week.

The resulting liberal tears along with King Niggers shame will be an almost overwhleming experience. HOW THE FUCK DO I WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea I've been watching it. Gotta say this excites me significantly more than sex with my girlfriend of whom thinks being a rag doll is good sex.

Bullshit. They got nothing. Why would they wait so long to present their evidence? Doesn't make any sense.

Wow another one of Trump's ((((((((sources))))))))))) from Fox New?

>Next week

They have nothing..

Because the DOJ is waiting for their deadline to be up before they present the evidence so as to gather as much information as possible you stunning moron.

Everything they do it calculated to distract.

HURRR DURR TRUMP TWEETED SOMETHING STUPID

>meanwhile on wallstreet

He keeps referencing "reporting" when asked about what types of evidence. They are going to just present all the news articles that have used surveillance as sources, forcing congress to investigate the MSM.

No, jackass... Spicer literally said in the press conference that the DOJ will be presenting evidence that will "vindicate" Trump. The DOJ isn't an unamed (((((((source))))))) faggot.

>He keeps referencing "reporting" when asked about what types of evidence.

It's ironic they are the same ones who complain about it when it doesn't meet their narrative.

Also he ones who complain about leaks now they are in office.

Get one of these, rock your world.

I feel like most people are wise to this by now, but Trump is guaranteed clicks and views, so...

>Why can't I stop losing

>sources say
>from some bullshit source from Mark Levin

Can confirm, I've been watching the whole press conference. He literally said the DOJ will present evidence to "vindicate" Trump.

Go suck nigger dicks faggot

Mad/10

Why is shariablue still raiding us? When do your 30 million dollars run out?

You honestly think the DOJ is going to use a source like Mark Levin? You should never reach the level of stupidity you have sir...

HURRR DURRR WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE A WELL KNOWN LYING SACK OF SHIT

Straight from his wiki page

Checked!

Seriously though, as soon as those pathetic faggots run out of funding they either just get more or change their name and then get more. I doubt it's going to end any time soon.

Pretty sure he said that Trump would ultimately be vindicated. He did not say the evidence presented by DoJ would vindicate him. I really believe this whole thing is about exposing the media for printing complete bullshit.

Why are you so fucking upset that there's back up proof?

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks that rag doll sex is fine.

Bumping the only political thread on this damn board.

You sound scared

>wikipedia

Uhhh... are you trying to be stupid on purpose or are you actually that dull?

Yes they will roll out Mark Levin any second now. Super scared!

Don't get your hopes up kid. Even if they do release some kind of evidence, it'll be the bare minimum. Trump may be able to prove he was wire tapped but he won't be able to prove by who or who ordered it.

>the media spreads lies and confuses people
>I read an article on Breitbart and was confused and believed a lie
>it can happen to anyone
>the media is a hazard guys
not an unlikely defense

>he thinks "evidence" means Mark Levin

lmfao

your ass is going to hurt very soon

Checked. It doesn't matter. This place is a black hole for their funds.

Sounds like hes trying to do damage control for Trump's autistic tweets

That is the pattern of things. At least we get temporary periods of peace every so often (somewhat anyways).

>Swedecuck shilling on Sup Forums every day

many such cases!

Why would I be scared? I support Trump in this, but I am watching Spicer and people are twisting his words. I just think the underlying scheme in the wiretapping claims, is to discredit the media and/or testify before congress and give up their leak sources.

He's butthurt because there's no proof Russia is control of our current administration lol

Oh shit if it's on Wikipedia that changes everything.

I'll be sure not to pay attention to the DOJ now. Obama didun do nufink.

Thanks Shirablue!

Checked. Wife material

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Sick digits, too bad your girlfriend sucks

Spicer also said it would be substantial evidence. Doesn't sound like a bare minimum type of thing but of course we can't know for sure atm.

trump also said he will release his tax returns

State of the art

>there will be evidence presented to vindicate Trump's claims about surveillance upon him!

>concern trolloing the post

"Guise I support trump too! But we can't let him have the keys to the nooks!"

Spicer did say as well that the evidence would be substantial. He said in a couple different ways that there definitely wasn't "no evidence" as well as using the word "substantial". Who knows though... I rarely tend to get my hopes up however the prospect of of seeing King Niggers shame and the liberal faggots getting BTFO is a rather comforting thing.

What the fuck man...

Alright faggots we need the tape. Post the fucking video for all to see. I don't doubt it but let's shut these fucking idiots up.

Regulations caused the great recession though.

How is this a bad thing?

And the long form birth certificate from Kenya is also going to be published.

> Any.

> Day.

> Now.

Yep. Just, any day. Now. The investigators are due back from Hawaii. Soon. Very soon. Irrefutable "proof." Then all the obamabots will be rilly rilly sorry they ever doubted.

They'll probably even cry. The tears will be so salty delish.

Ye[. Happening. It's happening. Riiiiiight now.

Who do I pay for one of those? I think I could forget politics and all issues surrounding my life for years...

Spicer already backpedaled for Trump on the wiretappping. It won't be evidence for wiretapping because trump "never said that" according to spicer.

It'll be something petty to close the book on the comments.

It's going to be the FISA court documents. Screen it.

Next week won't be Obama in handcuffs, but it will be news trucks on Obamas front lawn. "What did you know and when did you know?" Ect.

Hillary and Obama are quite exposed on this and the media has been very quick to bury it. If there are FISA applications for Trumps campaign with evidence omitted that's a felony. It's pretty clear that the server at Trump tower was a target, and somehow Hillarys campaign new about it and tweeted about it.

There's 0% chance that they're going to come out with mark levin style arguments, the WH is going to drop documents. It might not be a slam dunk but in two weeks nobody is going to be able to claim Trump made all this up after reading Brietbart.

>Saying the media prints complete bullshit is shariablue shilling now.

Spicer said the evidence they have is the large amount of reporting. DoJ going to present all the articles printed by the MSM that have referenced the surveillance. Congress is going to subpoena the reporters, to either give up their sources/leakers from the deep state, or admit that they are printing completely fictitious stories to attack Trump. Either way Trump is vindicated.

This is what is going to happen.

Wallstreet is made of people.

Londonistan spys for Barry

Did you watch the presentation last year of the research groups and Sherrif Arpaio about the birtch certificate? Obama wasn't born in Kenya but that certificate was definitely a fake. No joke, I realize that sounds utterly moronic and the worst kind of tin-foil hat nonsense beyond that of even the worst conspiracy theory bullshit every mentioned by man kind... but that shit was spot on. Look it faggot.

Learn to know wtf you're talking about cunt monkey. The study was commissioned to put the issue at rest beyond any doubt to shut down any idiot who still thought Obama's birth certificate was fake and it ended up proving that it actually was fake. The MSM didn't cover it.

>((((((((sources)))))))))))

Are CTR allowed to call out Jews now, or did you get your memes mixed up?

Not sure how much credibility this aspect of things has but Judge Napolitano claimed “three intelligence sources” say President Obama looked to British spy agency GCHQ to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Donald Trump.

Basically, he said that there is no American fingerprints on it which is the way it was desired. The brits spied on Trump for Obama.

Again... no idea how credible this is but it'd really be something if it was true. Unfortunately, even IF it WAS true it'd be highly unlikely there would be evidence leftover of such a thing unless someone screwed up beyond belief.

March 15th.

That shit was memory holed hard.

Right, and I bet you still think Trump and Putin r best budz

Man, some classic Sup Forums right there. I remember being in that thread.

What are you talking about? I'm interested.

Judge Napolitano said that just this morning. He's been right about quite a few things in the past but also dead wrong sometimes. I pray he is correct and that there is indeed proof. If it could be proved/linked back to Obama somehow (unlikely) I would probably have a seizure.

I can't believe that I'm actually doubting that Trump/Spicer are going to disappoint me sorely this time too

Trump still has 2,000 positions to fill in his cabinet and he's worried his microwave is spying on him

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIAR
FAKES NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWSSSSSSSSSS!!!
DRUMPF BTFO Sup Forums BTFO ALT-RIGHT BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this that reasoned, measured and mature debate that makes them better than the left that I always hear Sup Forums boasting about?

PRAISE

Put it in her butt.

Suckky

We had devil trips twice in this thread now. Diablos confirms that the Spice man has the documents.

You wish your microwave oven was interested in your opinions.

He who controls the Spice controls the happenings.

Praise Trump! Surveillance be upon him!

We've been Spiced.

Praise Kek!

Kek walks among us.

where iz da links?

vintage meme, how they've come along since

MEANWHILE...

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/23/breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/

I guess Obama was hot on the "special relationship" after all

>Ask why the DoJ would make all these accusations if they weren't prepared enough to not have to scramble for evidence til the last minute
>Ask why they didn't realize telling Trump so early on would make him instantly react on Twitter and up their timetable
>Post deleted
Why are the mods stamping down on my free speech?

kys

>Yet more ALTERNATIVE FACTS

Drumpf pls

Yeah, I thought it was interesting. Couldn't verify what they found myself though, without a high res image of the certificate. Everything online is a shit-tier scan though.

When the news b8's you and you're such a dumb right wing you bite right in. Why wait to show proof? Because they need proof. Simple

im so glad the words "fake news" are a part of common lexicon now. it hurts the MSM WAAAAY more than it does the administration

Didn't Obama literally assassinate the person that released the birth certificate?
Or was that just a cohencidence.

>3
NICE,

GUYS HELP HOLLAND, SHILL FOR PVV AND GEERT WILDERS
HE WAS ANOINTED BY KEK, VID RELATED

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Do you honestly not know how to find any one of the many links to watch a video of the daily press briefings? You can't possibly be that stupid can you? Also, at the time of the OP comment it was still live streaming hence the whole part about rewind a few minutes from the time the post was submitted.

You should be embarrassed at your unreasonable degree of profound idiocy sir. It's the fucking white house daily press briefing... if you can't find a link on your own you are beyond help and should quite literally seek professional mental health assistance immediately.

wew

there was no link under Whitehouse YT channel, very weird

found it elsewhere

I've decided not to be embarrassed, can't really summon up enough care for that

>mfw I never hit rockbottom

Next Week He Said?

Not being able to locate a video of a white house daily press briefing is like not being able to find the sky while outside on a sunny day.

I commend your utter lack of shame and completely non-caring attitude.

The deadline is March 20th so yea next week. Might take a couple days into the week though considering the ridiculousness of how public hearings and presentation of evidence can be. Regardless though... next week.

cheers

is there one of these every day? I generally see 2-3 a week, is there a schedule?

It was just a random plane crash/heart attack. Happens every day.

Wtf