youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/oq0_n7ZBX_c
discord.gg/GafeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lD-1Tb2Tk9M
youtube.com/watch?v=pDtAn4sq_nM
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.
and that term has lost almost all its meaning from being overused.
only real controlled opposition i can think of was hal turner.

There is a video of him with a time warren cable id card or something, and he dose not really want to talk about the jews ya know

The Jews/globalista/psychic vampires are smearing him on every kike show on tv.

Homeland even made a character that plagiarizes him and adds bullshit to it to try and demonize him lol.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Now that Trump is in and the alt media sees that people are starting wake up to the Jewish problem everyones going full redpill to try and salvage whats left of the west before its too late.

Jones is the real deal. Infowars is the biggest redpill machine in the US. He's a certified meme war general.

>the jews
he's brought them up plenty of times, the russian mafia being jewish instead of russian for instance.

unpopular opinion:
not all jews are fucking us, and the people fucking us aren't all jews (though a disproportionate amount of them are)

Everyone is controlled opposition

yes right now im starting to see that the jews are in control and it is no joke

yes most of what he says is verifiable

He is neither controlled nor opposition, he's the mentally disabled little brother your friend keeps bringing to group outings so you just try to ignore him as he screams and hollers in his own little world.

Ya i dont think all jews are fucking us.....but that idea of mine is subject to change with proof

Just do your homework and lurk moar.

He only tells 60% of the truth and masks it with 40% BS.

That's why he hasn't been taken out.

why haven't you been taken out, goy?

STFU IM SO TIRED OF THAT FFS. GO FIND OUT YOURSELF

Saved. Oh yes I have that's why im starting to see that ya guys weren't joking but it's just a fucking mine field out there and I wish there was a huge map or book that just had all the names and dates, all that shit in one easy place. pic related.

> DAYLY REMINDER

All right wing movements, organizations and "celebrities" are controlled opposition.
> Remember, the KKK is 80% alphabet agency.
> Remember Operation Gladio.
> Remember the Ukrainian "freedom fighting nazis" sponsored by the CIA.

* daily,

Shit.

Alex Jones is part of the patriot faction in the deepstate. His handler is Steve Pieczenik, look him up and what he did for America. Their agenda is to restore the American republic.

is he?

youtube.com/watch?v=7t4WQwVqVjs

After following the man for over a decade, I believe he is controlled opposition.

That doesn't mean his information isn't relevant, and he really is anti-authoritarian. You just have to look elsewhere to complete the entire picture.

It's hard to say if this was the plan from the beginning or not.

mmmm

yep thats the vidya

This. Got to pump him with more drugs to make that truth to BS ratio more favorable, like Rogan did.

>controlled opposition.
define it.

is he being paid/blackmailed by the jews to filter what he says?

he believes in multiculturalism or some shit like that and he thinks jews did nothing wrong

Its a pretty vast conspiracy and most people are afraid to name the Jew, but if youre serious some of the best sources off the top of my head are Michael Tsarion's work, especially his podcast:

unslaved.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Eastern-Illuminati-1....mp3

And this guy has a ton of info too:
youtube.com/channel/UCKLcMM0oY7QMIdCGRTRnFAw/videos

Thanks man ill take a look at that

>HEY GOYS, DONT YA THINK ALEX JONES, GAVIN, STEPHEN, MILLIE, MILO, LAUREN ETC. ETC. ALL SUCK???

>I'M NOT A SHILL, I PROMISE, I JUST HATE ALL POPULAR FACES OF TRUMP SUPPORT

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>muh not all jews

Kill yourself kike nigger

what is herbert schmendrickstein the dentist down the street doing to subvert the fabric of our nation?

Just be sure to never reveal your power level IRL, theres a lot more to learn than the conspiratorial side of things, also look into nonduality and psychology; Jung, Freud, Jordan Peterson.

I dont know how I forgot Eustace Mullins
youtu.be/oq0_n7ZBX_c

hey man if you ever want to post more stuff that I don't quite know about yet you can do that here discord.gg/GafeQ

Can you post / link to a version of this image with better definition

Sasuga, Alex

youtube.com/watch?v=lD-1Tb2Tk9M
youtube.com/watch?v=pDtAn4sq_nM

Just save and open in paint m8

The rule of Sup Forums used to be that if you look past the facade of any subject you'll find a Jew behind it. That eventually devolved into every Jew is evil. Which isn't the case, but a disproportionate number of them are in positions to fuck the goyim.

The reality is that Jews help each other.
>Oh you need a job? My cousin schlomo is a lawyer and could use a clerk let me give him a ring
>I found you a rich doctor to marry (and he's jewish!)
Etc. The problem is, for the evil hook noses it's not enough. They don't just help their own race, they see the white race as directly competing with them for the inheritance of the earth. Bolstered by the Holocausts constant retelling no doubt (at what point does a legend become a lie?). Anyway. Fuck kikes I suppose. White people are too empathetic.

no way
Alex hates the globalists

There are always outliers my freind

He literally level 100 out of 10 entertaining. I feel like his fame is a long time coming. He cracks me up.

he's just a retard trying to sell water filters

He's controlled support

What if Hal Turner was the FBI's attempt to kickstart the alt-right 10 years early and Sup Forums got subverted by the CIA?

kys

just watch his debate with David Duke. Hes scared to name the jew because hes owned by one

here's what I think, the deep state,shadow government or whatever you want to call it most certainly would be interested in creating controlled opposition since it's been a thing for quite a long time. With that said wouldn't they aim high and have the biggest most popular conspiracy theorist in their pocket? It only makes sense for alex to be a disinformation agent.

With that said alex is fucking hilarious.

No. He's been at this over 20 years. His message doesn't flip-flop. When he gets mad, you can tell he's genuinely emotional. He is out there every fucking day spreading his message.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ some times he dose flip

he's not scared because he's owned by one, he's scared because if he named the jew his career would be over.

the ZOG would shut him up real fuckin quick if he dropped that truth bomb. so he just refers to them as "the globalists."

did you notice in that interview alex let duke talk for a long ass time? he didn't even try to argue with him that much or prove him wrong. all he did was let duke come on the show and let duke drop the truth bomb for him

he's also not a racist, he probably understands the JQ but he's a civic nationalist