If liberals believe that race doesn't exist, then why do they think that racial diversity is so important?

If liberals believe that race doesn't exist, then why do they think that racial diversity is so important?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/Xoplb___/status/841625340342652929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the future belongs to multiracial people

realize it white boy

> liberals believe race doesn't exist
When?

Also
> liberals aren't lunatic

They are retarded

I don't know. I just came

Because it's not an actual argument they believe in. It's just a club they use to beat white people over the head with if too many of them gather and enjoy each others company.

>Much like pretty much every other "liberal argument or talking point" floating around these days.

>why do they think that racial diversity is so important?

See...

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Because they're insane

Go away, namefag too stupid to use a tripcode. "And/or" is included in just "or." Kill yourself.

Take away the superficial markers of the pseudo-scientific categories of "race", since it's only skin deep, and you will take away take away the tendency of bigots to "racify" people of color. You do that by mixing all genetic variants coding skin color together, producing a new human without variations in skin color. The first step of gene-mixing is cohabitation.

This is not what I believe, obviously, but it's the rational for liberals. If you believe that race doesn't exist, but different skin colors does, it is a perfectly coherent argument.

>Someone said it
Thank you.

Just because race is a social construct doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Race being a social construct means that it has no biological basis.

Liberal here. Racial diversity isn't nearly as important as if the West stops obliterating Muslim societies left and right and then prancing around like some kind of histrionic rape victim.

>and their future belongs to single parenthood and the welfare state

bump

Maybe they should learn to be civilized instead of autistically screeching ALLAHU ACKBAR and blowing shit up.

I agree though that if they're only blowing themselves up we should leave them alone.

I think you misunderstand my point. I don't have a problem with the West going into these countries, viciously playing divide and conquer with their fledgling, undeveloped political economies, savagely conducting terror bombing campaigns, and arranging the political execution of popular leaders who maintain stability in the region; what really grinds my gears is all these Western ninnies crying foul whenever a few dozen Germans get raped, as if it's the absolute end of the world when Westerners get their basic human rights violated as the government stands by and watches.

Because they're fucking insane deluded commies with inconsistent beliefs formed in ad hoc ways in order to undermine whites at every opportunity.

We didn't intervene in Syria and we still got a shitload of emotional nonsense from you complete and total FAGGOTS about muh West must do something refugees!!!!! assad is a dictator!!!!! le evil!!!! drop bombs already!!!

You didn't do shit you absolute pervert, the only thing you're capable of doing is crying about how righteous and mighty you are whilst being raped by the presence of a Burka

Please, do not allow me to interrupt your decadent and inevitably doomed circlejerk, carry on lad

did you really expect leftism to make sense?

>what really grinds my gears is all these Western ninnies crying foul whenever a few dozen Germans get raped, as if it's the absolute end of the world when Westerners get their basic human rights violated as the government stands by and watches.

So you're incapable of understand that groups prioritise their own interests and safety primarily rather than those of people they have no connection to and don't care about at all? Colour me shocked, how dare they, those hypocritical FUCKERS

The middle east was a brutal shithole before we intervened and it will continue to be one.

No very good, I guess that your excellent division of the world into all sorts of different stripes and colors will seem a shade different when you realize that the people in charge do not give a damn about your ancestry you pompous ingrate!

What a load of perfidious bollocks! They had discos in Baghdad, you simpleton. THEy HAD DISCOS I SAY

>the people in charge do not give a damn about your ancestry you pompous ingrate

That's why we're currently in the process of replacing them with people who do. You better start caring too. If you don't secure your legacy you will be erased from history completely and annihilated.

All you're doing is spouting nonsense on an internet forum! Just like I am! Except what I say is correct you buffoon, whilst what you are saying is utter and complete delusion of a dying man! But no, please do keep on telling me about how you have successfully secured your lineage by shitposting on an anime board YOU PRATTLING PONCE!

Not an argument.

>West stops obliterating Muslim societies left and right

Obama=Nobel Peace
That was Obamas end game too faggot

I don't condone tripfags but you're wrong on the grammar. "And/or" does not equate to "or".

Your line of reasoning here revolves around the assumption that I don't believe every president we've had for the past century to be controlled by the same group of militarists. It makes sense that you don't believe this because you believe that if a character on the TV screen is black, he is your enemy, whilst if a character on the TV screen is white, he is your father figure.

That's 99% of the cases. There are also those coal burners that when they get pregnant claim the baby is from that white guy that they fucked once. Coalburners are worse than the worst nigger.

just check her twitter they are still together and having another spawn lol.

True!

Got some more

Yikes, look what I found from the Roastie:
twitter.com/Xoplb___/status/841625340342652929

She's also retweeting pictures of Mixed Race babies.

yep they are together and making little shits. idk if coalburners are so deluded or rly think that mixed babies are good looking compared to white ones kek.

"diversity is our strength" LITERALLY

if only whites voted trump would have captured 70% of the vote

there's only nigger stuff on her twitter and the way she takes her time to put pictures of "mixed" emojii

>Race doesn't exi-

who is this jizz princess?

Liberalism is literally a mental illness.

Useful idiots do not think or have coherent beleifs

i agree with both points made by this post.
and is inclusive
while or is exclusive
(basic reasoning)
>you're dead or living
not
>you're dead and living
this one is contradictory.
>you're dead and dying
not contradictory

>sort your self
true

Their actions are motivated by a deep hatred of White Males. Until you understand that you don't understand the white Liberal mind.

Anything that hurts a white males is justice and anything that benefits them is justice. It is a stunning bit of double think but since no major political figures have pointed out their hypocrisy, they keep getting away with it.

White Liberals and the few whites they like are exempt from their rules.

All the anti white/white guilt propaganda is designed to shame conservative whites into backing down from every verbal challenge so they won't get physical (Liberals are certain to lose most physical challenges.)

>the West stops obliterating Muslim societies left and right
this is the new meme talking point for why the west owes the world open borders. the mid east is controlled by muslims, they are responsible for their people, not the west.

They really don't. It's mostly rightwing retards that are crying about muh demographics and the diversity boogieman. Most liberals just want to live their lives and think that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin but by their actions, that's about it.

I don't want to believe this is real

stop expending energy on these people.....95% of them can't be saved

>gives millions in aid to Israel
>installs dictatorships that are pro western interest
>starts war with countries that did nothing wrong
>funds terrorist groups to promote 'democracy'
>threatens sanctions on countries that dare defy the west
>bombs hospitals and weddings

Yeah, no part in it whatsoever

These pills still hurt.

Yet many support affirmative action and BLM.

That's libertarians, not liberals.

Because it connotates cultural diversity, you fucking idiot

>every retard ITT thinking OP "le epically btfo le sjws"
this is why I hate Sup Forums now

I hope your daughter gets obliterated by Muslims

>diversity
If race doesn't exist there can be no lack of racial diversity.

Liberals believe that races exist. That's why they can believe the white race is evil when compared to others.

If overpopulation/resource depletion/climate change from the high-carbon western lifestyle is the most serious problem humanity faces, why are we punishing nations who are voluntarily contracting their populations in a k-selected manner by forcing them to take in rapid-breeding, r-selected migrants who will have above-replacement children that will go on to liberate tons of carbon?

The short answer - which you already know - is that r/K selection theory isn't real science because its conclusions are negative towards brown people.

>if you're not allowed to adopt interesting aspects of the immigrants' cultures due to "appropriation," why bother with this multiculturalism bullshit?

Depends which kind of libertarian. There is left libertarians, that are race deniers and cultural relativists. And there are right libertarians that focus much more on the right to discriminate, that is implicit in property rights. Right libertarians are against multiculturalism like any other sane person.

Nobody's stopping them from making their homelands into utopias. That said, I actually don't mind Canada's mix (as it is now). Canada should be what it is, and I really think we have to make it work here.

Europe, on the other hand, is an ethnic homeland to Europeans going back 30,000 years, and what is being done to it is a shame and a tragedy.

It's the whole climate/carbon tax browbeating/swindle I object to. The people who want to bilk us on those grounds are the same people who want to bring in eager, gullible newcomers to keep the bottom of their ponzi scheme filled in

Because liberals don't know what they're doing and think everything is politically correct, even their own existence.

Anti-White Messages in Mainstream Media 24/7/365
> Dieses Video enthält Inhalte von FOX. Dieser Partner hat das Video aus urheberrechtlichen Gründen gesperrt.

god she is so beautiful it hurts
What is the best way to create eugenics Sup Forums

Liberal doublethink, obviously. Diversity just means less white people.

>It's the whole climate/carbon tax browbeating/swindle I object to.

Given their behavior towards these newcomers, do you think the elites actually believe in climate change?

What would be the utility in provoking hysteria over climate change if they didn't believe in it?

u cucks can't stop me

>AND and OR are the same thing

oh hun

*digital logicians sip tea*

They know what they are doing. They just hate white people.