Ides of March general

It's been fun lads
Don't be here for a good week if you want to survive

Alright, what happens tomorrow?

Aw c'mon. Nothing's actually gonna ((happen)). Right?

wat, have I missed something?

If I remember correctly:
FBI user said there would be a happening in April and that pol users should jump ship starting on the ides.

"It"'s happening

Wasn't FBI user fake tho?
>please

I saw March 15th. Anyone have the fawking pic?

Why what's going on?

yea

Why does he have a jap flag?

so it's actually fucking nothing?

A poster on an anomyous image board says don't come to school tomorrow. My bags are already packed!

can i still shitpost?

Tbh I'm hoping that this is just some obese jap trying to fuck with us. My plan is to stay away from this place and see what happens in the next few days. I'm not going to risk spending the majority of my life in prison just because the CIA wants Sup Forums to suffer over politics. It also surprises me how many of you guys are devoted to stay on here no matter what. Probably be safe after the 5th of April if nothing happens and the "FBI user" was just a fap jap jerking off to tile floors.

There's no fucking way that's actually an FBI agent, definently a nip just trying to fuck with us,

He's either from Japan, or the FBI are able to switch flags/where they live visiting Sup Forums.

and how do you will know that something is actually happening faggot?

CNN,BBC and CIA? pelase

also we all monitored right now, makes no difference if you shitpost on Sup Forums post 15 march if they already have shitton of shit on you before.

PENCE
PENCE
PENCE
PENCE
PENCE
PENCE
PENCE

>he's from Japan
Then why is a bone fide nip in the FBI? You have to be a US citizen to be in the federal govt.
>proxy
Did anyone ask him about his flag in the thread?

>original poster says to not be here after March 15 and never come bac
>you say to not be here for a week
Larpers, the both of you

This website has more than 20 million visitors monthly, no way there are millions of people ending up in jail because they browsed a vietnamese imageboard