What did he mean by this?

Anyone observing Assange's tweets today? Looks like we may be in for a ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's full of shit. All of his amazing revelations were .....just nothing. Not a single fucking thing in any of it.

It's called a psy- op

I don't know. That sounds like wishful thinking to me. Assange arguably helped change the course of history with Podesta and DNC dumps.

Yea but nodoby's ever proved him wrong on anything he's said.

And noone has seen him since. Who's tosay that that's even the real Assange?

This

They took away Assange's internet access, so I don't know what these are.

He's been dead since October. That's a spook writing those tweets.

>He's never been full of shit before but this time he certainly is, goy!

Blah. It is just russian propaganda to create more chaos.

What's more likely? Hyper real CGI Assange ghost, or a clandestine coup?

Don't talk to shills. And Assange has been proven to be alive several times since october.

It is no secret that since the globalists lost, they will do ANYTHING to get rid of Trump. ANYTHING except for him to die. If he dies, he becomes a martyr. So, they're going to smear, smear, smear, and spread fear, fear, fear, throughout the American public via a corrupt/owned media.

he was also mad at @jack for not verifying his twitter account

> dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus

Wikileaks has literally never published anything that has been falsified. Fuck off shills.

They're so afraid of Trump that they'd rather have Pence. Good news imo.

A video from last November that speculates if he's alive is your proof that he's dead? What a dumb faggot.

They'll go after Pence next if they're successful. They'll stop at nothing to de-legitimize the Republican party.

He said that Trump would not be allowed to win the election. He also did not sway the election. Not a single insane leftist decided to vote for Trump instead because of that stupid pizza nonsense.

Shit. I'm worried. Pence is too quiet for my tastes. And he's pro-Israel in a shady neocon way, not in Trump's affable goofy goy mold.

All that they are doing is making sure that when we purge the leftists, it will be a thorough job, and we will show absolutely no mercy. If they refuse to play the game by the rules....we can make some changes to the rules, too. 50 million armed white men back Trump. We could exterminate the leftist vermin in less than a day. Trump only needs to give the word.

Prove me wrong.

>i-it was just regular video artifacts goy stop talking about it
>what kind of regular video artifact causes that kind of selective distortion? Why? Please explain it to me.
>t-t-trust me goy I work in the industry okay it's just an artifact he's alive I promise now stop talking about it

do you think if trump got impeached, he would keep his mouth shut about all the stuff he now knows is going on in the world?

i don't, he could either end up dead or in prison. it is probably safest if he is left to continue his presidency...

unless CIVIL WAR is what (((they))) want

Spirit cooking played a massive role in swaying many on the fence, and so did many other revelations in the dumps. It's patently retarded to think it did not sway the election at all. He said Trump would not be allowed to win, but certainly was not the only one to think that given the efforts being taken against him. If anything Wikileaks revelations were the main reason he made it through at all, against all odds.

They're going to get a full-blown civil war instead of their coveted war with Russia if they don't stop this bullshit. People really have had enough.

It's called split morphing or something like that. Shit is used all the time and produces the exact same effect. Look it up. I used to think it was proof of something, too. Shit is nothing. Be honest with yourself, try to be objective. Look at the countless video interviews including ones where he reads off scores of sports games, then ask yourself if it could realistically be just a ruse.

Why isn't he verified? Is it a sign that the real Julian is dead?

ppl tend to believe in good things

Those comments are gold. Bunch of trumptards swallowing FSB propaganda and calling for pence's head.

Assange has no proof of any of this garbage. He's a Russian pupett, saying falsehoods to destabilize the USA government and protect Trump We need to impeach Trump, get rid of Russia influence, and have new elections to get Clinton back.

Name one proof of life.

Why is there so many shills today?.

Assange also came up with a good point about the "social cost" of making people believe he is still alive and well, when in reality he was either imprisoned, or dead.

There was plenty of people interviewing him, and some visited him on the embassy, as well as the whole wikileaks organization/Assange's family. CIA/Whatever would have to silence them all or make them go along with the narrative.

>hillary running again

i'm a leftist. i fucking hate you hillary. i fucking hate you so much you have no idea. you goddamned might-as-well-be-a-republican bitch

This is a good point. I am almost 1,000% sure this account previously boasted the blue check mark and now does not, apparently. Very curious...

>ask yourself if it could realistically be just a ruse.
>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

>Julian Assange
>11 year perfect reporting record in terms of facts
>Full of shit

$0.02 has been deposited into your account courtesy of SorosShills INC.

The account was confirmed by Wikileaks

Assange will never get verified because of the situation he's in. I don't even think he's interested

Now this shit is crazy. I did not know actually. Thank you user.

spirit cooking won us the cuban vote in florida, one of the 3 states that was necessary for trump to win the election

If Trump is Caesar and Pence is Antony where is Octavian?

>50 million armed white men back Trump

muh 6 gorillion

settle down beavis, he only won 62M votes, presumably half of them being female

You just have to see the last interviews which he looks and moves weird as fuck.

Pic related he doesn´t even have shadows.

>Hates hillary b/c doesn't buy into left wing fantasy world enough
>Catfag

Seems about right.

I've read through the documents today and there is nothing of substance within the text.

Jared Kushner

The assange is dead meme needs to end. Wikileaks operating as usual. Hannity and Farage visited the embassy, Hannity on camera with the man

It all started with her counter cucking Billy boy with Tom Delay back in the 90's.
She has to stay with her husband's party, of course, but everyone knows she belongs to the BBC (big baptist cock).

>settle down beavis, he only won 62M votes, presumably half of them being female

user's point still stands: all those "gun nuts," veterans, police officers, weekend warriors and rural folk with the guns and training back Trump. If, heaven forbid, the floodgates ever open, the communists and their lackeys will be completely purged within days.

>Only 62 million

And Hillary only won popular bc of illerate illegals. Yeah, see how long they last against flyover state hunters.

There's literally no scenario wherein the left could win a civil war.

Fucking shill gtfo

Seems like they're getting double pay for shilling in WL threads

real talk no memes, on what grounds could they impeach him?

Assange is kill, everyone that still believes that shit is retarded.

>muh camera

>pizza nonsense
k

>Clinton literally lost the popular vote without California
>California: The state that gives illegals drivers licenses, and then says anyone with a drivers license can vote

Really, nothing, but if there is a passed motion to impeach it will be on charges of colluding with muh russia to hack the DNC and give the info to wikileaks in order to influence the election. This didn't happen, and Hillary and Obama did far worse, but facts are irrelevant in a corrupt senate who would declare something true no matter how flimsy the evidence if it meant a threat to their power was out of the way.

What if he was smuggled out in one of Pam Anderson's titties?

No shit it doesn't have shadows, it's an overhead light you fucking retard

That is a fake account. its not verified.

Do it now before it's too late. Do it while the FEMA camps are ours. REEEEEEEE!

oh? he literally said on twitter that shillary was going to win the election... he is full of shit

They did that themselves

Well, is it true? Did Pence respond to the accusation after he tweeted this stuff?

>i'm a leftist

kys faggot

Charge Hillary Clinton for her violations of the espionage act

I've been saying this. Pence is a nice honorable guy, but the GOP establishment wants him in power so they can use him and turn him into a Bush 2.0

he still has legitimacy to normies. he's stirring up shit for ivan