Cults

Have you ever learned been part of an abnormal and deeply religious religion?

What was your experience like?

How did things turn out?

What would you say to others about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8Ya3N5eDQ
eckankar.org/
exscientologykids.com/sea-org-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Have you ever learned been part

I once posted on a place called Sup Forums.

I used to be a Democrat, but then I grew up and got a job.

Joined Eckankar recently, seems pretty redpilled so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8Ya3N5eDQ
eckankar.org/

there's literally nothing wrong with scientology.

Dear god

there fucking isn't. you got memed by the MSM. scientology doesn't do anything to defend and advance their religion that catholicism at it's strongest didn't do. i don't care if they kill people who threaten their church. i admire it. and they have a really cool creation story and stuff. people get it misconstrued because of propoganda against them.

I'm a moonie. It's all good, never had a problem with it.

n-no

Thanks Scientology

I know Scientology is weird as fuck but have we been too hard on them? Who rules Hollywood? The Jews. But Scientologists are rich and powerful, perhaps the only group that can hold their own and stand against the Hollywood Jews? Thoughts?

i'm not a scientologist. but when that chanology bullshit got started i realized everyone who was now 'against scientology' for whatever fucking reason was just a lemming doing what the TV told them. none of them looked into it for themselves. i downloaded the leaked files and read through it. it's definitely some spacey shit but it's not really bad or wrong, it's actually highly anti-degenerate and discipline oriented stuff.

plus, the church of scientology is like the catholic church, there are also practicing 'free zoners' who have no relation with the church proper.

scientology got taken out by the establishement because they were becoming a serious power in hollywood. and they're pretty much all whites and mostly white males, hubbard was anti-semitic and said shit like 'put down that broom, that's what niggers are for'.

I didn't know Tom Cruise posted on Sup Forums

Claims of abuse by sea org in the forums. exscientologykids.com/sea-org-2/

Yeah I used to be a far left lib. That was pretty cult like: self hatred, chanting, bizarre beliefs that don't conform to reality, Marxist hero-gods, drugs, it was insane.

After that I was part of this cult that said "kek" all the time, worshipped a frog, and believed that randomly generated series of numbers on a message board had magical powers. It was fucking insane.

>waaahhh i knowingly joined an organization that told me up front i wasn't allowed to get married or have kids and they don't give me a nice soft bed and they expect that i follow orders and i get beaten if mess up.

fuck off, faggot. you join the army you don't get to complain about how life isn't all fun and games.

So, scientology would have been the only thing to combat the Jews in Hollywood?

Fuck

>put down the broom that's what niggers are for
kek, I still hate Hubbard, but that's hilarious

They are becoming a serious power in Hollywood, and if they are the only ones in Hollywood that aren't Jewish puppets then maybe we should support them? Or at the very least- turn them against each other. I wouldn't say they've been taken out at all, there are still a lot of prominent Hollywood actors and actresses who are Scientologists.

well the chinese are moving in, and they're slightly better than jews simply because the destruction of whites isn't their concern. but scientology was a real opportunity. they played fucking hardball.

why hate him? he started a religion. maybe it's true, maybe it's not. who knows? a man has a right to start a religion. my attitude was 'finally, a fucking new one'.

i'm personally fond of scientology because i enjoy reading about religious stuff and scientology has some very interesting literature. plus they really worked to gain agency in this world and become something you had to respect. the fact that it's basically a strictly white disciplinarian organization is just a bonus. but yeah, back scientology in hollywood and they'll take a bite out of the jews territory and the worst thing that happens is you get some dank space opera low budget films. nobodies gonna force you to join.

>tfw you are now posting in a scientology thread, created by scientologists to try and whitewash scientology
ex cult member here. You have to understand how these fuckers twist reality to get past their bullshit.

cue MI theme music....

All organized religions are cults.

>spending this much worthless money for a religion

O Y
V E Y

if it's worthless, who cares what you spend it on?

you're retarded if you think that just because someone doesn't agree with you, they're being paid.

>scientology thread pops up
>more than half the first dozen posts are along the lines of "hey, that sounds cool...will check it out"
Of course it's genuine, bubba. You have no idea where you are, do you?

This is what the worst Sci-Fi author in history looks like.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

ive been looking for a cult of deeply religious followers of Lain for months. so far the best thing i found is a cult that uses Lain as the mascot... but im looking for people to worship her alongside

this place is turning you into a paranoid schizo. you literally see people everywhere being paid to act like regular people and influence you. that's not rational.

not by a long shot. there's easily 10,000 authors worse than him. and his religion is better than his sci-fi.

Nope. Just the obvious ones. And if you weren't a fucking shill for ELRon, you lot wouldn't be whining so much.

>follower of made up religion tells me I'm not rational
>my sides

oh yeah? how do i know that you're not being paid to shill against scientology? the medias done it before, you might be a fucking shill.

see, no one said i was a follower. you're making that up. when you have to make shit up in order to have anything to say, maybe it's time to stop talking.

I'm not a Scientologist, I'm just saying that you're off your rocker.

>defending Scientology ever
>but not a Scientologist

Shilling against a bunch of creepy con artist masquerading as space priests is called "doing a service to society".
So I'll pass on the offer to worry about insulting you.
obvious ferk is obvious

Yes, I am Kekist

I wanted to be a member of Cicada 3301 but I was too dumb in the end.

mormons aren't christian

scientology is a cult

It's like they have to overcome chanology to advance.

>and his religion is better than his sci-fi.

It's the same.

Cue SIDF.

yeah, surprise, not everybody fucking agrees with you. not everybody hates scientology. and not everybody who doesn't hate scientology is a fucking scientologist. are you fucking dense, you can't grasp this?

there's nothing about scientology that is any crazier than any other religion, and a lot of improvements, in my opinion.

there's no actual reason for you to have such a strong opinion about them except that you've been brainwashed by television and society.

you've never read either. you're content to repeat opinions you heard other people offer. you're a cypher.

Quick survey: who in this thread supports Israel?

>you've been brainwashed by television and society
Most people here threw their televisions straight into the face of society years ago. You are posting on the very board that doxxed your stupid cult in the first place. Where do you think you are?

He's really not... Some of his books read real well. He's no Asimov or Heinlein but he isn't bad by any means.

Scientology is dumb as fuck but some of his fiction is very good.

Why is the Church of Scientology less of a religion than any other?

Belief is belief. If it helps people, why are you against it?

The Church of Scientology donates A LOT of money every year to charities and helps MILLIONS of people deal with "psychological" issues in their lives. Why do you try to smear it?

The amount of anti-Scientology shilling on TV & online really makes you wonder why the establishment is so scared of it.

They must be doing something right if the controlled media is so desperate to suppress the teachings of LRH.

Yes.
From birth, I was raised in one cult after another except for a brief 4 year respite.
I was lucky not to be in any cults that were particularly abusive to kids, beyond the usual brainwashing, excessive spanking, and regular excorcisms.
When I was 19, I came very close to joining a pretty dramatic cult overnight. I didn't like the feeling of being rushed, so I didn't leave town with them. I'm so glad.

I would say to others: trust your gut, don't follow leaders, and make sure to take quiet time each day to be alone with your own thoughts.

that's literally NOT what scientologists believe. are there other things in your life that you feel free to say things about, when you have zero fucking clue what you're talking about.

you mean this board was originally subverted to go after a threat to jews that it had no fucking reason to care about. people have emotional reactions to Scientology when there's literally no cause for this in their life. there are a billion other things that you could care about, but it happens to be this.

because you were fucking told to and you obeyed without question. you have no real reason to dislike scientology.

I was a member of my own families extremist interpretation of Christianity called Free-Calvinism. If that kinda counts because my dad has about 40 like minded people who also believe in it. Why it might not be a cult is that they don't worship anyone but Christ.

They put such a fear of sin into me it ruined my life. For example, I never was allowed to do public school because they were worried about me becoming indoctrinated and this was in 1984 when you could go to jail for truancy so I began life needing to lie all the time about my school to strangerss. I have lots of disturbing bully stories and sexual abuse stories because people saw that I wouldn't fight back and I was cucked.

Because I was sadly alive for online school my parents offered to give me a full ride ONLY if it was online school so I would do it which I stupidly agreed too. At that point I lived with them 18 years so I got plenty brainwashed so just agreed.

I got cheated out of my youth and am still a virgin in my thirties. I guess arranged marriage can't be part of it huh mom and dad?

Fuck... I did finally break free and went to get my Masters degree but I almost got thrown out because of some idiot Marxist professor who thought my Bible reference didn't belong in a college level paper. I then tried to redpill my class against multiculturalism and they had me leave the room.

I checked my power level after that. College was such a bummer. I alienated a lot of girls and I naturally had no game staying away from sin so I never got laid. Most masters people aren't interested in a party or family life.

Sorry I am blathering on but yeah, be careful even of your own family a cult can come from anywhere.

No reason to dislike Scientology?

How about:
>human trafficking
>slavery
>child abuse
>child neglect
>brainwashing techniques
>kidnapping

...you know, just for starters.

>originally subverted to go after a threat to jews
>hey everybody...let's replace one load of lying con artists with another load of lying con artists
Yeah...nah.
I spoke to your people outside their London HQ by Centrepoint many years ago. They were obviously batshit crazy money grubbers then, and I have no reason to think they've changed.
I was in a cult (JW). I know how you people operate. I can see the signs all over the shit you put out

This whole thread reminds me how we've been taught that the only 3 countries on the planet without a Rothschild central bank (North Korea, Cuba, Iran) are our bitter enemies.

I read Battlefield Earth, and I listened to Leah Remini.

I've had my fill of the fool.

pure propaganda. Thanks for proving his point fucktard

just like every other religion

Hey , that sucks.

My dad ran a cult until I was 5... Our family kinda became it's own cult after that, fitting into larger ones as we went along.
I wish I had helpful advice, but all I can say is: run as far and hard as you can. As far as women, don't worry about that until you get your own head together. Once you do, you may be surprised how valued a kind, thoughtful, generous person is out here in "the world". I certainly have been.

Lol, yeah, ok.
Just talk to any kid who grew up in it, user.

>child abuse

they don't want anything to do with kids because they can't pull their own weight.

as for the rest of it, what the fuck do i care? 'slavery'. you mean, you sign your life away, and now your life is signed away? tough fucking shit, no skin off my back, is it? human trafficking? they gave up their rights to the church. 'brainwashing techniques' you mean like every single other organization and society in the world performs in order to maintain their integrity and propagate? kidnapping? you mean abducting people who have decided to harm your organization? fair game, baby.

i literally don't give a fuck what they do to people that sign up with them or go after them. why should i? why should you?

this literally has no fucking bearing, you fucking social justice warrior. signal fucking harder to me about how good of a person you are, oh, 'i'm a holy angel, those mean old scientologists, this i can not stand' lmfao give me a fucking break you lemming.

>my people

you just can't imagine anyone who disagrees with you.

Is this seriously a fucking scientology recruitment thread?
Guys, you have to be a real fucking retarded faggot to believe ANYTHING they tell you. It's a fucking cult; they're evil capitalists, not good ones... they do NOT sell ANYTHING good. They're a fucking GANG. Scientology is. GANG. If you are a scientologist you're a fucking thug, GANG member.

Former Baha'i here. Dropped that NWO religion years ago though and turned to the glorious lord Jesus Christ.

yeah yeah we heard it on the news bud.

they're better than most religions.

O-oh you're actually a scientologist. Tell me, what's it like to be retarded

You're just a fucking asshole, that's all.
You don't give 2 fucks about anyone but yourself?
Cool beans.
I grew up in cults, as did some of my friends, and lemme tell you: Scientology has all the earmarks of a cult.
Brainwashing is fucking real: it has been done to me, and people that I care about.
It may be that adults can choose to sign their lives away. Fine. But kids shouldn't have their minds and livesfucked with by shadowy organizations, so fucking bite me, dipshit.

>if you dont belong to a mainstream religion but practise a religion you're a cultist!
oy vey its another salem

Scientology niggers, pls go

Post yfw you came upon a thread where scientologists are trying to recruit on Sup Forums

i give a fuck about people i give a fuck about. the difference between me and you is that i know who those people are.

scientology is no different than any other religion or military.

tell me what it's like to be unable to imagine that someonee disagrees with them.

Yeah but if we can turn them against the Hollywood Jews, wouldn't that be the best gang war ever? You wouldn't wanna grab some popcorn, sit back and watch them destroy each other?

fuck off, msm kike.

you're paranoid and schizo. there are zero scientologists in this thread. but plenty of people who are aware that the hate that scientology gets is bullshit.

>no different than any other religion or military
Hubbard literally lied about growing up on a ranch 1/4 the size of Montana, lied about becoming a cowboy before age 10, lied about being the youngest eagle scout, lied about being a blood brother in the Black Foot tribe by age 6, lied about impressing the warlords of Manchuria with his horse riding skills and said numerous times the way to make money is with a religion. Why the fuck would I waste my time reading a shitty sci fi author's get-rich-quick schemes let alone entertain or respect people who believe in this shit when all of the evidence points to him being a hack fraud
SIDF plz go

My family are Mormans and the shit they do is pretty culty desu. I noped out when I found out that the magic undies were indeed NOT a meme (I thought that was just the other kids giving me shit up until that point)

>the church of scientology is like the catholic church

Yet the Catholics don't black mail members from leaving, request a large fee to join, have a heavy diet and fitness regiment in order to join that many people have died from, and stalking of ex members who left the church.

Can confirm, am Catholic, haven't been to mass in a few weeks, haven't been stalked

the fuck do i care how fallible hubbard is? why are you telling me this?

you believe what you want, but don't believe for a second that it isn't just some bullshit that you feel like believing emotionally, because you haven't looked into it at all. because you feel you can rely on other peoples opinions. after all, you'd get made fun of if you took a reasonable stance on scientology. you'd rather be popular.

they used to, back when they were actually something to reckon with. when they were something you had to respect, or else.

yes, I come to Sup Forums

This isn't my opinion this. It's been documented Hubbard lied. I've researched Scientology, it's fucking bonkers, who the fuck do you think you're fooling. You're clearly a dedicated LARPer or a scientologist shill. You ain't foolin' no one. Hubbard sucks Satan's cock in hell, his teeth were rotten, he was an incompetent naval officer who never saw combat. He's a disgrace to the military who conned veteran affairs out of money. I have every reason to hate him and his followers, like you. Fuck you retard

What cult? Cults have always fascinated me.

Jehovah's Witnesses. Probably the only people in the world more bonkers than Scientologists.

Scientolokikes pls go

> I've researched Scientology

watching a documentary made to cash in on the anti-scientology craze doesn't count as research.

> You're clearly a dedicated LARPer or a scientologist shill.

wrong. i'm neither larping, nor am i a scientologist. i'm just not fucking retarded and believe everything i hear. it's highly amusing to me that you can't even IMAGINE something that other people haven't told you is possible. it's like you're an NPC in a video game. you're moving and making noise but there's no one actually there.

furthermore, i don't give a fuck about your virtue signalling.

Most religions don't punish their members for breaking the rules or require them to confess their thoughts to each other or force them to disconnect from their families.
Generally speaking, these are cultish practices.

You are the biggest shill I've ever seen on this board.

Go plot assassinations and kidnap people somewhere else.

We need a Scientolocaust
I'm sick of SIDF on my board. Gas these degenerate, Scientology niggers

Trump winning the presidency is pretty much irrefutable proof that Kek exists.

How did you get out? Did they stalk you?

This man overdosed on the redpill

the good ones do. if a religion doesn't make you confess your sins, avoid the profane, and punish you for disobedience, they must not believe very strongly.

>Go plot assassinations and kidnap people

i'd fucking love to.

are you implying you have a problem with assassinating or kidnapping enemies? what are you, a coward?

>1 thread a month

>it's 90% people circle jerking about how much they hate scientology for some fucking reason

oh yeah, you have such a problem, retard.

Good goys, keep Hollywood 100% Jewish controlled.

yes, my family was involved with a cult known as the family of god, look them up. basically we had to call all kinds of strange people uncle and aunt, we hung out with a lot of hippies, lots of molestation and gross hippie food, my parents got us out of after my dad realized all of the crazy molestation shit was really happening and left before it got to us to bad, he also adopted the daughters of this chick who got arrested for selling her pussy for jesus, no joke. but I can't completely complain my first lay was at 13 because of the family of god.

But Scientology is run by a manlet kike who, in all likelihood, murdered his wife. Getting rid of the kikes and supplanting them with other kikes doesn't help at all.

Opus dei. Any questions?

>scientology is good
Do you know where you are?