Hwndu possible new location

Was posted on twitter by @enterrob at 4:03 est 3/14/17

I can't confirm if this is real, so take it with a grain of salt. Work your meme magic.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.rs/maps/@34.0905811,-118.3877623,3a,75y,4.91h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVS_0ZHjT07T76WTb1EDjOA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/S-F-chews-on-gum-removal-machine-Salesman-2792925.php
youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hold on I'm hacking the meta data now

Where does that guy live?

>It will be public again.

>twitter
>metadata

What is that tiny face picture on the ground?

Political messages painted on buildings are a diamond dozen. This doesn't mean anything.

time to go 200% autistic?

Lot of gums
Public pavement
No worries, sit on your asses, this wont be a hide and seek
Lets wait and see what he has prepared for as

He's in Commiefornia now apparently

>Hacking
>Metadata

A CLUE????

HE'S TESTING US

So its an assault game?

Unless this came from Shitter LooBoof's twitter who gives a shit.

Ebrietas in the thread!

Well start by looking when the sun comes up and when it goes down.

He is Albuquerque right now...so probably he is posting the new mex. sign

IF it's being streamed. We'd know if it were official because infinitychan would be all over it.

18 hours ago the guy who took this photo was in Hollywood Ca.

There'll be fist fights for sure.

Looks like a fake. Check the letters and even the face on the floor. It might just be laid on top of a picture with photoshop. He wants to set us on a wild goose chase that can never be successful.

I would just wait for them to actually post something on the HWNDU website. Tracking down every HWNDU graffiti in the work seems pointless. Need to only take down the one on stream.

kek

>diamond dozen

*autistic screeching*

WELL??

forgot his twitter post

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I wouldn't take it for granite, Shia is a determined loon.

Kek has spoken. Those digits confirm. Besides. Look at the uneven wall and look at how the letters don't conform to the structure of it, 99.99% likely fake and photoshopped.

What will you do?:

Abandon the thread
>Abandon Ebrietas

Pretty sure this is just the remnants of the Albuquerque location.
iirc they left the painting of the words up but took down the camera because of all the work random people had in repainting it.

Please don't bully my cute daughter!

Just like your digits and the SS in my ID.
Furthermore, this would explain the weird purple filter he added. It obfuscates the issue.

Something tells me he may have gotten smarter after the last time.

I think he might put the stream on a delay in order to throw us off the trail because that would screw with sunrise/sunset timing. Be wary.

>a diamond dozen.
no way. People actually interpret the phrase this way?

bogdanoff

what even is this shit?

It's clearly an angry Trump counterfeit.

Stop posting ridiculously large images

Let's use our weaponised autism to find the new HWNDU location.

this isn't real.

Okay 19 hours ago he was with a friend at
Rainbow Bar and Grill
9015 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
If the new location of HWNDU is already set and we don't get the place from someone we can be sure it's somewhere in Hollywood.
>Check all houses and buildings with purple/violet outside walls.

I think the best course of action is to fully ignore the next location for a solid year.

do you have a source?

looks fake, writting not even aligned with the ground

thats a white wall under a purple light

I could care less :^)

google.rs/maps/@34.0905811,-118.3877623,3a,75y,4.91h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVS_0ZHjT07T76WTb1EDjOA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

go to street view, a loooot of potential places

10/10

It's a boss from Bloodborne.

i care as well 2:?)

12 for 10 cents m8

>Shia will instead make a computer generated image stream, in hopes of making the trolls go on a hopeless hunt.
>Someone simply hacks the stream and edits the created image

just from his twitter site actually
On 13 march he was at Phoenix, AZ – Nile Theater

it's a tiny trump

It's in fucking mexico?? Lol

The gum indicates big city, or at least an area of a smaller city that gets loads of foot traffic.

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/S-F-chews-on-gum-removal-machine-Salesman-2792925.php

Here's an article from 2002 about San Francisco investing in gun removal equipment.

That band he posted is in LA on the 12th.

HWNDU season 4 will be set in Los Angeles.

Not just the filter, but the letters don't even follow the dimensions left to right. The whole angle is off, almost like an uncanny valley between 2D and 3D. It's just right enough to look passable to the untrained eye.

You have to go back

Dont know shit about programming, but your post made laugh kek

fuckkk i was there a few months ago.. gave me PTSD - the commies are everywhere

REEEEE

Weaponized autism wins again.

It's 100% photo shopped. Look at the pixels and look how perfect the T is and how there's absolutely NO overlap between the T and the wall. Even with a stencil this wouldn't look like this if it were blown up.

Here's to hoping /ourguys/ use /deepcover/ first.

We'll be ready.

Its my cute daughter, Ebrietas!

STOP THIS RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is a false flag to lure us out,beware of the jweish trickery comrades

Perhaps we can nip it in the butt before it starts.

Or 30 seconds in MSPaint. Did they ban angles from German schools to prevent too much edge?

lel that fake shit image. Does anybody even believe this?

Obvious shoop.

k

this
also
the wall is angles away from the viewer but the text remains the same size across, instead of shrinking on one side. which means if you looked at it from straight on, one side would have to be bigger anyway.

Lets all listen to her song!

youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8

the leaf is telling the truth
the picture might have be taken from a car with a purple tinted window with hwndu printed on it from the inside

Nah, but I thought for a while that this might've been one of those San Francisco slope streets, which could've explained that shit.

If it's not being streamed then we won.

No, you want them to have something so they can experience its loss when we take it from them.

Not going to say you aren't right about it being fake, but I just have to point out how wrong you are about perspective. What you drew just isn't how it works.

Blue line is the horizon line (horizon you cannot see because of the wall). The red lines all convert to a point in a one-point perspective off to the side which we cannot see.

Is this Shia's attempt at trolling?

This picture, as has been pointed out, is clearly shopped.

I would like to point out, though, that publicity shots promoting the future sites were also obviously shopped for promotional purposes. (They hadn't set it up yet.)

It's entirely possible they're planning another stream.

It's a shoop.

t. Some pixels and I've seen quite a few shoops in my days.

That's a fair point. I just took a short cut because of the lack of horizon and used the angle where the wall meets the sidewalk and copy pasted it and took the perspective of the camera to extrapolate from that the relative angle the letters should be.

while this thread is bullshit
lets appreciate this brave user doing the service for kek

Praise.

what was meant by this?

it looks very similar to the New Mexico location. even closely aligned with sidewalk cracks. just saying. you can also see the circular mark of where the camera previously was. i wouldn't get too excited.

>THIS LOOKS SHOPPED / I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME

Also OP is a faggot

Praise be on to you and kek.

We have to look closer

Is this OC?

kek wills it

your autism is good autism

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

WTF is that? I want one for no reason in particular

check'd

also I speculated that here but nobody payed attention. :/

God dammit that's good