Isla Verdugo
South Pacific Ocean
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-verdugo

Itaranaja Island
South Atlantic
privateislandsonline.com/islands/itaranaj-island

Brazilian Island
Uruguay River
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=brazilian island&*

Tikina-i-ra
South Pacific
privateislandsonline.com/islands/tikinaira2

Tojo Una Una Island
Molucca Sea
privateislandsonline.com/islands/tojo-una-una-island

Isla Del Rey
North Pacific
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-del-rey

Isla San Pedro
South Pacific Ocean
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-san-pedro

Nosy Valiha Island
Indian Ocean
privateislandsonline.com/islands/valiha-island

If you have any suggestions please link them.

Cuck island because only cucks live on Islands

What happened to Tuvalu

Also let's try to make it a country and make it ancap because fuck roads

>turtle island
It is our destiny.

islands suck.
they are nice to visit but who the fuck wants to live on one?

This.
The plan is to conquer Tuvalu and make it a Nazi stateless ancap dictatorship.

Micronations in Burgerland are shit, I think an island with it's own government and currency would be more pleasing.

how we gonna get food? I'm assuming by plane or ship in which case WEW lad we'd better consider which is closest to a city.
TOP FUCKING KEK

If some neets on here have tons of money they would buy the food.

Sounds like a cuck

fuck off with this r/the_donald gay crap

Stop shitting up the board with your autistic roleplaying.

Updated flag

Wow didn't know making a country would piss you faggots off. Also this is dead serious, people have been making threads for the past week about it.

this shit is becoming spam as fuck. gtfo the board

what was wrong with the original flag?
i liked that one.
It seems like all you faggots are just trying to create a new meme but it's fucking cringing me out.
all this minimal bullshit is garbage and looks like shit.

the k symbols on the bottom is a bastardization of the kek symbol

you are making it lose it's meaning

cut it out.

This is fucking gay

Yeah I like the original as well, It was the best of the bunch. Poland's flag looks more like some Scandinavian cuckold shit.

Leaf

It's not called Kekistan anymore, Sargon of cuckold killed the name.

the KEK symbol is supposed to be able to be immediately recognizable. like a cross or a jesus fish. this looks like you're trying to imitate some tribal bullshit.

No one cares you Sargon dick riding fuckboy.

Oh so you're a Nordic and Christian "country" now?

I just realized, if we were to actually start a nation, like that Tuvalu shit we almost did, what would our currency be? Who would be part of the government, what government would it be, and how would we decide on who is in the government? Who would be the president/prime minister/dictator/monarch? What laws would be in place? Who would build, who would provide food, who would do what job?

I think the reason we didn't do the Tuvalu shit is because we didn't think anything through

only mudshits put stars on flags fuck off

i thought we would have agriculture

im gonna put that flag on a country in ck2

That's an important question, Maybe we should name it after (You) or some shit like that. Yous maybe? What's your idea.

Kek confims, We remove the stars.

>He unironcally thinks the idea was pushed by sargon of cuckold

I'm not the original poster of these threads, They're all made by different people. But yes agriculture is what we will have.

we already skipped the island part and make money through fish farming

1000 Sup Forums autists go on unemployment and collect neetbux, have someone collect from their mailboxes in USA while all spare money goes to running the island.

I remember the very first thread about this months ago. Glad the idea is still alive.

Fuck making money through fishing or agriculture, we gotta do better than that guys. We will need to create something unique and valuable with our new nation. Something that people will pay good money for.
Idea:
>buy carriibean island that is in a strategic location between Central America and US
>make sure island is big enough for a decent landing strip for small aircraft
>start selling av-gas to drug smugglers while simultaneously running a small 'touristy island resort' as a front to our operation
>cartel planes/subs would stop and refuel by posing as tourists arriving at the resort, and we can charge hefty fuel prices
>as additional source of income,