Does anyone on Sup Forums live in LA?

Does anyone on Sup Forums live in LA?

What's it like living there?
I'm about to spend the next few months there and I want to get a lay of the land first

Full of mexicans and tumbleriners and the traffic is godawful, but if you make a Tinder account you'll get the easiest pussy on the planet

This, Northeast L.A. here

It is a shitty city but tons of shit to do. It looks ugly. Tons of beaners and other crap.

This if you are white you get tons of pussy.

lol surprisingly accurate mexiflag

don't bring up politics at bars. don't drive around 5pm, hang out at the bar a while. just wait 2 hours or you'll be waiting the 2 hours in traffic instead.

It once took me an hour and 45 minutes to drive 6 miles back home from work

a lot of second class citizen type shit here, but there's levels to it, almost like a caste system.

I like it though

People = shit
Traffic = shit
Air quality = shit

I've only ever driven close to downtown LA at night and have never seen anything like in the OP image.

Worst city in the United States. Mexicans everywhere, liberals everywhere, they've even got a noticeable amount of Muslims which is odd for an American city.

>leaf
you'll fit right in friend

>>tfw you work in an all male government building.

join a mexican street gang and do drive-bys on nigger gangs

I never understood this gender shit bathroom problem. Can't they put a women/men restroom as usual and a fucking port-a-potty for everyone else? Those have always been "all gender" and usually out in the open and nobody gives a shit.

I hate USA for the sole reason that the whole stupid SJW insanity is slowly creeping over into this country. I worked in LA (legally, before you start bitching) for 6 months and I couldn't take it anymore and came back here.

I might have a kid there though, but I'm pretty sure it isn't mine.

Don't wander into neighborhoods on foot, if on foot, walk in main roads only.

I got held up by gun point walking into gang infested neighborhood in Temple City.

Hope you like homeless people

Stay in the west area of the city, and avoid downtown

No there are far far worse major cities than LA.

What? When was this because Temple city is mostly an Asian city now. When I was a little girl it was mostly mexican and white though.

Seattle, Portland and San Fransisco has a worse homeless problem but LA is still pretty bad.

I thought the exact same thing.
LA county is always trying to suck the national
liberal cock and make a statement.

It's alright. It's actually pretty conservative thanks to based asians and Orange County whites owning the land and businesses. Definitely not as bad as San Francisco. The only thing is over 50% of the population are spics. Closer to 65% if you figure in the illegal immigrants that never get counted by census.

But it's not so bad. They are useless and hold no positions of wealth or power, so you can just ignore them like cockroaches. Finding another Trump supporter is like dating. Hints and politically correct innuendo to test the waters before you start dropping redpills on each other.

There's a pretty good chance that if someone is not mexican or black and is over 25, they are conservative. Every boss I've ever had was conservative.

I have literally never met a muslim here outside of college. NYC is the muslim capital of America.

Most of us live 20 to 100 miles away and commute into the city to work. The commute is the worst traffic in the world, per a current study.

The weather is wonderful; perfect most of the time.

The people are not. Most of the illegals and homeless in the US are in Los Angeles.

Moved here a year ago. It's terrible. Everyone's an asshole and easily offended. Traffic is fucking terrible, l a lot of crime. A lot of the buildings are stuck in the 80s too.

I live there. It's just fine if you don't talk about politics. The people are nice and agreeable and there are a million and a half things to do and see there. Go to the Getty. Getty Villa for Roman Art. The Huntington Gardens are awesome as well. Some of the best food in the world at a million different restaurants.

I went to high school there. Went back a decade later and it was all Asian. Sad that there's crime there now.

My uncle moved in with us last week after living in l.a for 2 years and I thought he was going to be a raging liberal. He was pretty redpilled. He believes Hitler did nothing wrong and you are suppose to be cautious around Jews.

This was about 8 years ago.

>Walking listening to my Mp3 player
>2 mexicans in driveway fixing car come up to me
>They yell "Where you from" (what gang are you from, loaded question)
>I stutter Uhh Im from Canada
>One of them badly wanted to rob me but the other mexican guy was cool and let me go

Never walked into neighborhoods again. I heard a news story awhile after of a similar situation and the victim fought back and got shot died.

I will give you the same advise I was given when I moved to LA.

"Stay above the 10, below that is called the Jungle"

repill the regressives

Stay away from black neighborhoods

Imagine MTV circa 2008 in real life.

Fug. I graduated from there in 86. Mostly white back then. Had kind of a small town feel for a suburb. Sucks.

this. La has a lot gorgeous women. If you like Latin women like I do it's literally a paradise. You have to be fit yourself though, of course.
Apart from the women it's alright

>You have to be fit

Only if you're going for Instagram girls.

nah bro it goes worse than LA. LA has a lot of shit to do along with a lot of hot women. Fremont CA is like 30% Muslim or some shit and the entire area around it is lacking any good women, especially with Berkely and Oakland (real liberal Land) right above

>LA has a lot of shit to do along with a lot of hot women

Define "Shit to do." If it's just a place to go have fun, it's not great at all.

I live there. It's ok. Any specific questions? Traffic is bad. Parking is bad. Public transport is bad. Almost no white people in some neighborhoods, and only 30% overall. Food is really good here. Whites are very liberal hipsters. Lots of Jews who are pretty conservative and cliquish. Lots of Mexicans - over 50%. They are mostly nice but they do have a lot of machismo and try to goad people into fights with lots of staring and invading personal space

>Traffic is bad. Parking is bad. Public transport is bad. Almost no white people in some neighborhoods, and only 30% overall. Food is really good here. Whites are very liberal hipsters. Lots of Jews who are pretty conservative and cliquish. Lots of Mexicans - over 50%. They are mostly nice but they do have a lot of machismo and try to goad people into fights with lots of staring and invading personal space

No, it's not okay.

Yea it must of been nice back then, I moved to Monterrey Park after for a bit, the Chinese are nice, never went out at night though, I heard they got the Wahching gang there but they aren't territorial like that to pedestrians.

Also tons of Asians. I find they are hyper competitive and socially awkward, and also secretly dislike whites. Hard to make pals with

It sucks. Bad traffic basically everywhere all day. Decrepit roads. Rampant crime. Overpriced food. Shitlibs everywhere.

THIS!!!

Stay north of the 10 freeway.

Don't talk about politics or religion

Don't look at a nigger

Stay away from MacArthur Park. Salvadorans are MS-13

It's a fucking shithole from one end to the other, OC is not much better unless you go wayyyy down south county.

beachs, nightclubs, relatively close to vegas, used market for anything you want to buy (like any used car for good prices), theme parks, concerts from any artist you can name, its the 2nd largest city in the United States

There is a lot of bad stuff here but it's ok if you avoid a lot of those areas. It really is just ok - not bad, not good.

Super south orange county almost feels like another world haha. Agree

I've always had this dream of living in L.A, not for long either just for a couple of months at a time but is it really that bad? I mean, I like to think I have a lot of common sense and i'd know what places to avoid so i'm not worried about that. I was thinking of spending about a week there, probably in some sort of "cheap" accommodation just to experience LA. I'm imagining riding a bike on Venice beach and along the Pacific Coast Highway. Maybe I've played too much GTA and it really is a fucking shithole? Anyone know anything about the santa monica area?

Come on now, either that or a lot of $

You would get fucking destroyed here, britbong. Life is not like videogames.

>they've even got a noticeable amount of Muslims which is odd for an American city.
They're infesting the Southwest due to similar climate.

it actually looks a lot like gta5, the game was very very inaccurate about the demographics though. It's like 70% spic

I lived there for 6 months and I decided to go back to Mexico. It was much more dangerous than anywhere I've lived here.

Sorry I previously posted and I said a lot of the bad stuff. Wanted to say the good stuff
-girls are fucking smoking hot. Every one wants to be a model or actress. That has its issues but they are hot, and because there are more hot girls than hot men, it's easy to punch above your weight. I've gotten grade a ass that wouldn't have given me the time of day back home
-always good concerts and performances. Also unique stuff like sometimes a performer from another country will only do two shows in the U.S. - LA and NY
-food is awesome

What do you do if you drop your wallet in Laguna Beach?

A. Kick it to Mission Viejo.

these people are just being shitty. I meet British tourists all the time who like it here. Just stay in good areas. La sucks in some places and is great in others

Pretty sure that picture was taken from the 105 eat to 110 north interchange ramp. Only place high enough that far west to take a picture like that.

Also, those mountains haven't had snow on them in years.

this, girls there are the best part. I live in small town CA and would rather stay in LA tbqh until I buy my house outside of CA and raise a senpai

Hahahahhaha that's good

They did after the storms last month.

Also Brits get a lot of American pussy due to accent alone - even gross liverpool or Sunderland accents

>girls are fucking smoking hot.
someone post the pic of the 2 mexican goblins, because that's 90% of the women here

hermosa beach or hunting beach, maybe manhattan beach if like some cougars

rest should be neutron bombed including santa monica

He's Italian. Even if he's a Manlet he can slay metric tons of pussy in LA over a few weeks.

Ay maybe I would, It's just common sense to avoid the shit areas though

It's complete shit.

Those mountains have snow in them every year.

That's ridiculous. White girls in white areas are top notch. Lots of hot ass Latin girls too when they are early 20s. If you like gook chicks it's good too - ktown, etc

Not really. Unless you're going for Instagram-glam girls that wear too much makeup and are the stereotype of a nightclub girl, it's not hard to get a girl in this state without being fit. If you're a fat fuck, then there may be an issue. You don't really need a beach bod.

Shit, I'm dorky as hell, and I managed to get good-looking raver girls.

The problem with girls in California is that I can go out on a friday and manage to make out with at least two that night, get sex from some, but absolutely NONE of these girls are worth long-term relationships, as they're all full of mental problems like anxiety, BPD, etc. This causes them to be incredibly flakey and disappear out of the blue.

Thanks man, that's what I thought too

No, you would be fine. And you'd fuck a lot of girls on the strength of you accent. Even if you talk like a chav - they don't even know the difference

NICE!

oh of course, you don't have to be chad bod but you cannot be fat is what I'm saying. When girls put so much effort into their looks they except at least some effort. I'm not too muscular just not fat and I slay pussy here

no yu didnt

You ever notice they all self diagnose their mental health issues? I know so many girls who said they were BP, read the requirements to diagnose BP, went to a psych and just told him what they needed to hear

no u dont

this, south bay and west LA is really the only good parts of the city

>tons of Asians
>secretly dislike whites

LA confirmed dogshit city. The promise of yellow fever treatment would have been the only reason to go at all.

>Mexican that actually went back
beautiful , I have buddies that like it better in Mexico too now but they just vacation there

Woah, I never knew LA actually looks like that. Hey, there's the Maze Bank tower! Cool!

t. fatfuck who doesn't get any good pussy

Also since when the fuck was there mountains behind LA??? And since when were they that tall and had snow on them?!

where should a european tourist visit in LA, good looking, know how to dress well, wants a good time, can spend some a decent amount on vacation?

>Get back on San Vicente, take it to the 10, then switch over to the 405 north, then let it dump you on Mulholland where you belong!

Yeah I've always noticed that you don't have to be a chad to get hotties here - just not fat. You can even have a little bit of a dad bod. There are so many hot girls that they outnumber hot guys. I also think it's easy to get a relationship, as all girls I know complain that guys just want to pump and dump

I live in west hollywood, its entirely faggots and jews but its very nice. Comfy. I ride a motorcycle because the traffic is unbearable, but if you ride you will never notice. The beach is great, what passes for a 10/10 woman in the rest of the US is like a 5/10 here, lots of sluts, if thats your thing. Stay north of the 10 and west of the 101 and youll be fine. South of the 10 is nigger murderland and east of the 5 is cartel shithole spicville

Silverlake/los Feliz. Santa Monica. Venice.

haaa
LA faggot get on our level.

one thign LA has tons of is stupid hot women

which are ideal

if you go direct n pay them get hottest women in usa

when u go to other cities you will be liek why are women so hugely ugly here?

avg girl in LA is 10 in other city
feminism n being a nerd is kinda laughed at which is awesome
hard core steroid use by all the minorities and most white guys
lots of body competition

expensive?

West Hollywood too.

I'm an user who only once very briefly drove through LA on the freeway to get to San Diego, and that was about 10 years ago and I only remember it being really fucking hot. Never saw the city skyline or anything, it was mountainous and did I mention fucking hot? Literally went in January and it was 94 outside.

I'm from Montana. What's it like in a huge ass city with air pollution and a bunch of gangs wandering around? Why does it take you almost 2 hours to drive 6 miles when that takes me like 5 minutes?

how do i get a mean chola gf

Fun fact about girls in California:

Every female here at most ages knows a drug dealer. Doesn't matter if she's rich, poor, middle class, black, white, Asian, Latina, she knows a drug dealer or, at the very least, knows someone who does.

Rosemead is starting to get more bums now.

Are you white ? Beaner girls actually love white guys. They tend to be stupid and ghetto though so you kinda have to play to things they like.

Lift.

Cholas are like the trashy Mexican version of a bimbo without the money.

average woman in LA is a fat hispanic woman in her 40s

Not all of us are brain dead retards.

When the Santa Ana winds blow the fucking smog away, about twice a year.

Average LA woman is an ugly beaner you retard
Orange County has the hot women

Picture must be facing a lot further south east that I thought. I guess I haven't really looked that well while I was down there.

LA fag here
its alright
lot of sketchy people but its up n coming from downtown all the way west
tech companies are coming here
i dont talk to many people though but mebe we can be frenz