White people hate Chinese immigrants because we actually get good grades in school and get good jobs

>white people hate Chinese immigrants because we actually get good grades in school and get good jobs

So it's just jealousy right? I've lived in Vancouver and Toronto and it's nothing but white people blaming Chinese people for their shitty lives. It's hilarious.

Chinks are shit, nuke china and syrup china

>666
So I guess we are having a Vocaloid thread on Sup Forums now

Nah, you are alien, weird, low-t and whites don't want you shitting up our gene pool with little dicks.

I like you when you are in China, though. Very ancient and interesting culture.

The only unwelcome Chinese immigrants are the tongs.

>Chinese people have mastered the art of cheating at everything they do
No one suspects them of being soulless heathens because they are small and appear frail. The truth is the majority of them are monsters, and should be exterminated.

Ya mean white Canadians

/bait
Sad

Nope satan, you're just pushing wages down for whites because you're used to slave for a sack of rice/week. Vietnamese are cool though, they make their own jobs for their people.

You are imigrant, you are to blame for ton of things no matter if you like it or not.

Enjoy living with terrible people. For the most part they'll only hire Chinese, sell preferentially to Chinese, associate with other Chinese. These people will be using group strategy to out-perform the individualistic whites. Higher genetic IQ or not, the Chinese just aren't pleasant people to be around.

You clearly haven't been to China. They're soulless.

No, because you have no conscientiousness or creativity. If chinks were quality humans China wouldn't be such a shithole

Everyone hates Chinese students. The only thing they are good at is scoring high on tests, other than that they suck at life like all other hyperstudents.

>Majority of country is actually full of sub-90 IQ villagers with no human sympathy
>Those that immigrate don't integrate into host nation well, sometimes even attempting to subvert its values
China is the result of mixing the essences of Jews and Mexicans. Part of it is jealousy, part of it is rightful hate.

>chink money launderers
>hard working
kill yourself. If China is so great why do you flock to white countries by the millions?

Oh yeah, video.

It's more to do with the fact that despite living here you cannot speak English and make no attempt to interact with the society as a whole instead opting to exist within an insular group of other chinese who are exactly the same.

I prefer Chinese before Japanese immigrants, at least they keep it to themselves.

They flock to all countries by the millions. There's kind of a fucking monstrous excess of the insectoids.

We on for another mainline china webm thread? These are great.

Rev up those .webms

You see that shit all the time in these videos, the person is completely oblivious and gets run over by someone else that's completely oblivious. Also what the fuck is up with that traffic, why are there even traffic lights at that intersection if you can just go whenever the fuck you want?

I don't know about Canda, but no one here minds chinks. They tend to be relatively neat and quiet.

Dumping industrial accidents

they probably just think "if i wanted to live in china i would move to china"

but some canadians like it

so its push and pull

and clearly open borders have won

>Dumping industrial accidents
I was about to mention that he didn't look chinese.
Lamao at that second guy that doesn't know about turning the fucking machine off, but that kid is lucky that he didn't die. That is why you don't wear long sleeves around machinery.

another stupid arrogant chink.