It's treason then

It's treason then

fuck off with your gossip you fucktard

yes, collusion with Russians is ground for treason

hahaha republicans are fucked, if they betray Trump, they expose themselves to be exterminated by the democrats.

68D underwater backgammon indeed.

They will have to submit to Trump, or die.

They'll still be in power with the full might of the federal government. I don't think they're afraid of "neutralizing" a traitor like Drumpf.

The swamp is much deeper than that. Everyone is colluding with eachother. Nation states are an illusion.

>Mr President? I take it Hillary has been destroyed then... I must say, you're here sooner than I expected...
>In the name of the United States Congress of the Republic, you're under arrest Vice President
>Are you threatening me Mr President?
>Congress will decide your fate.
>I am Congress!
>Not yet...
>It's treason then...
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought you said Pence was colluding with the Russians too. Who will they put in-charge that will not be eventually impeached by the same reason? The supposed Russian hacking will stain the whole Republican party.

Republican establishment like McCain, are suicidal to support the Russian hacking myth, the same tool will be used to remove anyone.

your shilling days will very soon be over, get a real job son.

"Senate" would have actually worked perfect. VP is head of senate.

>saying drumpf
>in 2017

Do you know the definition of insanity, shills?

Ah shit, I had no idea, I was about to put senate as well and then I changed my mind.

will trump stand up to the globalists?

thanks for this thread. I was worried a bit about Pence earlier that day.

But this thread is your stupid shareblue kind of most obvious shill threads(seriously, they are even worse, than LARP threads).

So Pence is 100% /ourguy/

tl;dr
>shareblue is retarded
>obvious shill thread
>Pence is over9000

>weah this causes cognitive dissonance
>you must be a shill

>cognitive dissonance
not suspicious at all, that this term appeared by many people at the same time

>try harder fag