Arguments against/for prostitution

Sup Forums there has been a recent trend going on of people WANTING to legalize prostitution. Is this normie degeneracy or is this a step in the right direction?

Prostitution is deregenate

So an argument FOR prostitution is that it's just like any manual labor job, it's not selling your body it's renting like roofers or miners. I'm of the opinion that if prostitution is legalized it will create no-go zones of human trafficking cess pools

You pay her to leave, what's wrong with that?

well why though? is it because sex is degenerate or because of the people it attracts?

woman should be pure beings

is making a living and providing a service make you impure?

>it will create no-go zones of human trafficking cess pools
Is there any evidence for this? You'd think it'd be the other way around. Why would people want to deal with shady businesses rather than go to a legal brothel?

by doing sex, yes

Prostitution was once the only way for a female to make money. What happened was women eventually had enough money to set up political activism campaigns and thus women's suffrage and the temperance movements were born. Early waves of feminism were lead by hookers. This is bad because women shouldn't be allowed to vote

I'm with you. It's like the war on drugs. Do you really think you'd have these underground drug markets and drug dealers in the ghetto if you could go get prescription heroin at the store

My mentality is that it would be the women forced into those positions same as always but now with no jail time, which is good for her but gives the pimp more free reign . it was under my interpretation that when buying a prostitute you talk to her not the pimp but I've never but one before so i'm naive

>prostitution is legal
>all whores in my region looks like trash
>remain a 27yo KHV

Prostitution is illegal because Capitalism is exploitive.

It's the same reason we have to have a minimum wage. It's to protect people who have a small amount of resources and who can be taken advantage of.

Don't you find there to be some ethical considerations if a woman is prostituting herself in order to pay for her basic needs?

Imagine we both get shipwrecked on a deserted island and I manage to pick multiple coconuts while you were unable to get any. Would it be unethical for me to say, "I'll give you a coconut if you let me fuck you up the ass." I would be taking advantage of your lack of resources. It's the same shit here.

I think this actually might be a little different than buying weed, theres a human element to it. you've got to consider her, her family, the risks involved are a lot higher than say, buying pot because how do we differentiate from a rape and someone stealing? I know that sounds dumb as hell but it's got to be brought up

So you think that its exploiting the women if they do it themselves? isn't that kinda the same argument against modeling

>forced into those positions
>no jail time
Ok, m8.

Decriminalizing prostitution helps fight human trafficking and makes work safer for the women and for the men visiting them.

Next to that, there is no civilization, not even a single country, that effectively banned prostitution, ever. It's an inevitability. The best thing you can do is choose to accept it exists, and protect the women working in it.

It's costing a lot of money. Taxes go to the law enforcement, trials, incarceration, and probation. But all those people who work in those areas are lobbyists for keeping in illegal because they know it makes them money.

well how is it that these women can be forced at all then why can't they just go tot the police at any time

is it really that bad? dude just suck it up and buy a bag with her don't do this to your self

And how does banning prostitution help that? The market for sex should be controlled in large part by the human traffickers when it's illegal, no?

true, but legalizing it doesn't really stop human trafficking it just cuts out a little of a more seen bit

Really makes you think.

Nobody's saying it's gonna stop completely. Just that it should improve. I'm not gonna put women in danger and reduce freedom just to virtue signal against "degeneracy".

Germany is pretty small, not an excuse. Still I do not recommend you doing it for the other reason: you 'll basically just masturbate with a wet warm hole. It will not make you alpha. It may only help you to stop idealizing cunts, which is totally possible without sex.