Redpilling women

There aren't a lot of genuinely far right women out there Sup Forums (especially excluding the ones who are desperate and just agree, than divorce you for being """racist"""), and even if you don't want a wife that's into politics there still aren't a lot that haven't been totally brainwashed into being either subliminally or overtly Marxist. So it would seem that in these times a man looking for a good wife will have to put in the effort to make a woman wife material, which is better than the alternative (not breeding). So how do you 'redpill' a woman Sup Forums? Not necessarily in politics, but in what role will bring her the most happiness (since they are more emotional, I assume that is the best way to go about it)?

TL;DR: How do you suggest going about redpilling, or in another way 'cleaning of feminism, marxism etc.', women Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sex is a drug. this task requires a fucking scientific team. Like honestly as a guy, if I could ignore allt this shit and constantly orgasm, shit I probably would.

Care to elaborate user? Do you mean to say it just isnt possible?

Just date a traditional asian girl.

>put in the effort to make a woman wife material
>expending literally any energy so a woman can improve enough to attract a better quality man than you

>How do you suggest going about redpilling
it won't be done here, anytime a woman outs herself, regardless of whether or not it's relevant to the discussion, the scenario plays out like this:
>anon1: man, it's so tough to find a nice, traditional, redpilled girl with morals, all women are sluts
>anon2: it's tough for us women too, finding a guy who isn't a degenerate liberal
>anon1: SHOW ME YOUR TITTIES OR GET THE FUCK OUT
>anon3: hey, she's not attention whoring, what she said was relevant to the
>anon1: FUCK OFF WHITE KNIGHT KEK, TITTIES NOW

For a second I thought the whore on the left was riding a skateboard

I'm saying you can't redpill drug addicts. Men have to carry the load and show the dumb bitchez why this world is worth fighting for. If you wanted to attack the problem directly, it would take 60 years of science after however long the current pseudoscience period ends to show them why sex is degenerate. Drug addicts don't fucking respond to reason, this is why liberals are fucking intolerable evil faggots who need to be part of the actual holocaust when it happens, for real.

same

Check'd, Id prefer to date a white girl personally. Full 1488.
Part of the process, I would assume, would be making her dependent/loyal to you. Though I'm not sure how this would be done. You have a valuable point.
The sad truth, but I'm not looking for a girl on here. I have a GF and we are fairly young so I am hopeful that I can guide her to a good fufilling role. Thank you user.

Word

The saying, "you can't turn a whore into a housewife" exists for a reason. Even if you can it's not worth it when you can find someone who shares your same values from the get go. Try to find a Christian girl as they usually have traditional values.

Refugee wave has red pilled many people. Especially all the rapes in Germany. I've been able to redpill a lot of my friends, who were are very pro refugee. This is normally very hard to do, because women are blue pilled as fuck.
I used to be very blue pilled, but over the years I've noticed everything the media (NOS, RTL, Nieuwsuur) tells me is bullshit. It was a slow process until one point. Everything changed when I broke up with my last boyfriend. He was from Aruba and he was bettering his life, but he was having affairs with multiple women that's why I left him. Black guys are just fucking dogs and most lack ambition. The media loves to promote multiculturalism. They especially like to target young girls and women. That's why so many 'refugees welcome' people are women.
I only date Dutch guys now. They're reliable and loyal. The sex is okay, I guess. I'm just looking for a more stable life now. I've been reading a lot of Sup Forums and red pill philosophies. The only way to turn everything around is if people wake up and understand what the left is actually doing to the West.
I'm also voting for the first time tomorrow. It's going to be Geert Wilders.

I see your point, but as it happens me and my gf met in highschool. She and I havent had sex, and she hasnt had sex before because we started dating while she was still a virgin. I'm one of the lucky few, since she hasnt been exposed to that yet I am being hopeful that I have a chance to get her on the right side of things, so to speak.

>Part of the process, I would assume, would be making her dependent/loyal to you. Though I'm not sure how this would be done. You have a valuable point.

can't be done my friend. for a woman to cheat, the man doesn't have to be better than you. for every woman, there's a man who can generate her tingles for the moment

hes saying women don't care because orgasms

you found a fucking unicorn. you better fucking read like 90 books a day and make the best of this shit m8. live your life for Sup Forums brother, we will stay in the trenches.

you just have to be slow and steady about it. the problem is that leftists promise immediate gratification and happy words like "women's liberation" "women's choice" and so on, even if it's selling women into a life of misery. it can be harder to articulate why our viewpoints are better overall, too often I think people just kneejerk into getting angry and more or less saying "you deserve less rights you dumb cunt" which usually drives them to the leftist side.

I've known this one girl since the start of 2015, she was and still is an ardent Bernie supporter to an extent, but I poked and prodded her in our direction when the issues of Islam and refugees in Europe came up. we had civil discussions about it, and now she doesn't trust the media at all, thinks transgenderism and Islam are threats to western civilization, and generally has that kind of Sup Forums vibe where someone is just frantically spouting off truths at you because they're realizing how fucked up the world is and they can't believe how other people are ignoring it. in a way I became her emotional bedrock because everybody else she knows is still firmly bluepilled. you just have to be gentle about it, eventually people have to take the redpill on their own.

You have a similar point to a different poster I responded to earlier. I am one of the lucky few who managed to find a virgin, so I wouldnt call her a whore. She even dresses modestly. Does this change the game, or is whore more of a figurative use here?

Pretty much all women and normies hate far right politics and for good reason, too.

It's just a phrase. Some men want to try and change or 'save' certain women from their lives or bad boyfriends or whatever. It's the same thing as when women date bad boys or are attracted to criminals because they get off on the idea of changing them to good partners. It's just not worth being in a relationship with people like that. People need to change on their own and you shouldn't try to force it or pander to them.

>scored in her own team's basket
much worse than that;
White is trying to score on the hoop on the left side of the court and Blue should be trying to score on the hoop on the right side of the court. White shoots, Blue gets the ball and makes an error in thought - and this is the important part - EVERY SINGLE OTHER GIRL WHO HAS BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME THEIR ENTIRE LIVES goes along with this error in thought without even a second guess. After Blue shoots at the wrong team's hoop, White continues this horrible error in judgement that Blue started by trying to score on their own side. This really shows how important the "social truth" is to women. They will believe in what the majority believes rather than reality.

You must change the social truth that the woman you are redpilling believes in - surround her with good christian women and she will become one.

Im aware of this much user, thank you, and I hope you find one too. The reason I occasionally put up these threads is because I'm doing my best to hold onto this and make her the best woman she can be so that my future family will have the best wife and mother it can have. On the book front im currently reading meditations, and iv'e been collecting as many good books as I can from a local bookstore, which I may add is run by who I suspect is secretly a nazi.
Nice digits, Thank you for your input user. What kind of timeline am I looking at? Being the mild autist that I am, would creating a personal schedule for nudging her in the right direction work?

>The sex is okay, I guess.
Whore. Fornicator. Coal-burner.

This is an interesting angle to look at it. Change the environment to change the person. Ive also heard women eventually just follow what their boyfriend (assuming alpha) believes. Is this accurate?

When I first glanced at the picture on the left, I thought she was on a skateboard doing some wheelie trick. Now I can see its just her stretched underoos dance.

good post, social stigmas and peer pressures have an enormous impact on what people, not even just women, believe. a large amount of people really do just absorb what they see on the media and don't really process it or put it into any sort of context.
depends on how political she is in the first place. your best bet for being active about it is if politics are regularly brought up. gauge what her thoughts are and then ask her questions about them. see how deep her beliefs are, or if they're something that she saw in the media or heard from other people and adopted it without much thought. i've found it's better to take small jabs at someone's beliefs rather than immediately making the argument for your own beliefs being superior.

Largely yes, just ask any husband who's been married for a couple decades.

However if you let them have idiot friends they'll absorb some of that like a sponge. Gotta be careful.

It sounds like the best way to avoid that is to live in a red state or a red county

Yeah that one blue girl fucks up then most of them all fuck up too. I blame it a bit on the fact that they change baskets every quarter or half but that happens in almost all sports for fairness.

There was one girl in white who knew what she was doing, it was the girl in white who clapped after the score (#11) and on the inbound she was ready to catch and moving towards the right basket and ready to score again since blue team left their basket undefended. Too bad she wasn't thrown the ball.

Not "reeing" at me whenever I try to talk to you fags would be a start.

>redpilling women
Be and alpha, have a girlfriend and then she will slowly start to follow your ideals, just don't be a beta male that puts her on a pedestal and vows for feminism.

>Is this accurate?
t b h it depends on the woman - a lot of women have legit mental health issues and should be avoided at all costs, while other women are just looking for a man to impose order on their chaotic female-energy.
having said that the bottom line is you should act like a man no matter what the woman desires, as being a man is what a woman desires.

She likes bernie, and she supports the lgbt stuff. She is indifferent to both candidates from the election and ive been working on keeping her from going to far toward anti-trump, I think ive kept her in the middle on that front (I was never trying to push her toward trump, I thought it would be counter productive to be aggressive). The complete extent of her political-ness, for lack of a better term, is unknown though. I havent directly approached it yet. She also might be a 'feminist' but not sjw tier. She hates tumblr and shit like that and finds all the crazies offputting.

>social stigmas and peer pressures have an enormous impact on what people, not even just women, believe
i would disagree with this.
almost every single historical figure that stood against a "great evil" whether it was social, religous, military, peronal, ect was a man.
man is designed to explore and go his own way so the opinion of society/others matters much less to him than it does a woman.

Leftists are everywhere. I think the best defense is strong religiosity and opposition to leftism as the evil that it is. Then she won't even listen to them.

Suggested reading on that then? It was also suggested earlier to read a lot (which I already do) so I see an oppurtunity to combine methods effectively.
I do my best to respect her and keep her happy, but in the past when she stepped outta line or did something I took serious issue with I stepped right in first chance I got, sat her down, told her what she was doing was wrong, and stopped it. Do I need to go further? Or is the gradual approach to it (I increase slowly but gradually the sternness I take over time, as well as how often as to not immediately scare her off) acceptable?

you many or may not be right about the girl who hesitated than went along the rest - 95% of the women WHO PLAYED THIS GAME THEIR ENTIRE LIVES just went along with the error in thought of one woman, like nothing happened and everything was normal.
the social truth is everything to women.

That seems like a decent strategy, user, thank you

most men don't, though. men are ultimately the ones who can resist and break the stigma, but they're noteworthy men for precisely that reason.

you need to sort yourself out, user.
it sounds like a meme (and it is) but it involves writing an autobiography for yourself and detailing 2 paths for yourself; 1 path where you bad habits take control of your life and lead you to "hell" and 1 path where you good habits take control of your life and lead you to "heaven."
it's called the self-authoring program.

Professor Jordan B. Peterson's ideas are summed up nicely on Rogan's podcast:
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Most people think this lecture is a great place to start:
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY

All of his lectures are going onto jewtoob with hundreds of hours so far:
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

Maps of Meaning is a great book JBP wrote.
/syo/ is a frequent thread on pol; check it out for further sorting

I actually went on his self authoring website and saw that his program costs money, so I lost interest. Sounds like any other scheme tbqh.

Also, keep on topic to the thread please user.

>most men don't, though.
i agree with this; i believe it is a product of the gyno-centric society we're all born into. men are taught from a very early age that masculine things/energy are destructive/bad/scary/mean/ect, schools are designed for the female mind and learning habits. movies and tv show men as bumbling idiots who need their witty and beautiful wives/gf's to come to their rescue.
it all comes down to men have nowhere to learn how to be men in this day and age. if you feel that you're fall into this category start eating right, start lifting and go learn a combat sport - there's no excuses - boxing gyms are subsided by the gov't because boxing is an olympic sport so the gyms are like $10 a month. Testosterone will do wonders to restating your manly-mental processes.

>men are ultimately the ones who can resist and break the stigma
exactly my point - it's not women who are breaking down stigma's of any type, it's men.

>Also, keep on topic to the thread please user.
i'm not trying to derail, nor do i feel that i am - user was asking about reading materials that can develop masculinity and i replied with what's worked for me and many others.
the only way to redpill women is to be a man at the same time as surrounding her with women that you want her to be like. as i mentioned in a previous post, surround her with good christian women and she will become one.

pic related

you can't meme someone in to being your perfect 1950s house wife you regressive mongoloids.

My experience on Sup Forums makes me paranoid to derailment user. I just dont want my thread turning into a /syo/ colony.
Defeatism will get you nowhere, of that much I am certain.

i understand, and i appreciate the fact that someone has ownership of a thread - it's a good feel t b h.

I don't even get what the pictures are supposed to mean? The whole point is that women can slut it up their youth and still get betafags (people in this thread) to bankroll them and plop a kid out.
Redpilling women? What's it going to do for you, produce a bunch of reformed whores that you'll want to marry? Nasty.

Redpill yourself. Marriage is a fucking scam for men.They can even cheat if they want, daddy government will still reward them for it IF you divorce.

Women are already red-pilled, they achieved what they want. They have their cake and eat it too.

Your 1950s housewife sex kitten is a dream that will never happen.

>sex with Tyrone was much wilder and exciting but was a loser
>settle for a beta provider with a small dick who can't make you come

Pottery.

>misrepresenting the goal
>not reading the thread
>angry tone
>the spacing
you have to go back Cpt. MGTOW

>meme arrows
>no argument
>goal

women are not convinced to, they are made to

Leave feminism til the end. It will always be the topic they feel most strongly about. Easiest to start with attacking the racial side of social justice. Point out that the left is racist against white people. Point out that white privilege is just a tool to justify racism towards whites.

It's all about taking steps and holding their hand.

And when you paint a woman's man as the victim, you just remind her to prefer whoever her man submits to.
What, did you think women actually cared about fairness? They just prefer whoever is winning over the public opinion.

That was an excellent post, user. Thank you sincerely.
This is what i've expected it to involve.

You make yourself better. It's a funny pattern I've seen where girls that have been huge feminists have still been sexually submissive to me. And I've seen a few of them end up in monogamous committed relationships after I've moved on.

You have to be able to listen to other people and respond tactfully. Playing Skrewdriver and posting Moonman all over your social media just tells everyone you're a fucking spaz.

Be successful, be in shape, be well-read, and lead. Women like following but they don't want to follow someone who is irrationally angry any more than they want someone who is whiny. Stoicism exists for a reason, being able to control your emotions your "vibe" is one of the best things you can learn to do as a man. Live by traditional values and maybe go to church and you will find other people that do the same.

>gf is a hippie, like seriously, Bob Marley loving hippie
>mention that I'm not very liberal, she's cool with it, asks me about my beliefs
>tell her small stuff, like how the media influences culture in negative ways and that they especially go after children to indoctrinate, she agrees with me
>tell her illegal immigration is wrong, she actually comes around to my side and agrees that unchecked immigration is awful for a country
>start dropping bigger and bigger red pills, she's mostly taking them nicely
>told her to read the unabomber's manifesto today
>tfw she liked it a lot
>the thing opens with a rant about how leftists are useless, self-hating pussies

think it's going well so far!