Cut the cord

Just cut the cable. Internet only from now on and saving 120 bucks more a month. Who else waking up to the Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/claireeabbott/status/410588385389338624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just did this myself. It's fucking amazing not being bombarded by commercials all fucking day long

Holy shit, do Americans really pay 120$ per month for Tel-Avivsion?

>$0 is good price
good iptv when?

Yes...
No other internet providers in my community. HOA negotiates with single provider only. Meaning they can charge out the ass.

Planning on trying slingbox or maybe the jewtube TV shit. Wanna know more about that one tho. Trust lvl is low with them.

120 bucks a month? Hahahaha and I thought the BBC license was bad, holy shit

You're too goy to wake up from anything. Odds are we are the ones controlling what you look on the internet. Dumb goy thinks he's free.

The fuck? It's only 20 bucks more for cable + internet vs just internet where I live.

I havent watched TV in 7 years.

This is the first and foremost action one should take when cutting out the kikes in their life

Television is called "Programming" for a reason.

I can't post my sources here sry kike infestation

Have not had cable in years now.

Lately I am growing annoyed with Netlifx as well.

I think I am just over watching shows and movies in general.

i haven't watched tv in 6 years

I know its funny... But then again we have to pay our national TV tax...

Haven't owned a TV in about 10 years

Haven't had cable in years.
>flip on telly at grams house out of boredom
>CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL OF SUPER BETA PROSTATE
>turn it off

How long until the internet is the jew.

checked and agree 100 percent
left TV about 6 years ago

Obvious choice for people who dont fall for normie memes.

People still watch tv?

>tfw my wife and I have 2 iPhone 7s with 24GB of data, unlimited calls and text, 4GB of roaming data, 2 years of streaming subscriptions with phone plan each, internet, and maximum package tv for probably just about 120 dollars a month total when exchanged

Fuck I do not miss the few years I lived in the states.

Verizon and Comcast are absolute total kikes. I'd spend almost 300 dollars a month on Internet and 2 phones on a shared 6GB plan.

>people still watch cable tv

I've been on my own since 2007 and I've literally never had anything besides internet.

Hopefully never.

>internet has cable (((included)))

I don't have cable. I rarely watch shows or movies. I guess that is strange.

Mostly I spend my time on here or watching videos on youtube. I find it strange how much time normies spend watching mindless crap.

When will we outlaw Homeowners associations? Fucking communism lite I swear to god

I walked out of my room and my roommate was watching the other day and I shit you not, within less than 10 seconds there was a rant about the patriarchy. On the fucking sci-fi channel. Yesterday I went out for a cigarette and within 5 minutes it was 2 anti trump commercials and a bit about racism.

TV was not this pozzed 4 years ago.

NEET here. Haven't watched TV in about 14 years. We have it for my parents though.

stop living with your parents.

I'm mentally ill. I can't leave.

I had no choice to cut Internet when I moved to the country but fuck cable. I watch antenna tv. There is a cool free sci-fi cHan called Comet. It all I need

Great body, ugly face.

twitter.com/claireeabbott/status/410588385389338624

Ugly face? What?

>2017
>watching the electric jew

not pol.

Speaking of cutting the cord, I can't get Kali Linux to boot with Oracle VMBox.

Really need Kali Linux to work by the end of the week.

haven't watch tv in several years...

Nigga you gay.

I never saw the sense in paying for a service that gives me advertisements. I should be the one getting paid if they wish to show advertisements in my home.

I miss when Clabbot was a cute busty teen instead of a cute-ish kind of bloaty adult.

I stopped using cable and watchin TV several years ago

I liked her before she prostituted herself to Dan Bilzerian

bout time nigga

>she has tatoos now

Her leaked nudes were actually pretty satisfying

I haven't had a cable tv subscription in 5 or 6 years.

Yes I have a job, etc, I just can find whatever I wanna watch on the internet, and most TV is garbage/subversive anyway.

Highly recommended.

be me
just another tv brainwashed millenial
been internet only for many years
feels good man

Cancelling my cellphone contract next May - 45$ saved per month

>ywn be a cute white slut
;_;

I haven't watched tv in 12 years. Started buying movies and tv shows on Blu-ray and never looked back.