HWNDU

I wonder if the reason this shit hasn't gone live yet is because they need to get a new flag made. Better make a lot of them, Shia. Jam one up your ass while you're at it. That's one place even most of us wouldn't go

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/enterrob/status/841741485003419648
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=fafe88c48ce125262cd5058e146969f253933393.301555&show=ela
youtube.com/watch?v=HzzDG8o25ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you'd figure they'd be smart enough from the beginning to get more than one flag made. you know in case of mishaps n shenanigans.

>Shia gets the flag tattooed on his body
>Sup Forums literally has to kidnap a C-list celebrity through the power of memes

ould we do it lads?

Does that mean Shia will transmite his body 24/7

he's not putting it back in the same place?

twitter.com/enterrob/status/841741485003419648
is fake

fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=fafe88c48ce125262cd5058e146969f253933393.301555&show=ela

*ringing hands almost jew like* Yes Shia show us how strong you're will is, it just makes the hunt more fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzzDG8o25ek

>Shia gets the flag tattooed on his body
> Bizarre accident destroys skin just under the "NOT"

I think he watched Wargames and just gave up.

If this is actually happening in Hollywood then it's gonna be buzzfeed shill 24/7 since the office is there as well.

The naked eye can tell this is photoshopped. Look at the angle of the wall, the text is going straight down

HE WILL NOT DIVIIIDE UUUUS
HE.WILL.NOT. DIVIDE US

What if they painted it at that angle specifically? Like 3D sidewalk art?

>pol's face when shia replaces the flag with a 2ton boulder

>shia's face when Sup Forums replaces his 2ton boulder

>inb4 a Sup Forumsack uses his crane to move it

The next one will be a trap, watch out.

Cap this

whichever user who goes in to the next one needs to make sure they go in armed else shia may try and kill an user hes thay mad with us

lmao yet another shitty "skeptic" who can't interpret ELA

I think we put Shia back into rehab

he's gonna try so hard this time the best thing would be to ignore his shit from now on, it's 2:0 for Sup Forums anyway

Whatever he does in the name of degeneracy will fail.

but I want it to be 3:0

We can let Shia win. We must go after his (political) projects until he puts online an apology to Sup Forums.

for anyone who wants to watch the actual video on the hewillnotdivide.us the flag goes down at 16:07:00 and then the maga hat goes down at 16:24:30

i don't think we'd necessarily need to kidnap the whole Shia. i for one look forward to the post featuring a couple of square feet of skin pinned to a wall with He Will Not Divide Us tattooed on it

Mate, he's just an attention-thirsty whore. Not giving him attention is the death of him

But it's fucking funny

No, he must shed tears.

This. Sup Forums desperately needs a sense of humor.

His next step will be a light-installation.

he will have to move it to the moon before it is out of our reach

It still won't be. NASA user gots us covered

Underrated

that would be the funniest shit ever, sending an user all the way to the moon purely to fuck with shia lecuck