Why do white people claim that black people are thieves when white people are the biggest thieves in history?

Why do white people claim that black people are thieves when white people are the biggest thieves in history?

>importing civilisations to litteral cavemen
>"stealing"

>providing infrastructure, tools, and medicine
>causing massive increases in population

Though I agree, we should have just killed them all.

>tfw they're still shitholes
>they call this importing "civilizations" and "infrastructure"

See empire of dust.

Civilization, huh?

So when you come into a foreign continent to loot, rape, and kill, that makes you the civilized ones?

Colonialism took the resources that belonged to Africa and used them to help Europeans themselves

Those trains they built were just used to help them Europeans steal faster

Exactly, niggers owe everything to us

Oh shit, you're right. We need to stop the refugees NOW.

probably all the crime they commit

Literally see this
btw common Europeans didn't benefit at all from colonialism. Kind like common Americans don't benefit from perpetual war in the Middle East, but a few do. Although we get to foot the bill! Fucking yay!

>loot
Africans """""civilizations"""""" never had anything of value to loot
>rape
Nobody wants to rape gorillas
>resources belonging to Africa
If it weren't for the Europeans no African would ever know such resources existed

>Orange Free State
;_;

that is called conquest and colonization. not theft.

Yes, giving technology to social underdeveloped people is borderline criminal. Why would you give cavemen access to modern firearms and agriculture, the end result of mass population booms and endemic warfare is clearly obvious. Face it, Europeans colonized for their own gain, colonization in no way benefited the majority of Africa and in most cases left it worse off. European countries not only forced adoption of modern technology in cultures that weren't ready for those technologies they suddenly up and left those people in democratic countries with arbitrary border with no thought given to religious or culture groups.

>whitey leaves
>chimps destroy everything he built
>this is whitey's fault

>Africans """""civilizations"""""" never had anything of value to loot

So what are all those Egyptian artifacts doing in British museums?

>If it weren't for the Europeans no African would ever know such resources existed

So you admit white people are thieves

Next time a black person steals from a white person, they should just claim that the white person didn't know how to use what they had correctly

in star trek they have the "prime directive" which prohibits them from giving advanced technology to niggers

>So what are all those Egyptian artifacts doing in British museums?

Blacks weren't Egyptians.

>So you admit white people are thieves

Conquest is not thievery.

>giving modern 'technologies'

Man, building a few railroads helps a lot dude. Especially when you're stealing practicality the entire wealth of the state

>Blacks weren't Egyptians.

So? Egypt is in Africa and it got colonized by Europe

>Conquest is not thievery.

You're right, it's a lot worse. Not only are your things getting stolen, but your rights and sovereignty are also getting stripped

Star Trek is also fiction, further the comparison is much different. Would be like us discovering an ant hill and trying to supply technology to it.

>hey can I use this black oil from the ground as I built schools and hospitals in your shithole
>sure thing senpai
>wait do you make money with it? GIB ME DAT WE WUZ OIL MAKERS N SHIET

African colonialism truely was a mistake. We should not have touched this plagued land

this is what africa will look like soon

>arabs
>arab colonnies
>slave trader states
it's fucking nothing

blacks are people???

Read
Faggot.

Yeah but it sure as hell didn't help the African people. If Europeans actually wanted to help Africans (which many people on Sup Forums seem to believe) than they should have left them be and only traded with them. It would have given African cultures time to develop alongside technology as opposed to getting railroads, modern agricultural techniques, modern medicine, and modern weapons all at once.

So white people have undeniably committed the worst atrocities, and yet racists claim that black people are inferior by citing murder stats

It turns out that white people are actually inferior

Do you honestly believe that Europeans traveled the world solely to loot, rape, and kill? Imperial expansion against resistance was the cause of all of that. If you're at the peak of civilisation and you need to expand you're not going to let a few mud hut dwellers get in your way. It's either accept the empire or perish under it. Morality was a lot different back then also, don't get all indignant and say Europeans are the bad guys. Regardless of race it's a process of evolution, the most advance civilisation progresses at the expense of others in a struggle for resources. Plus we've past that now. Grow a pair of bollocks and stop feeling guilty for being top of the ladder.

Why do blacks claim that they are people?

>orange free state
>hating citrus.

Those toothless niggers deserved to be conquered if we didn't kill them scurvy would've.

>Pretending African colonialism was some kind of charity
A better example would be
>Hey give me this land because its mine now
>Fuck off
>Nope, I'm taking it and if you try and stop me I have bolt action rifles and modern artillery
European colonization was almost entirely carried out by force the closest they came to peaceful annexation was by overthrowing governments and installing their own client states until they annexed the whole thing when they revolted too many times.

You're missing the point I'm trying to make

If black people are somehow more biologically inclined to be thieves, murderers, rapists, etc., why does history show the exact opposite?

>thieves
pelase, when we got there it was a barren wasteland, and we years later we left them a great country. They just ruined it all on their own since

>It turns out that white people are actually inferior

of course they are

There's a difference between domestic parasites and right of conquest.

You had more undisturbed time for evolution of technologies than us dog smelling whitey europeons and it took you over 2000 years to put a hut together and. Still die of dehydration when Africa is sat on top of one of the biggest aquifers on the planet and is abundent in rare earth metals , if you can't sucseed in an Abundace of materials than you deserve to be enslaved by someone who will invent somthing other than a leaky ass hut and 500 differant languages that none of you can understand . Evidence is what language are you speaking now fucking stupid space monkeys

They should give us thanks on their knees for that. They would be living in mudhouses an being dead by 35 if not for us.

Your point is dumb. The reason blacks commit so much crime compared to other races in the US is because of stupid ghetto culture trash equating being black with thuggery, 2pac was one of the rappers who was woke enough to speak out about it. Race shouldn't factor into it like your doing with this reserve racism bullshit. You can't simplify history for your stupid race baiting narrative you faggot

If we wanted to steal Africa badly enough, we'd have just gotten rid of the native population like we did here. They wouldn't really be able to do much about it.

Why do people shit on colonialism when euro nations would do literally the same things to other euro nations after winning a war?

>stopping refugees will stop superpowers from starting proxy wars
>american education

I didn't know the germans got all that territory...

I always knew of Ghana but nothing more.

>steal

More like they gave Africa access to all sorts of technology, riches, and education that the Africans squandered because they are genetically programmed to be retarded violent monkeys

>tfw they're still shitholes
>implying they aren't way lesser shitholes than before when everyone lived in huts made of literal shit and hunted with spears
>implying it's not the niggers' own fault their countries turned into shitholes after the whites left

Because leftists are retarded and have no concept of history

You need to understand concepts of scope, focus and context before you can even understand the difference between thievery (an interpersonal matter of civics) and conquest (a martial aspect of politics).

Just stay out of the way inside your urban commie blocks; satisfy yourself celebrating your royal African roots, Kang Jamal. Meawhile the grown ups will worry about big ideas like civility and war.

So If I come into your house and steal your all your belongings but leave the TV, it's okay?

>but leave the TV
Change 'the' to 'a' if you want your analogy to be even slightly relevant
>steels the change in my couch
>leaves a tv

Thievery: A person/gang holding you at gunpoint demanding your things

Conquest: An army holding you at gunpoint demanding your things

Oh man, you seriously think that Africa benefited more from colonialism than Europe?

person/army

So you get it. You just don't want to agree with anyone.

There's value in this, Jamal. You have a shot at getting over on us at the atomic level but do not fuck with us as an organism.

Learn it, live it, love it.

Fuck off nigger.

I don't think the effects on each can be compared like that.

An army is made up of people and led by people

Without colonialism, the industrial revolution would never have kick started as fast it did without the exploitation of countries around the world.

Europe is the only beneficiary of its colonial past

You don't know what you are talking about. Some colonial empires, like us, used most of the resources for the benefit of the colony itself.

Like the china man says, they could have benefited greatly if they cared for what was left for them. then inherited paradise, and ruined it in just 40 years on their own.

>Half of those African kingdoms were built on selling slaves to Europeans

*they inherited

>implying we shouldn't be two faced
Do you even into politics?

God fucking damn, I'm so glad we lost our collonies after WWI.

>inb4 Pakis and FrenchNiggers will get mad at this

I hate that blacks must be treated like subhumans, but it is for your own good.

Lmaoing @ all the "kingdoms" and "empires" that were made up by Marxist University teachers on the left hand picture.

Perfidious Albion

>one small part of the country gets developed
>the rest gets nothing except exploitation

Nice try

africucks got BLEACHED

How do you want to keep properly care of your infrastructure with your population being uneducated as shit?

ANGLO'D

Colonialism was objectively the best thing that ever happened to africa.

smart people get educated by all means.

finders keepers you undeveloped nigger

>white people are the biggest thieves in history

You mean glorious conquerors.

Non-whites should thank us every day for allowing them to live.

your teachers lie to you

My parents lived there for 30 years before they were forced to come back leaving everything behind, including their houses, all property, jobs, everything.

The black people they knew were sad, and behind closed doors, they would weep at the prospect of we leaving.

how do you steal something that no one owns?

> debating about stuff that happened 100 years ago and no one on this site had anything to do with
> implying the current oil situation amongst many other things that are happening today isn't the same shit, different day
> implying you're not in your comfy chair watching it all unfold while sipping your peach tea with 4 cubes of sugar
> still choose to regurgitate this fucking africa/white guilt shit every fucking day

Why even fucking bother with a topic like this.

OK Jamal, I can squeeze you in for some one on one learning, I guess.

The permutations of power among people becomes exponentially unmanageable after more than 4 are gathered. (This is why hierarchies make sense to rational people, Jamal. But that's a different subject.) Decision making at the group level is much less forgiving, much less understanding and much more brutal. War is politics by other means. You judge men and a man differently. It's demonstrated in your OP. An invading army doesn't steal anything. It captures, it conquers. Theft is a civic concept. Words have meaning, Jamal. Remember: Scope, focus, context. Colonization, settling, invading. These acts are ascribed to groups, not individuals.

I understand that Theft is a god in your pantheon and you see it with a certain purity. It's just a platonic act with a spectrum of permissions and consequences for people who can think. A man steals. An army conquers. The definition of theft matters here. To put it in a funky negro metaphor you are trying to loosen a bolt with a hammer right now.

You've got a ways to go, Jamal. Keep plugging away and try not to kill, rape or murder anyone, OK?

with that logic you americans stole your lands from natives

Indeed. The land was conquered fair and square.

Good bait, quality bait. I take it.

Colonization was a net positive for both parties involved and should not have ceased, it only ceased because we listened to fucking commies.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

interesting response
never thought of it like that

>>one small part of the country gets developed
>>the rest gets nothing except exploitation

Those guys in Lisbon are colonialists and exploiters of rest of my country by that logic.

>captures

Captures land that belongs to others

>conquers

Takes away the right of sovereignty of others

So you have fancier words for stealing and killing. Good job

The soldiers who invades these lands have agency. They know what they were up to.

Making a few schools and railroads does not equate to net positive

You maimed people

You raped people

You stole from people

If the guys from Lisbon were going around Portugal taking away everyone's rights, looting, destroying cultures, committing mass murder, you might have a point

So ? They would have done that shit between themselves anyway they were fucking barbarians.
If anything we decreased the amount of violence those people had to go through, wasnt all pink, but it was a clear improvement.
Net positive.

Just goes to show, next time you conquer a place, just wipe the population out. Even the "useful" ones. Otherwise their shitty grandchildren will use your infrastructure to bitch at you on a sri lankan puppetry club.

>barbarians

So when you come into a foreign continent to loot, rape, and kill, that makes you the civilized ones?

>decreased the amount of violence

All of these wars that are happening in Africa is because of the borders that were formed from colonialism. Europe made it worse.

>belongs to others
Until it doesn't anymore.

>agency
That word, I don't think it means what you think it does. But even by your definition, OK, your point? You got conquered by free moral agents who do not share your perspective on the land's ownership.

When catching a thief in the commission of theft, do you apprehend him for just punishment by the state? Snap his single neck?

When catching an invading army in the act are those your options? Who punishes the army that can't be stopped?

topkek we get it. You're a Libertarian. You're pure of heart and just aren't meant for this world.

Context escapes you like an army in the night. Your logomachy has settled enough of my time.

Good day, Jamal.

see

African Moors invaded Europe in 7th century. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Suck it up.

Those hut's shure stand the test of time.
Africa win's this by a mudslide

I'm sorry, Jamal. Did I make a biological argument? You didn't. Are you under the impression that you did?

Blacks are statistically more lawless by entire magnitudes of difference (again, context.)

Do white possess greater martial prowess than blacks? Yes. Undoubtedly.

I'm willing to bet you see commercial theft as nothing more than gathering food.

It really is cruel to blacks to make you live among us.

Implying that african """empires""" never moved wars to near territories.
Europeans just did it better

Because they couldn't
When Europe arrived some "countries" were even beyond stone age

It's was called the Moors - they came from Africa.

>Medieval Spain and Portugal were the scene of almost constant Muslim invasion of the predominantly Christian area. Periodic raiding expeditions were sent from Al-Andalus to ravage the Iberian Christian kingdoms, bringing back booty and slaves.

>In raid against Lisbon, Portugal in 1189, for example, the Almohad caliph Yaqub al-Mansur took 3,000 female and child captives, while his governor of Córdoba, in a subsequent attack upon Silves, Portugal in 1191, took 3,000 Christian slaves.[132] From the 11th to the 19th century,

>North African Barbary Pirates engaged in Razzias, raids on European coastal towns, to capture Christian slaves to sell at slave markets in places such as Algeria and Morocco.

>Why do white people claim that black people are thieves

Which you believe the reason is that they're black

>Do white possess

So you believe since white people are superior to Africans, that gave Europe right to colonize them?

The Scramble for Africa is simply white guys stealing from black people. So even though history shows that white people are bigger thieves than black people, how are black people more biologically inclined to steal?

>Though I agree, we should have just killed them all.
And whites call non whites violent