Sup Forums redpill me on body stretching earing and all that fucking bullshit

Sup Forums redpill me on body stretching earing and all that fucking bullshit.

What the fuck are these idiots doing? There has to be something more than it looks good.

Please God tell me what the fuck the deal with this shit is.

Mods, this is cultural, don't ban this shit like faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBkdkKOhIMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the modern world making yourself feel special it's getting harder and harder, bu it's a biological imperative.

I can see from here that you are an unoriginal drone, that can produce one original tought.

Prove me wrong fucker I dare you.

only if it has an evolutionary advantage. you idiots listened to ayn rand and her individualism bullshit. it is about the fucking species you degenerate faggot. Tell me there is some physical reason (does this give you super hearing?) else it is just a bunch of faggots like you pretending to be special instead of making the world a better place.

liberal fucking faggot

Why if I attack, you inmediatly believe that I defend this shit.

This it's a personal attack against your lack of cultural identity.

Closet homo.

>I can see from here that you are an unoriginal drone, that can produce one original tought.
>Prove me wrong fucker I dare you.

You are clearly retarded. If you do something to look a certain way or be special, you need to fucking kill yourself. My INAH-3 is fine, and in general cultural traditions have a scientific basis and it is incredibly rare to see ones that do not survive.

Aesthetics aren't enough nigger faggot.

Yeah because dreadlock chad with his expanded ears didn't took your woman.

Cry more fag, I heard that if you cry enough someone would rape your boipucy.

any woman that dumb faggot gets he can have. it sounds like you might have these gauges

is that why you so butthurt?

realized everyone who looks at you thinks you are retarded and a joke. did you need a place to hold your cigarettes fag? I'd continue, but you are from chile so your life is already total shit.

>both post like they are from reddit
you know you can both fuck off, right?

>nope.jpg

Bashar? Is that you?

That's what we call projecting mofo, and it doesn't works if my life it's nothing like yours or your prejudices.

Fuck off newfag, you can get your dick sucked by this reddit guy I don't care.

Primitive cultures emphasize artificially modifying the body. Western civilization emphasizes advancing the mind and spirit.

I made a tutorial on how to eat with a lip plate

youtube.com/watch?v=pBkdkKOhIMM

I think it has what you're looking for OP

>Yeah because dreadlock chad with his expanded ears didn't took your woman.
>Cry more fag, I heard that if you cry enough someone would rape your boipucy.

projecting you say?

and is this cofirmation you do in fact hae gauged ears like a liberal faggot?

you still live in chile.

I would argue primitive cultures do it uselessly

AYY LMAO

>You live in what I consider to be the third world based in statistics from the cold war.

Cry more beta loser, this place it's gorgeous.

>I would argue primitive cultures do it uselessly

The higher the IQ in nations, the less modifications.

Some whites feel morally dominated by le noble savage as he is portrayed in the (((media))), so they want to express their submission to these majestic primitives. They do so through the adoption of backward cultural practices, such as lobe stretching, tattoos, and other body modification practices.

gbtr

By sheer population you have more body modifications than all of the tribes people combined.

They don't even know from where this traditions came from, it's the cool thing that everyone it's doing.

Even if it is no longer an evolutionary advantage, it could still be carried as evolutionary baggage.