Is pol against neets and hikikomoris?

is pol against neets and hikikomoris?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarena_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Merton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Proenneke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Long as my tax dollars aren't paying for their indolence they can do whatever they want.

society wouldn't work if everyone had this attitude
start giving a shit about your fellow man

Neets all need to be lined up and shot.

No.

Well it's not so much that I'm for or against them so much that I think they're a by-product of how fucked up our society has become. Like in Japan why work your ass off slaving away yet knowing the women of your country no longer want to marry or have children? These men have no families to take care of and they obviously know how to make just enough for their hobbies so why do more?

your loss, leaf
when it all comes tumbling down around you, remember you did nothing to stop it

No. I think it's a great way of weeding out betafaggotry from our genes. Just like mgtow and homosexuality.

I think I figured out why hikikomoris and NEETs exist.

The reason the people in the power allowed feminism to take hold is not because they were weak. It's because they realised they could stop any men below them from threatening their position.

Now the world is so cucked, pozzed, and feminised, that men are refusing to take part in it. They refuse to bow down to this gynocentric system. They'd rather die with their dignity intact than be a cuck.

And like I said, this is exactly what the rich want. They want to eliminate the competition.

betafaggotry isn't genetic though, it's memetic

This. I'm proud not to be reproducing and cutting my family line off.

>paying taxes
>supporting the state that's actively working to genocide your people
Only NEETs can be true Sup Forumslacks

*in the power

In power.

If you can afford to live without working that is something to celebrate, I guess. Work is a medium, not a goal on itself.

People that believe that The Right Thing™ is to work all your life just because should really try to get a life.

I'm neeting 200% right now and you can't stop me

If you kill neets you kill the memes

No you fucking idiot. These guys COULD be men, but society has cucked them into being softies who play video games instead.

And now that means our countries are falling, and immigrants are sniffing the opportunity.

Have you had a job? I used to, and I have to admit, that the realisation that I was paying taxes to fund immigrants and criminals having children is one of the things that made me hate myself, hate my life, and want to quit my job and go commit crime myself.

I haven't done the crime bit yet, I'm still wondering what the best way to make my genes survive is. Whether it's working a job and trying to have a family, or whether it's living a life of crime at the expense of the cucked taxpayer, and impregnating whatever chicks I can get my hands on.

and why you are obsessed with those psychos my spanish friend? 90% of autism Existing in japan and 10% Distributed in the world

If everyone had that attitude companies would start hunting for new and well payed workers, hikikomoris wouldn't feel the pressure to fight to be the top dog just to be able to get a job so the situation would end auto-balancing itself.

No kidding. Unpaid overtime is expected. You should always leave after your boss does. Then you drink yourself silly and ride a super-packed train home. You can't show emotion during any of this. Repeat the next day. No wonder hikikkomori exist.

>muh tax dollars
Oh, fuck off. You wouldn't see that money either way, and per person it amounts to literally fucking nothing. Stop acting like you're some big shot contributor when you work a shitty min wage job and you're infinitely replaceable.

>not a goal on itself.

this poster has never been to Finland.
In Finland if you aren't working you're automatically the WORST scum of the earth, even lower than niggers.

In Finland if you get fired you're automatically a pariah because normal people don't get fired. In Finland work is absolutely a goal on itself. It doesn't even matter to people if you're getting paid or not as long as you're working. Being unemployed in finland is literally worse than raping preteens by the dozen. I'm not kidding even slightly Where my finnbros at? vahvistusta vitun homot

I spend literally all day taking it easy at home, playing video games, posting on Sup Forums and looking at cute anime girls. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it. How does that make you feel, knowing that you wageslaves are paying for my lazy ass?

literally exactly these threads are made on the finn equivalent of Sup Forums EVERY DAY and every time there's atleast 200+ post because people mad NEETS don't work kekkekekee

NEETs are our allies, as well as hikikimoris. They are excellent shitposters because of the large amount of free time on their hands.
>t. ex NEET

You are a retard sjw. If they were good men, they wouldn't fall for this bullshit. And if they are not good, well it's only good that they fall for this bullshit, because it effectively neuters them.
So, neets and hikikomoris? Excellent! We don't want that filth in our future generations. The future belongs to alpha males and females.

Why work when you can take it easy instead? I will never understand those people. Are they perhaps mentally ill?

> The future belongs to alpha males
The future belongs to immigrants because the boomers have failed to raise their children properly.

>If they were good men, they wouldn't fall for this bullshit.
They've been indoctrinated since birth, which is why today's "men" play video games, whereas only twenty years ago, they were playing football, fucking girls, etc.

You're an idiot.

I see someone's been watching too many Varg videos. Remember Varg is pretty much a neet himself. The only difference is he's married with kids. Otherwise he just makes constant videos, rides around in his commie cars, and larps.

They are allies, they will get out of their houses once we fix the outside world.

You can't deny the outside world is degenerate as fuck, the hikkis are right in secluding themselves from such degeneracy

Been a hikikomori for over 7 years. I don't collect welfare or take tax dollars in any way. There is no reason to hate somebody like me. I'm just a person that wants to live comfortably away from scum.

how do you earn money tho

in finland there's a choice

>be neet on literally luxurious welfare
>work a full day on less than said welfare

But to actually answer your question:
In finland if you don't work none of your friends will talk to you anymore even if you were friends from the womb.
>Nobody will hire you if you have a 2+ month gap in your resume (if this happens you're just fucked. nothing helps. certs or otherwise)

The reason why finns work is because if you don't work other finns think you're the trash you actually are. You won't have any friends and Finland being the small place it is people will talk even if you move to a entirely diffirent city. There is no respit inside the finngolian border. You either GET. A. JOB. or migrate elsewhere. Literally no other options. Doesn't help that the Finn unemplyoment rates are breaking the roof.
The tensions are getting real but entirely ignored by everyone because the people who complain aren't employed.
you need exactly 71+iq to see the shitstorm brewing here.

Did Finland introduce UBI or am I mistaken? So you have a ton of NEETs now?

Everyone is going to say they hate these people but i assure you that 90% of Sup Forums is actually is a NEET and is self-loathing and incapable of admitting thier shortcomings, which is why they spend all day here in the first place: to blame and demonize everyone else for their own short comings.

What's preventing these people from living in a house that isn't full of trash?

You'd think all that free time they have would be well invested

>UBI
No idea what this is. I'm drunk as fuck but I'll make an assumption it's welfare for all!!
Naw it's not implemented but whatever happens to a finn citizen you can get Toimeentulotuki Which basically means 500E a mont (after your rent is paid in full) as spending money for "clothes and other necessities" for the month. You can reapply for this benefit every month. Life taken care of sure.
The only downside is that you will never have friends inside the finnish borders if you do this.

also we were full of neets abusing this already. not just "now"

>having someone to take a picture of you
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEE

Yes. You need to either work or get the fuck out of the country.

I can tell you're living in the countryside. In Helsinki nobody gives a shit. If you're a NEET and want friends all you need to do is attend your con of choice and you'll have as many fellow neckbeards to sperg with as you please

This. I've also seen that video, it's his one on MGTOW isn't it.

I mean sure Varg is alpha himself; he made his life work, he didn't let imprisonment stop him.

But he's socially isolated. And he keeps telling himself that society is going to collapse, probably because he resents being on the outside of it.

I don't think it's a good idea to think that society is going to collapse; look at history, and sure, adjustments happen, but society still ultimately survives. Best idea is to make the most of the world as it is. That's what most people have to do.

Unless you wanna commit crime like Varg, but that's up to you.

You're wasting your life

Can't you just make friends with other people who claim welfare?

>I can tell you're living in the countryside.
yeah. Your deductive reasoning skills are above and beoynd

The welfare queens of hermits.

This is how you do hermitage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarena_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Merton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Proenneke

And there's some American-Orthodox hermit whom I am forgetting.

Agreed, all (100% of) Canucks are shit tier humans

Naah my man. It's just because countries of the 1st world are powerful enough to provide for nearly each of its citizens. It's mostly millenials that can have this life style.

Life's too easy on them, so they can't do a single shit.

I don't know what goes on in Helsinki as user pointed out but here nodoby would ever admit receiving welfare. They would literally hang themselves from their genitalia to a fan spinning 150mph.
In (((northern))) Finland if you don't work you are thrash no matter what the job market looks like.

Neets are degenerates, plain and simple.

Can they be useful to us in the culture war? Sure, simply because they have nothing else to do. Yet, they are not worthy of respect.

The willingness of the welfare state to hand you someone else's hard labor does not justify you taking the handout.

They are the result of generations of cultural marxism They are tumors upon the corpus of our society. (Take note that this isn't a moral judgement against the individuals, but rather a condemnation of the group, as the group poses serious threats to our civilization.)

If Western civilization is to prosper, and overthrown the hordes of immigrants undercutting our labor, we must be willing to take up the plows, the hammers, and regain control of our collective destiny.

Of course

It's a sign of extreme social sickness

More to the point, these people are clearly mentally ill, they need help and are receiving (perhaps not accepting, tbf) any

Preach. Traditionalism must make a return.

How does one even become a neet without becoming homeless?

Idunno.
You tell me. My portion of the rent is 222e after the gov pays their part and I get 709e a month. Boy it's hard to neet in Finland.
Brits gtfo this is my hustle

> You wouldn't see that money either way
Wut

>doesn't matter if I take some of your money or not, you wouldn't have that money if I didn't take it

Are you high or just beyond retarded?

I'm NEETing hard, borderline hikikomori.