twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Google it you retard

that was really unnecessary

bump

Sheep fucking

Isn't that where the Mafia originated?

nothing much, but we like it that way

nah, there's less mafia and criminality here than in north Italy

depopulation, sheeps, low quality of life,manlets,god tier beaches,some rich saudi-nigger owns the whole coast, rich people go there on vacation

>low quality of life
well it's no north Italy obviously but it's better than the south

Some goat fucking, but they are good guys

You have five seconds to get out of my thread.

What made the south so poor?

it's from some article made by a popular Italian newspaper
can't remember all the criteria but things like overpopulation, unemployment and mean wage are even worse in the south, especially the first

it's often very hot dry arid land. A little bit like Nevada for example.

My mother in law told me how children came to school 40 years ago without shoes as there was no money for that..

Yeah it looks like how the US is out west.

Wonderful beaches, plenty of fish, almost no jobs, almost no riches, almost nothing. Lots of beautiful woman (if under 35) which age terribly.
Headstrong, proud people.

you don't want to know
just go there and insult the locals, they're pussies, they'll bend before you

youtube.com/watch?v=3HqZwMxXUBs
amazing place to live, sadly people who live there are autistic and will bend to your will.....not cunning like most italians but definitely more beautiful than most italian women

Short dark (hair,eye,skin) "italian" people and sheeps mostly, and sheepmafia too.

fucking prick

they'll bend if they know you are going to spend your tourist money
go in the mountains and do that, see what happens

>short,not well educated,truffle farmers
ok vino

*ok gino*

you'll be surprised by how much they love guns, I'm sure you're quite an easy target

It's full of mentally unstable Arab mutts

The climate is the same as southern California in southern Italy.

I go there every summer

Great beaches, great weather, great food, great nature, low crime even though North Italy is starting to ship migrants to Cagliari

I believe they want independence from Italy and the EU

what? hahaha are you autistic? south california has roughly the same climate as africa, you do realize its not summer in italy everyday like it is in cali, right?

Is the food and culture the same in Sardinia as Italy?

Also dont rich people live in Sardinia? I notice there are really big yacht races in Porto Cervo

Nigger a californian wouldn't know what endless summer was if it bit them on the ass.

they eat cheese with live maggots in it. disgusting people!

>food
each region in general has its own things, Sardinia is naturally centered around sea food mostly but there's also good meats
I wouldn't say the culinary tradition is as developed and rich as Italian regions
>culture
fairly different I'd say, at least what's left of it from nationalism and globalism
the local language(it's not even a dialect) spoken in most of the island is pretty much unintelligible for Italians, to name one big difference

>Also dont rich people live in Sardinia? I notice there are really big yacht races in Porto Cervo
mostly in the north east coast, yeah, that's like the most VIP area of all, but they are foreigners and otherwise there's no rich people inside
at least they bring some shekels

The last vestiges of Indigenous European DNA before G, J, R1A and R1B moved in and displaced them.

My Y-chromosome comes from Sardinia and then my X chromosome comes from Doggerland.

Am i white

>part wog
no

Wait so Liguria is not a green zone? Isn't it like a resort region for foreigners? What do they do with the delicious tourist money then?

Government run Sardine Packing Plants

G2a is quite high on the island, but like in the Balkans it seems they got cucked back by I2a foragers
also there's quite the variation inside the island, true Sardinians live in the central mountains, northerners are mutts with Corsicans and with Spaniards in the west, southerners likely have some north African from Carthage and in any case it's fully of terroni down there nowadays

map is from 2015, not sure about the criteria used back then

californian here
we finally got above 70 degrees for the first time in months the other day
this is not the Tropical Paradise i was promised