Proof that Christians are literal cucks and no amount of projection can change this

youtu.be/fcVhv9fCXsg?t=30m17s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Bump

PRAISE ODIN

BUMP

Also - paganism general

Digits don't lie

you tube nube cant find good quality movies and Louie documentaries fucking hell

If I removed the existence of Jews from the Catholic monotheist Religion would you have any issues with it?
Not like you're a nationalist anyways, you filthy kike.

>tfw 12.5% mestizo
>tfw pantheist who likes the old norse concepts of gods and religion

What do?

I would suggest suicide you dirty spic. Asatru is folkish and you don't belong.

Carry on.

Trash thread for trash fag larping cunts. Abandon all religion you brainless wanking fools.

You need some to be connected with Nature.

Paganism is just a way to destroy religion and bring atheism.

Im not asatru I'm a pantheist, i just enjoy indo-european religious ideals and occultism.

dude nihilism lmao

>12.5 mestizo

You're 12.5% amerindian/european mix? Or do you mean to say 12.5% indian?

>Hi fellow goatfucking degenerates!
>I'm a subhuman like you so I'll fit right in!
You certainly will dances with herpes pull up a seat and we'll discuss the merits of eating dog shit with habib while we massage each others scrotums for the all father!

SORT

Praise the sun.

Find your own syncretism, rejoice and follow the ways of the Gods

Wrong Christfag, you are a literal pawn

> t.brainwashed christcuck

Oh yeah my bad i would 12.5% indio i don't know why i mix that up all the time. My father was half puerto rican and I haven't gotten my 23andme back, and most of the puerto ricans have little to no indio blood in them anymore so I'm just going at max estimates for native blood.

Okay kikes lmfao.

>rawk! chriscuck christcuck! RAWK!
Calm down there you domesticated semen dribbler. We're all friends when we dance naked around mother spruce.

You're a nigger.

> t.nigger

There is no religion that is weaker and more cucked than Christianity. Constantine adopted it into the Empire to better control his people and it backfired massively, biggest mistake in history.

Stay mad

>Goatfucking

That would get you thrown in a bog desu. Same with being gay unlike you christucks where being gay would give you a cushy job in the priesthood so you could molest as many children as you want.

Abrahamic religion a shit

This.

Watch the video you fucking moron, they're laughing at you.

The romanticism of the 1800s is mesmerizing desu

White people are probably the worst niggers of all.

>hurr lets miscegenation an entire race of people because it was a long boat ride and I'm horny
>woops fuck children n shit I'm outta here, enjoy your jewish religion tho
>leaves after killing almost everyone

They can laugh all they want, I want all Jews in white countries in jail, deported, sacked and banned from all white countries.
I am Catholic.

>I'll question his ethnicity! That'll do it!
The russians will devour your infants while you present your rectum without shame
Jesus hates you lumpy headed cousin fucker. Remember that when you're larping as a druid with that tent sized tunic your mother stitched together for you.
>RAWK! christcuck christcuck! RAWK!
Jesus spoke to me and he told me you're a genetic dead end that desrves to be dicked to death by wild boars for being a disgrace to your ancestors. They spit on your worbling visage.

Who cares lmao

Reminder to Christcuck Europeans, you share your religion with this guy.

Being gay is just nature throwing you out of gene pool because your genes are shit and will fuck up species otherwise. You can live your life quietly to the end and be of use. Start babbling about your gayness as something normal and there is a short walk to the bog for you.

No one cares about you niggers not having a civilized greco-roman roman European thought of 2,000 years.

If you do not want the Catholic religion then don't have it, argue politics with politics and religion with religion, attack someone if he doesn't believe in racial purity, do not attack someone if he doesn't believe in your non faith.

B-But I thought Jesus loved everyone :(

Worships a jew calls other people kikes. Makes sense. How can you remove jews from Catholicism Jesus was jewish John the man that baptized him was also jewish. He was born in Bethlehem thans really close to modern day Israel coincidentally. The old testament is the fucking Torah. What the fuck are you talking about thats like saying you can remove A New Hope from the Star War trilogy

Except im not a neopaganist lmao

>tfw the same religion of people who created the indio racial caste system in the first place claiming that God told them to breed with the natives can't even read

topkek, at least the pagans would've kept to their own.

>t wigger

Don't believe the hype jesus fucking hates you why else would he burn you forever in hell?

>jesus fucking hates you

Topkek notice hoew jesus loves you when its pragmatic to him then hates you when its pragmatic for him as well?

Jesus Christ is just a sociopath

What's the Asatru/Odinist scene like in England?

How do we revive paganism? Any ideas?

How can we take the good stuff from paganism and bring it back in the current year, without becoming backwards striving. Should we invent new gods? C'mon Sup Forums let's be creative.

>can't even strawman properly

Gays were executed in ancient pagan societies.

>Upside down crosses
Nice meme, seriously whats with the projection of gayness Christcucks obsess over, almost as if they're hiding something.

Hell is only there for kikecucks. It does not exist outside of their realm

Not really that misses the point you're just fucking irrelevant because you never even lived. I don't expect you to get that because you're a fucking dust.

>bunch of bumps
>also paganism general
>0 discussion whatsoever
Really makes me think, it's almost as if you fucking idiots know nothing about pagan cultures and religion and are just here to larp because mommy took you to Sunday school when you were little

Praise Odin

Jesus loves them.

It's supposed to be a strawman captain obvious. you want a fucking nobel prize for figuring that out?
You don't know shit.
Try to be entertaining if you have to be so cloying.

You can't LARP on Sup Forums you stupid cunt, learn what it means.

You dont know shit. youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

I'm at worst 87.5% white, I'm probably 90+ considering puerto ricans are mostly white in the first place. Either way you Christians only adopted Greco-Roman thought and thats only reason why europeans stick to it in the first place. So I guess you're right, my christ nigger ancestors never had a good thought for 2,000 years.

You're basically the same as Islam and Judaism.

>inb4 muh talmud

Paganism is a codeword for satanism, faggot. Thus upside down crosses.

No, you're 100% nigger.

>you never even lived
>if you don't think like me you don't even exist

fuck off stirner

>fuck off stirner
>hurr durr I know a name
Still don't get it.

Yet I'm stil better than you. I wonder what that makes you?

Also

>ignoring the fact that you have the same moral worth as Islam

topkek

OP, perhaps you could delete this thread and start a new one, call it "Paganism General" ? That way we could attract some real discussion. Just my idea.

I have never ever seen a IRL person more triggered as an lady in Rome who wanted to sell me some cross on some bridge and I simply told her: no, thanks. I am pagan.

It was like she met a Satan who took her soul and made it into dead rage.

Zionists aren't christian.

Redpill.

wtf I hate paganism now

I think they just want to jumpstart the Third Temple.

Maybe it could. Admit defeat and delete jejejejejejejejejejejej

>lel christcucks banning race mixing with blacks and indians, defeating a unified arabic horde and sacking/deporting all Jews and Moors, as well as enforcing 1 man 1 woman and faggots were killed, degeneracy was not tolerated but I wanna be a faggot there is no hell or God, praise DHOR!!! :DDDDD

Bunch of wino cucks searching for meaning in their congenital alcoholism

fuck off Kierkegaard your logic a shit

>hurr if you aren't a Christian you are a degenerate
>muh culture of death

>Catholics killed innocent heretics and muslims
>catholics are cucks

Pick one faggot, which one is the true catholic faith?

You know me well.

Satan is referencing an arabic fairy-tale character from the gods of Abraham stories. Paganism was around is Europe long before that idea crawled out of the desert.

Maybe you shouldn't be a fucking faggot. Ever tried that?

>dances with herpes
Next time i meet an uppity pagan im using that.

Oh my goodness aren't you so precious. Whatever you do don't try to think for a living or it will be a hard life.

We're having fun in here aren't we?

>christcucks banning race mixing with blacks and indians

HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAH

I'll take things that didn't happen for 500?

>defeating arab hordes

only very rarely

>sacking deporting all jews/ moors

I'll take things that didn't happen for 1000 this time, alex.

>faggots were killed

Pagans did the same

>degeneracy was not tolerated

Things that didn't happen for 2000, Alex. Yeah the religion that let the Medici have orgies on the floor of the Vatican was so anti-degenerate.

Jewcucks that killed a lot of innocents in Europe and was tricking into taking the the "holyland" back for their jewish controllers.