Anyone else kind of idolize the redneck/"whitetrash" lifestyle?

Anyone else kind of idolize the redneck/"whitetrash" lifestyle?

>big families
>value hard work
>strong communities
>respect and appreciate nature
>have based political views
I've lived in the city all my life and honestly it just seems like such a great way to live. Once I'm done with college I'm definitely moving to a small town.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 drug epidemic
I know ;_;

hopefully Trump will stop this

White trash is awful. They are basically light skinned niggers. There is nothing glorious about them.
t. Indiana

>Anyone else kind of idolize the redneck/"whitetrash" lifestyle?

No.

I voted Trump, however you gotta be retarded as a mother fucker to think trump will stop the drug trade.

Drugs are apart of life and it's impossible to remove them. Because some grow naturally.

Harsher sentences wont work either

what's so bad about them? like I said, I have no experience

that's inevitable though.big groups of barely cognizant communities will always eventually devolve. the rate might be quicker or slower depending on 'insert whatever here' but the objective truth is that these types of demographics will always look for a way to make 'simply existing' more enjoyable a-la booze, drugs, etc

dude white trash is awesome to live by. They all own guns so its not likely they'll ever get robbed by niggers. They love good food and family and they have the best fairs and events. everyone knows each other by name and its all good and I love it.

You shouldn't idolize them you weirdo.

Rednecks are okay though.

Is this so? I never thought about these communities in this way...

>hey love good food and family and they have the best fairs and events.
all my buddies from the south tell me this as well

Ok maybe idolize was the wrong word. I just think it would be a nice way to live (assuming you have a decent job and don't live in the ghetto)

>big families to leech off welfare
>values their EBT to pay for food
>the community is their family
>political views based on Facebook News and church

Seriously, they are a disgrace to their kind. Nigger is not a color.

>heroin
>meth
>daughters that get knocked up by the vibrant unlicensed pharmacists that HUD brought to the center of town

>Nigger is not a color.

Fuck off reddit

White trash are degenerate meth heads. Rednecks are decent hardworking people.

>stop the drug trade
>impossible to remove drugs
well which one are we trying to do?
It'd be easy to BTFO the drug traffickers if we really wanted to.

I only envy their comfort in their own lifestyle with no really desire to be some silicon valley suit wearing youngfuck.

Funnily enough, they have really strong familial values and their marriages tend to last longer even though they probably decided to get married after a fuck in the back of his truck.

Money isnt really a problem with them because depending on what type of white trash you're looking at, their blue collar jobs can pay really well.

Aside from generally being dumber than everyone else, I cant really say I hate them, but I wouldnt want to be associated with them in any way possible. Simple lives are happy lives.

Can someone explain this "redneck" shit? Is it because they work outside and the backs of their necks get sunburnt?

That's exactly why they were originally called that. Farmers in the North didn't burn lobster red like poor Southern farmers did.

yeah country red necks are cool. But I guess the ones more considered white trash tend to be loud and play loud country music and I can understand why people don't always like them.

You gotta btfo the CIA to stop the drug trade.

Most of them don't work. They are on government assistance. They don't respect the law. They shit out kids they can't afford. They live like animals. There is a reason they are referred to as "trash".

that Mexican in the back holding the confederate flag makes me kek

Yes. The South tans you brutally.White ppl don't tan good,they burn.

Here I'll break it down: White trash=Niggers. Rednecks=Respectable blacks.

Niggers are hood rats,white trash are wood rats.

Rednecks are the working class tier, usually own their own land and can afford to do stupid shit like mudding or jumping pick-ups. But generally very religious and strong family values.
Below them is the white trash, methheads, sister fuckers, etc. They live off welfare and often larp as proud southerners like in your pic related

I'm a northerner... fucking blizzard at the moment... it gets confusing when you hear people toss the term redneck around like it's a derogatory term. Thanks for clarifying.

No. Kill yourself.

rude desu

WV redneck here

It's not that. Coal mining is our big thing here. Back before unions in the coal mines, the miners lived on a coal camp. They weren't even paid real money. They were given tokens by the mining company to shop at mine owned shops, they lived in mine owned homes, etc...

When they started to organize, unionize, and shoot their bosses to break free, they would wear red bandanas around their necks to show solidarity to one another.

Thus, redneck.

Stay warm bro. I think redneck=Yankee. It's just bantz. I know lots of Yankee's and Rednecks,all good people.

there's nothing admirable about rednecks or their lifestyle. They are the epitome of degerneracy

Lol.

That sun will burn your ass.

Jesus.

Hence that song:
>I owe my soul to the company store

>idealizing the worst of our kind

bruh

Explain to me what Redneck lifestyle is,Yankee.

even the things I mentioned?

Floridian here. Let me give you the rundown
Redneck:
>typically rural or outer suburbs
>sometimes trailers or sometimes houses
>blue collar through and through
>if he is your friend, will likely have your back if shit gets rough
>hates niggers but only because he has lived around them
>drives a truck, either for work purposes or because culture
>christian
>drinks beer
>smokes marlboro or LMs (if he smokes)
>can be easy going and very chill
>can also probably wreck you if he fights (see blue collar)

White trash
>lives in cities
>lives in trailer parks
>race mixes
>does drugs (meth, heroin, pills, some cocaine. all smoke weed)
>smokes black and milds or other shit tier tobacco
>vulgar
>on welfare
>scummy
>will stab you in the back to come up
See juggalos for a good example of what I mean.

>Rednecks
Blue collar employment, outdoor hobbies, sports fans, the only fans of left turns, and actual accents. Also, generally of Anglo or Scots-Irish heritage but not necessarily just those(plenty of French and German rednecks as well).

What is your lifestyle? Pic related?

>hatchet man tattoos

those aren't rednecks, they're wiggers

Whats the Canada version of white trash?

This user has limited experience.

I've always lived in the US South, and I will tell you--

These folks have problems like anyone else, but there's a basic decentness that pervades.

Guys with big trucks generally ACTUALLY NEED THEM. Don't get fooled by leftists. Most ppl want to do their job and go home.

>saying bruh

You ARE white trash

Wiggers=white trash

>fucking your cousins

yeah, maybe a little

Being a temperamental piece of human trash, working a blue collar job that will be easily replaced by machines soon, having a big gas guzzling truck or SUV to compensate for your microscopic penis, being generally xenophobic and uneducated, would you like me to go on?

>in b4 "im a redneck and im not like this"
you're probably lying, or you're the extreme exception or (god forbid) you aren't actually a redneck

source: I've grown up in the deep south

Liberal city folk and suburbanites use that term to derogatorily to describe pretty much everyone from rural areas, because they dont like their lifestyle (hunting in particular) and conservative values

Got a 2400 sq ft house on 3 acres.Unioun job with a pension and 401k. 22/hr. That house cost me $113k. Live around Whites. I don't see the problem.

Thread theme: youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk

No, not at all. Rednecks are cool but white trash is disgusting. I worked at Walmart in college, would never want to be white trash.

You live by rednecks not white trash.

White trash and country/redneck people aren't the same thing.

It's real sad some of you aren't redpilled on rednecks. Those bad stereotypes are a kike meme so you'll hate the last strong, proud, white Americans.

Those druggies and degenerates on welfare are white niggers. All rednecks see them that way. Just because they have an accent doesn't make them one of us.

We are proud to be rednecks, proud to be white, proud to hate faggots, and not afraid to tell people IN REAL LIFE about it. Then again, there's no need for us to fear revealing our power level as we live among our own.

We all have guns, we all hunt, we can all sustain ourselves without (((them))) so they've tricked you into thinking we're the same as white trash. Stop being bluepilled you fucking faggots.

No they're not. They're subhumans. White trash may live in trailer parks and smoke meth, but at least they don't wear clown make up and rap. You renounce your whiteness by being a juggalo

Yeah I got that part, just wasn't clear on the origin of the term. It also annoys me when people toss terms around without knowing wtf it means. CASE IN POINT, said suburbanites.

Yep, I live on the periphery of a small city and I discovered in later life that everything is better in the country. It's better, more peaceful, more quiet, less crowded, more interesting. The people are nicer, more devout, less liberal, more conservative, etc.

Farm life is the shit.

White trash tends to be pretty wiggery and hang with niggers. You're confusing Rednecks and white trash. Red necks are country folks. White trash are impoverished whites. Red necks doesn't mean poor. There are rich red necks and shit.

Trailer trash whites are worthless and nigger tier complete with having welfare babies and dealing drugs. Juggalos are white trash.

>Big families because they start reproducing at the age of 13 with the same kind. Single motherhood and poor education is rampant

>Will half-heartedly work at warehouse/factory doing repetitive work that is a few years away from being automated. Spends all of their check on shitty cars and rent-to-own furniture, and the occasional hard drug.

>They all leech off each other and drag each other down.

>Will literally dump used motor oil in the nearby creek, they don't understand nature very well. Goes hand in hand with their inability to think very far into the future.

>They don't have the mental ability to process anything other than mainstream media being fed to them. They're sheep.

>Those druggies and degenerates on welfare are white niggers. All rednecks see them that way. Just because they have an accent doesn't make them one of us.
Just because you post this on a Mongolian basket weaving forum doesn't make any of it true.

>we're proud of our monkey-like temperament and lack of education
This is why people hate you

You know nothing of white trash then nigel. They are the gypsies of America. Rednecks are fine they work hard and have fun. White trash does nothing but shit out kids with anything with a dick and clog the Walmart on the first of the month.

Goddamn I want to buy you a beer. Fucking eloquent (are we allowed to use that word?)

You must be a nigger.

I said nothing of temperament. We can just openly discuss ideas that "aren't allowed" in the rest of America.

We have it too, couple trailer parks relatively near me.

disgusting , nig nog tier

source?

Fair enough. And why the first of the month? Is that when food stamps get renewed?

No you don't want to be a rural or suburban retard.

Jk do it. Gtfo of the city. The guaranteed (D) mayor of your (((city))) definitly does not deserve your tax money.

I support the right to drive a truck but when you have 35s" and a lifted truck with a payment twice as much as you're home...you're trash.

Stupid breed like rabbits.

I do wish I was stupid as the average american so I could have 4 kids, a shit tonne of debt, no worry in the world because you're unable to process empathy or future repercussions. you would be happier than a pig in shit.

if you're white and posting on Sup Forums, chances are you are white trash. No one has had the heart to tell you.

Absolutely right, and this is coming from a kike myself.

The idea that rednecks are all low-life imbeciles and the country is this impoverished shitty place is actually a hilarious blue-pill.

Every time I drive out to some small town a few hours outside the nearest city I thank the media kikes and urban liberals for this impression because I can finally go somewhere that isn't crowded with hipsters, shitskins, and niggers all waiting in line with tickets for the ride.

I go to country fairs quite often in the summer and basically spend every second possible as far away from the city as possible, especially in the summer.

There's a heaven out there and no one knows about it which is a good thing because if they did they would all come and fuck it up.

It's much nicer to live in small towns, people are friendlier. Doesn't mean they are 'rednecks'

Yes and they sell half of them and buy rot gut booze and meth and use the rest to buy massive amounts of cup noodles and other shit food along with coloring books, cleaning supplies and other activities to keep them busy while on a meth binge.

The county I lived in had a number of trailers spread around with plastic wrap over the windows, but had $50,000 trucks in the driveway. Fucked priorities.

Dude...

>CENA SHIRT
>THE SUN GLASSES ON THE LEFT
>THE PREGGO METH HEAD WITH A LITRE SODA
>THE PROBABLY GOOD FELLA BUT RAPE FACE DUDE.

I dont know why, but i care for them, and i want to hurt anyone who talk shit about them or make them feel like trash.

Im in a weird situation right now fellas.

I'm a maths major and my parents are hardcore liberals from Jew York. How is that white trash?

Missouri here. Can confirm

Lay out for me the revolutionary ideas you have to "BTFO drug traffickers". I am sure these are methods that have never been tried anywhere previously. Please, enlighten me.

>How is that white trash?

You are on /pol and we are trash.

My family is a degree away from full blown white trash. There is a freedom in it that is liberating. I can fuck up to the Nth degree but I still won't be as bad as my cousin or uncle or neighbor or family friend. My family has been in AZ since the 1800s. Plenty of places to run and hide from the sun until I sort shit out. Feels good man

t. Suburban and rural retard

Theres rednecks then there is white trash.
Rednecks are hard working blue collar men
White trash are inside out niggers who sit in the white version of projects (trailer parks) stealing, getting high, fucking like rabbits and Siting with their hands out

>You must be a nigger.
I'm white as fuck, sorry senpai.

>I said nothing of temperament. We can just openly discuss ideas that "aren't allowed" in the rest of America.
I was referencing temperament based on my numerous daily experiences with your kind. You immediately calling me a nigger more than proves my point. Rednecks are a subsection subhuman of white trash, don't ever forget it.

this

Also just a reminder the poorest area in the country is 99% white and that area is Eastern Kentucky.

It's a status symbol the same as niggers with their blue powder coat deville on faux chrome wheels

What's white trash capital in the US?

I don't know why libtards think its a good idea to be around brown people.

I ain't never looked over my back scared for a white person being behind me.

I'd rather never have been born then live in their state of life. I can't stand White Trash, we need to up the standards not lower them.

I live in a city and have for most of my life
I went to some small towns in Saskatchewan for work and the peace there is unworldly. Everyboy is friendly and you can wave at anybody and they wave back.
I'd live in a small town if there was good opportunity there.

Don't forget
>Know how to have fun without drugs or degeneracy

of the*

So you're telling me I could totally live out my Trailer Park Boys fantasy?

>>value hard work
>>strong communities
>>respect and appreciate nature
>>have based political views

I don't think you understand who white trash is. You're talking about small towns, not white trash. They're not necessarily the same thing. You'll know when you live amongst white trash.

None of this is true, white trash is just that: trash

t. user with white trash family

Because libtards watch ((movies)) and ((TV)) which show them that black people are their cool best friend who talks in cool ebonics and teaches them to loosen up and dance and not be so white all the time.

Explaining the liberal fetish for devil-worshipping Mudslims is a little bit harder for me to wrap my head around but I think it has something to do with how smug they feel when they virtue-signal that they're not afraid of Islam or terrorism like those paranoid ignorant rednecks in the "flyover states."

I've been around them my whole life. They are not the smartest group of people in the world, but they work really hard and they will always have your back in times of crisis. If you value close-knit societies they are really not that bad.

True story.I went to Appalacia to look at a car for sale. There was this 250 lb retarded chick in the yard clucking like a chicken,with a hole in her shirt with her tit hanging out of it. I got the fuck out of there quick.

> work

I grew up in eastern Texas and recently moved. Rural Indiana is my choice.

beattyville resident here, yes the town that is the poorest whitest low crime area meme, yes i live here. I help manage rental property so im not really a native...country areas at least this one has some of the most harash sentencing laws ive ever seen, ive heard stories that made me think of texas they were so extreme. Doesnt seem to matter, this place is fucked in regards to drugs. I doubt sentencing is going to work much, we gotta kill these damn dope boyz.

Good Christian families with strong values and work ethic. Every Christian should draw inspiration from them. Love them.

this guy gets it.