Go to Aldi's

>go to Aldi's
>find the ramen isle
>packs of 12 for $1.34
>12 meals
>for literally pennies each
Are millenials literally trying to starve to death or do they just have a "cucking yourself from affordable food" fetish collectively?

that's not a meal...it's a packet of MSG

EBT is just better m8

You can go to wholefoods and buy 12 steaks instead.
NEET master race.

>Aldi's
It's just Aldi/ALDI. No apostrophe + s.

>implying I don't sell half my EBT for drugs
Stay unenlightened, fatty :^)

hope that heroin kills you faggot

...you realize Ramen has no nutritive value and twice the daily sodium for a healthy diet.

>You can go to wholefoods and buy 12 steaks instead.
explain

>Ramen
>Meal

Jesus christ its no wonder life expectancy fell.

I get 200 dollar in free guberment gibmedats a month and I can spend it anywhere and on any food item I want except for fast food.

Ok, what's the catch?

Ramen is mentioned in podesta leaks should check it out

You just have to moderately poor or cheat the system.

I had my own place when I was 18 but was only making $7.25/hr. I lived off pancackes and eggs. Highest calorie and protein content you can get for your money.

Dozen eggs = $1 (4 days)
5lb bag of pancake mix = $4 (10 days)
1lb butter = $4 (10 days)

those are for de-icing asphalt. the salt melts it away while the noodles absorb it and biodegrade

being a leeching faggot with no self worth or value to society.

I eat a dozen eggs for breakfast with 6 slices of toast the fuck is some noodles gunna do?

>intentionally being poor to have food
That's like jumping in a lake and diving underwater to avoid rain

I buy beef ones and I add lean beef in it and some small vegetables = decent souo

real Ramen are rare however

>Food with almost no nutrients! Wow! Such an amazing deal

Please take read a basic book on nutrition, and then kill yourself so the world doesn't risk having to house your autistic spawn

Beans and rice are healthier and cheaper. You're not counting for the fact that ramen never fills you up. All salt and no nutrients, youre hungry again faster, and eat it faster than good food.

you fucking cunt.
at least spend the extra$1 to get some high grade organic flour instead of that industrial farmed chemical shit ewwwwwwWw

and a dozen eggs for 1 fucking dollar??
remember that the cells you are consuming become you.

We do that every winter in Canada. Of course the city uses salt but I see plenty of average people throwing crushed ramen on the ground in front of their houses, in their driveways etc.

Blame the kikes for making it so much easier.

t.fat ass leaf

1 pound of lentils costs around 1 dollar and it's far more nutritious than that shit

You can buy a few vegetables and Bacon and you got yourself several nutritious meals for less than 4 usd

At home I prepare delicious lentils with less than 4 dollars total, it's great for workouts too

Mericlowns just have a natural tendency to eat garbage food

Your implying degenerate stoners don't do this. He said half. A heroin junkie would sell all.

>mexican intellectuals

how the fuck am i gonna buy weed if im dropping fat stacks on fucking lentils
can i smoke them?

That's an excessive amount of food. Do you have a tapeworm or are you just a fucking fatass?

Wtf....if I cant afford to buy a new iphone every 6 months, a new wardrobe of clothes every month, go out drinking every night, and pay my rent it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to survive

No stoner does this.

They would get the munchies and starve after the first day.

AT LEAST GET YOUR DOPEHEAD MEMES STRAIGHT

I do this and things like it. I made a month's worth of soup with bone-in chicken thighs, lemons, herbs, onions, celery, peppers, and wild rice for about twenty bucks.

Explain how to cheat the system? I'd like to get my tax dollars back and spend them on food every month

You grow the weed yourself for much less cost, so that you can have a cake and eat it, and learn something valuable in the process.

>Burger intellectuals
Sorry if I criticized your food of choice

Day of the wall

Wrong. My nieghbor would buy groceries for his weed dealer all the time. This is a very common practice. Re read my post as it says.
Notice itd only half a heroin junnkie would sell off all. I know tons of potheads that choose pot over food all the time.

Used to live on two of these home milkshakes and banana/tangerine a day for 6 months. Cheap as fuck and 900kcal each.

I don't know how the fuck someone starves to death even if they have min wage job and I made only £8/hour part time back then. Unless you are like most students around me who waste all their money on alcohol even the fucking government loan.

Millennial here, I ate only ramen for 2 months when I was working 60 hours a week living out of my car to pay for school out of pocket. Lost 50 pounds and had to go to the hospital because I passed out while unloading a truck. Guess I'm just lazy? And other millennialist just aren't frugal enough! A salt lick is only 20 bucks and lasts for months!

git gud
>passing out like a bitch

Have you gone 2 months with little to no nutrients buddy

Take vitamins

Why would you smoke pot and not be able to afford munchies retard/ Makes no sense. Weed makes you even more hungry

M9 I haven't had nutrients for like a decade
Unironically
g i t
u
d

I do now lol. I also can afford nice things at this point haha. I will say it was dumb on my part for not buying nutritious foods

I wish people on welfare weren't allowed to have internet connections.

ramen is a heart attack within noodles
what you should have thats cheap and nutritional is oats, rice, beans, and potatoes
you will have most all your necessary vitamins

What was your price of rent?

what amazing job do you have to be able to afford that much food in this country?

is it Aldi South, orange logo or Aldi North, blue logo?

That's maybe $3 of food. If you aren't really poor that's not much in terms of money but a dozen eggs and 6 pieces of bread is excessive calories in one sitting.

Its called adiction user. Go to the ghetto and people watch on the 1st or the 15th and watch all the people trading groceries for weed.

He's one of those murican rapefugees.

You have ALDI in the US? Is it popular there?

Yeah, not so popular as to be crowded but it's able to stay open well.
Uh, I think it was blue and orange? I'm in Ohio, if that's anything.

what? in the US its just Aldis.

Cabbage is truly an unsung hero

That shitll kill you though your general message is correct.

For instance, rice,beans,and other easily storable items are cheap as fuck but basically good for you.

For the record, bush green beans are stupid simple to grow and can be grown thickly to create enough green beans for a year.

Aldi and Lidl are doing great in Britain, also.

bullshit, raman was created after ww2, in order to feed all the japanese/chinese who could not afford more expensive food.

one package can feed someone for the day.

Aldi does pretty well.

Also, I know someone who works there. They really appreciate not being shit on as an employee, unlike other major grocery chains.

Murricans have trader joes, but it's still owned by aldi

How much do ALDI employees get paid? I saw like $12+/hour.
Explain how to do this. How poor do you have to be?

skittles can feed someone for a day.

the ones at the store is a packet of aids. dont fucking eat them.
if you come here you will see fucking stupid fat people everywhere and you will end up like them unless you ignore 90% of the shit in the stores

god i fucking hate fat people

awesome, we all had hard ship stories im sure

I had to make 20 bucks last a month once. So i ate pasta for a whole month. thank god for the dollar store.
LOL
but that was in 91, when 20 bucks meant alot more than today
found a site online that says 20 dollars in 91 is 36 dollars today

this reminds me of that one user who got redpilled on fluoride so he stopped brushing his teeth entirely and now has to get cosmetic dentistry

This

>remember that the cells you are consuming become you.
what?

holy fuck, your not a leaf, your the whole fucking tree!!!

Ramen isn't food. It's extremely unhealthy with no nutritional value dumbfuck

>poor people should just fucking eat ramen all day every day

Congratulations! You solved poverty! No way that that's gonna have any influence on their health!

that sounds so good i might do that next month, you bastard.

LOL

this

grass has more nutrition than ramen

>a new iPhone every 6 months?
What? I had my iPhone 4s from launch day until Christmas last year when I got an iPhone 6 as a gift and it still works no cracked screen or anything I keep it as a spare. I'm going to make my iPhone 6 last until at least the next US election

>$3 of food
I'm talking about after taxes here

instant ramen is absolutely shit for your health mate.

hhaha no they can't

you would starve to death if you ate a pack of skittles per day

but you could survive off raman.

but unlike the other guy in this thread, you can't do hard labour and only eat a raman a day

Ramen is scarcely better than eating an equal weight of sucrose.

The have approximately the same effect on blood sugar.

The only value at all comes from any protein or fat in the mix.

This.

But you can just as easily live off oats/milk/eggs for pennies, or bulk lentils and some veggies and beef.

People are just fucking idiots and waste their food stamps on oreos.

As a poorfag I can tell you that eating 3 packs of that shit might keep you from being hungry for all of 3 hours.

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND!

How do you like to make the ramen healthier?

I only use like 20% of the seasoning packet.

Can barely taste anything, but it fills well

>trader joes
Yeah, I'm not paying $20 for something Walmart sells for $5. I do all my grocery shopping at Walmart because it's the closest thing.

Bullshit, you could live on 3 packs of day without starving. You will grow bitch tits because all estrogen soy cia food.

pic related is the only typeonigga that could eat 3 packs of ramen noodles and be hungry 3 hours later.

Anyone who's not a skinny fag bitch like you needs more food than that shit.

Only use a fraction of the noodles and pad it out with other things, like eggs, cheese, meat, spinach, etc.

i mean like I still eat this shit every now and again because I'm poor and it helps pad my budget to eat less but I don't recommend anyone actually eat that shit because I can hardly call it food. Canned vegetables and beans are a lot better if you're poor.

>find the ramen isle
>think it's food

You can't live on ramen, but when poor it happens that they're bought a fair bit yes. I used to do it when I couldn't afford any real food. But afforadble food is -not- found in ramen. It's found in making your own food with ingredients and through planning ahead. Healthier too.

Forgot about this thread I got roasted.

Not that fat. Yet.

Residential Estimator.

This is my favourite reply :)

I'm literally autistic plz no bully.

Then again, not a millenial but.. buying ramen and pretending it's some proper food that everyone just keeps looking over? That's not a good lesson to the young.

>Ramen
A piece of advice. Seriously, stop eating that crap. It is unhealthy as fuck. Take care of yourself.

When I was homeless and subsisting on a ~150 calorie a day diet at times, multivitamins were a fucking godsend. Still was hungry as fuck, but they staved off the worst of the dizziness and disrupted thought process.

i live on less than 5$ (3.50usd) a day. mostly homemade chinese rice and it's delicious

ay. you lookin nice

in jail ramen noodles are like $1 per pack

Rarepost spooky

>ramen is food
Your parents failed you

/thread

You will have the nutrition of an old woman if you try to subsist off of Ramen.
That shit is for dirt poor literal peasants.

You are better off buying huge cans of beans, dried meats, rice, peanuts, tuna, yogurt, popcorn, etc. all foods that are relatively cheap and can be bought in huge quantities (for bigger discounts) and have amazing shelf lives too.