Germany want to ban any "hate" speech on any social platform

So Germany want to finally block all "hate" speech or anything related from media. We all know why, they don't want anyone disturb their new emigrants and any way. However, is not define what "hate" speech can be, so can be anything.

euractiv.com/section/digital/news/germany-plans-to-fine-social-media-platforms-millions-over-hate-speech/

The beginning of censorship and ending of free speech is coming to EU, good job Germany, you are truly destroying day by day what's left from freedom in EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/364235-merkel-facebook-google-algorithms/
cnbc.com/2015/09/27/angela-merkel-caught-on-hot-mic-pressing-facebook-ceo-over-anti-immigrant-posts.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-14/merkel-coalition-seeks-to-punish-social-networks-for-hate-speech
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/minister-families-posts-migrant-rapes/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9771/germany-censorship-propaganda
breaking911.com/facebook-wins-german-lawsuit-refugee-hate-speech-posts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot to mention, this is proposed by SPD.

Germans need to stop being so literal all the time and learn sarcasm. For instance:
>I love how worthless these Arabs are.
>Don't just love having our community taken over by immigrants?
It isn't hate speech if it comes from a place of love.

>(((SPD)))

These fucking German hating commies need to be shot. Thats the only to make them behave like normal human beings for once.

Unfortunately, considering how things are developing in Germany, those 2 phrases can be considered as "hate" speech.

"A new draft German law would fine social media firms up to €50 million if they fail to remove hate speech, jumping ahead of EU plans. The European Commission is still weighing up whether it will propose rules to crack down on online hate speech."

I am pretty sure EU law will be exactly like German one regarding hate speech.

Also, those communists are hilarious. Soon they will make a law to don't have the right to discuss about them.

>literally 'Hetze'

hatespeech is every criticism of Merkels policies or immigration

Didnt the germans just removed the law that forbide criticism of other countries goverments just so they can hate on trump?

I want my NSDAP back!

Brilliant, desu. No hate speech means no hate. So all races on the planet can finally live together in peace under the flag of the mighty calipha- uhm germany.

>It isn't hate speech if it comes from a place of love
Say "I love white people" and see where that gets you

I'm pretty sure anyone is making hate speech doesn't say it on fagbook.

Germany save yourself

>>literally 'Hetze'
Not in America.

>yfw Sup Forums gets fined billions of euros and Germany can't do anything about it because our servers are based in the us where free speech exists

It is almost midnight here. I've watched all important newscasts this evening/night.
All of them reported about our governments desire to ban "hate speech", but not a single one of them criticized this plan.
I am not memeing when I say that I find this very frightening.

Many murderers, shooters, child molesters etc pp have uploaded their content to Sup Forums. If they want to they will have many reasons to tell to the public why they are blocking this side.
Germans always have been afraid of free speech.

>I find this very frightening.

Of course it is frightening. This is end of free speech of any kind, anything can be labeled as "hate" speech. Only communists can do such laws.

bomp

Like my parents and grandparents I've vote for the social democrats (SPD) my entire life.
This is over now, something is going very wrong here. --- and no one even wants to talk about it.

In which case...

>yfw the German flag becomes ultra rare because Sup Forums is blocked by Merkel

SPD is literally jews.

If SPD will win the next election i'm gonna leave germany.

They would ruin germany within a year and there wouldn't be any way to fix it again. Germany would be a warning to the rest of europe. Maybe germany will die, but it would open the eyes of other great european countries with great history.

I'll better leave the sinking ship, because to be honest, i hate germany. Maybe not really germany, but the jews and refugees and all these politically correct and sjw people in germany. I hate the jewish media, the jewish celebrities and the jewish politics. I hate that everybody is trying to convince us that we should still feel bad about ww2 and they even try to remind us daily that we were fault (even though the jews did it and Hitler did nothing wrong)

I really hope somebody would just nuke us. Nothing of value would be lost.

(((Hate Speech)))

The Jews can go Gas themselves.
Sie- I mean, Praise Kek

kek, you would have survived in the GDR

speaking through the flower was once an essential skill here

Bismarck's Germany was the same. Democracy is a hoax, it can't exist in times of gigantic bureaucracies, budget funded NGOs and media

but voting merkel is like picking Hillary to stop Bernie. I'd say just do Bernie to create a huge counter culture, right? I'm just an Amerifat so what do I know. We're more fucked than any one.
t.56%

kek confirm , its true. Democracy just leads to importing voters to vote how (((they))) want them to vote. Much easier than convincing natives to vote to sell out the country to banks.

It's the jews, stupid. And it doesn't matter anymore. This summer the all get the gas, niggers and jews alike.

You have no right-wing media at all. Very disheartening.

1) it isn't even a bill, it's a draft, a windy idea from professional bungler and windbag Heiko Maas

2) his own party knows it is shit

3) it violates at least the principles of the constitution

4) it will never pass if introduced

5) it will never get introduced into the law making process like every single one of his failed prestige projects.
Remember his proposed banning of sexualised ads? Changing the murder paragraph? Me neither, because it never happened because he is, like every single one of the SPD, a faker and a incompetent mope.

SO STOP OVERDRAMATAIZING THIS SHIT for (You)s you literal dummies.

Hallo, BfV here. We need ze documents

And no, we didn't, it was because Erdogan sued some comedian because he made fun of his dictator antics and his small penis.
Not everything is about trump.

Fucking autocorrect
*it violates at least THREE different principles and civil rights of the constitution

Reiß dich zusammen, Mann! Gott mit Uns.

i stay here, continue to chance my savings into gold and try to save my brothers liberal-washed soul...
and maybe there is hope: i begin to hear normal people speak out about the problems on the street, at the register...

don't miss this and better start washing fertilizer out

>3) it violates at least the principles of the constitution

you must be new in ziomany. constituion means jack shit when the bnai brith demand the blood of the goy.

(You)

Kraut have you SEEN what has been going on in your fucking country for the last years?

rt.com/news/364235-merkel-facebook-google-algorithms/
>Merkel says Facebook, Google ‘distort perception,’ demands they ‘reveal algorithms’

cnbc.com/2015/09/27/angela-merkel-caught-on-hot-mic-pressing-facebook-ceo-over-anti-immigrant-posts.html
>Angela Merkel caught on hot mic griping to Facebook CEO

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-14/merkel-coalition-seeks-to-punish-social-networks-for-hate-speech
>Merkel Coalition Seeks to Punish Social Media for Hate Speech

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/minister-families-posts-migrant-rapes/
>German Minister Pledges to Protect Families… from Social Media Posts About Migrant Rapes

Sweden and Germany are especially bad. They essentially want a Ministry of Truth.

gatestoneinstitute.org/9771/germany-censorship-propaganda
>A married couple, Peter and Melanie M., were prosecuted and convicted in July 2016 of creating a Facebook group that criticized the government's migration policy. Also, in July 2016, 60 people suspected of writing "hate speech" online had their homes raided by German police.

breaking911.com/facebook-wins-german-lawsuit-refugee-hate-speech-posts/
>Facebook wins German lawsuit over refugee hate-speech posts

This shit is just the next step.

German government is censoring harder and harder, too. Youtube videos are blocked, they censor Facebook posts / clarify them as "fake news" and/or hide them completely. The average German still doesn't have a clue what is happening everyday, because the mass media shows only the rapes and other problems which are impossible to hide, because they were spread through the internet before.

A Canadian lecturing me about what's happening in Germany.
Wow.
Fuck off.