When will you fucktards understand that the left will ALWAYS beat you at memes?

When will you fucktards understand that the left will ALWAYS beat you at memes?

Dude... I dont know where you have been but "liberal" memes suck... and they will continue to as long as they continue to think they are living saints and take themselves so seriously.

>the vast majority of memes nowadays originate from Tumblr

That explains why the are so shitty

>Undertale profile picture
Good fucking god...

Memes will not serve them. The power to meme rests only with irreverent, amoral cunts and not with the bleeding-heart fainting goats.

Bring it, you lil bitch. BRING YOUR FUKING LAZY ASS MEMES!!

Just borrowing shit from movies is meming

you're getting better, but you still aren't australia

The power of memes my friend.

>IMPACT FONT
>LMAO RACIST BIGOT

Woah thats a good meme right there

>left wing memes are better

We got a cartoon frog to become an international hate symbol. You can't out meme that shit.

The vast majority of memes don't snap the MSM in half, now do they?

>Marxist: If I say something, it becomes true!
>Yet another episode

their own fucking literature says liberal memes have failed. the left has no creativity, only parroted insults.

Of course left wing memes are better, good memes always punch up and not down.

>vast majority
>not a single proof of said claim
>not a single meme acknowledged or weaponized
>not a single meme elected that a president

can you post at least one example of lefty meme that is actually funny? I'm really curious

MANE STREAM METEOR

> being proud of constantly producing "meemz" that allows us to easily mock them
> tfw niggers on twitter produce better content

>harry potter memes are cool

IM FUCKEN CRAZY!! IM TWISTED, NOT SICK, SICK MEANS THERES A CURE! BRING IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't argue on that one

it's funny because it's true

>Doesn't even understand what a meme is

>tfw niggers on twitter produce better content

Because they're aloud to be as politically incorrect as they want. Really makes me think

PJW is pretty based

/thread

Someone hit me with the pic of when liberals use nerd culture for political arguments plz

>that profile pic

is there some point in these people's lives where they become self-aware and commit suicide or do they just stay at the mental age of an adolescent forever?

They have no memes. All of them are from Sup Forums. The undertale guy? Without Sup Forums undertale would be unknown. Libtards don't have an ounce of creativity,

>majority of memes

Quality>Quantity

Its better this way, they don't know we exist.

Memes from the left are like government subsidized corn: Cheap, force-fed to the populace, more tasteless than cardboard, and only fit for feeding cattle and swine.

The left, alphabet agencies, or any of the powers that be can never out meme us and our memetic chaos magic.

I predict (assuming glibalists don't win) that in 10-15 years there will be a mass suicides in the millennial generation , to the point it becomes a problem. Those who live will be the new boomers but worse

They actually regress into 3 year olds the longer they are exposed to their ideology.

This one?

well, it's not like anyone knows you exist ;)

edit: wow, reddit gold!?

Tumblr faggots think pepe is from tumblr

We seriously need to ban leafs

B-but why would they create a symbol of hate?

THI MINSTREEM MIDDLIOR?

IMACHON MOI SHOHOK!

He has that pic for a reason: he's literally sans IRL.

tumblr memes have literally never hit "mainstream"

Sup Forums has literally abandoned 90% of its memes because of them becoming "mainstream"

Kek

I can't even name one except that pig from leftypol

>majority of memes originate from tumblr
We're hitting autism levels that shouldn't even be possible

Also, right wing memes suck? Pal, look at our president, that's our doing right fucking there, you try and meme someone into office, fuckers.

Is this what Sup Forums has become? Fuck it's not even an eceleb, it's a literally who responding to one.

>the vast majority of memes nowadays originate from Tumblr
this just proves liberal memes are shit

Eh.. using tumblr as a supporting argument is in itself self-defeating.

Plus leftists at this point have proven they have no sense of humor.

See this is what I love

This is like 4 levels of meme interpretation it takes deep Sup Forums knowledge and experience to understand this in full

Fpbp

You know what to do boys. No one here can be as dumb as op so that only means one thing. This is a slide thread.

Lefties have "here come Dat Gary" tier maymays. I saw maybe two worth a damn during the entire election cycle. But Trump maymays were dank.

>three words paraphrasing a memorable catchphrase
>typed in caps and deliberatly spelled wrong

even this crude meme is funnier than whatever sad shit tumblr pukes out.
their attempts at memes are truly pathetic. pic related.

>Literally chemistry cat but with Bill Nye

They aren't even original desu

>videos making clear concise arguments intended for a mature, rational, and intelligent audience need no editing
>brainlet libshit regressives needs editing in their videos to mask the lack of substance or reason

This would be a great example of a liberal meme, but one of us made it to troll each other for fun.

PJW is a huge douchebag

It's been proven leftists are getting destroyed in the meme market. What are you on, OP?

that leak looks too good to be true, source?
is it legit?

Seriously?........Here's your sign.........

Why are their memes still formatted like it's 2008? It can properly but needs good taste. SAD!

keep in mind once one of our memes hit the mainstream, they believe they made it. i.e. spongegar has been a reaction image here for ages, filename isn't even the first time I've saved it, but it blew up last year and they think tumblr somehow invented it

>t. undertale pic
Okay

This.

As a middleagedfag, it is kind of mind blowing when I look back on how things have changed. When I was younger conservatives were the uptight, no sense of humor richard nixon type boring whitebread unfunny types.

Now that has switched completely to the dems being the party of butthurt uptight no sense of humor types. It is a complete shift. First time I noticed it really was in 08 when mccain released that "black jesus celebrity" video poking mild fun at obama's sense of celebrity and leftists flipped the fuck out. Got so butthurt it was pathetic.

I dunno wtf has happened but the tide has turned. Look at old episodes of Family Ties. The conservative kid was the butt of every joke. Nowadays all those jokes would apply to leftists.

DAMNNNNNN

>liberal memes
they're garbage.they try way too hard

How many presidents have left memes elected? Oh that's right: NONE.

Why are you taking OP's bait so seriously?

"Liberal" memes are the equivalent of someone mimicking something you said in an obnoxious voice.

Classic

MAINE STREAM METEOR

can anyone post an actually funny leftist meme that isn't one of those hillary pepes that trump general made to troll itself? this is a serious request

this is a funny meme but pol made it to troll itself so it doesn't count

seriously. a funny liberal meme. anyone?

>77
DIGITS CONFIRM
BY THE POWER OF KEK, WE CANNOT BE DEFEATED

Based on what?

>1 post by this ID

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

Hit me with some dank liberal memes.

>quantity > quality

cmon

>vast majority of memes come from tumblr
>come
>from
>tumblr
>come from tumblr
>tumblr

Wait, he hasn't figured it out yet hasn't he?

>he thinks they controls the memes
>he thinks they control the universe
I would've thought you would've learned last November.

Our Alt-Right memes are supported by the holy will of our dark Lord Kek

Bro I know right?! I'm kinda Middle-of-the-road also, and it really has changed. I feel like a lot of it has to do with internet culture and how it's affected out our views.

That made me kek :D

Sup Forums IRREVERSIBLY BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY

MEMED INTO SUBMISSION BY TUMBLR

LMFAO ARE YOU GUYS EVEN TRYING?????

TUMBLR MEMES > Sup Forums MEMES

HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO WTF YOU GUYS SUCK

The left will literally always lose at memes for a few reasons

1. They try and use our own memes back at us but fail miserably as they don't even know what the memes mean in the first place.

2. They try to sound like adults talking down to silly children but then use autistic names like drumph.

3. The best lefties can do is be mildly clever sort of like a commercial or pun. The idea of leftism literally goes against the idea of humor as it forbids taboo topics and takes people's inane feelings into account. You will never get sidesinorbit.exe from leftist memes because the most they can reactionally acheive is some chuckling.

4. They like assuming we feel the same way as them and rewriting history. Like just pretending something is the way it isn't (ie: "lol drumph is finished impeach" "it's been so funny watching drumph crash and burn nuclear codes XD meme)

5. They just tend to be retards in general.

>Sans from undertale
>Memes come from tumblr and their shitty inside jokes for autists
Both of them are tumors

Typical leftist macro/meme. Notice how they can't stop using their safe words like "undocumented" while shitting on American culture.

Tumblr and PJW content both suck ass

dat boi

>The Majority of shitty memes originate from dumblr

Fixed it

That shit was never funny

Sage