Why do y'all hate blacks so much?

i been browsing this site a bit and I see a bunch of haters. All of yall talking about white nationalism and shit. why tf should I leave a country that im from? shit makes no sense, it ain't my fault I was born brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY
therealnews.com/t2/story:18664:New-Mike-Brown-Footage-Discredits-Ferguson-Police-Account
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's your parent's fault.
Kill them and then leave.

NIGGERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

It's not your skin color that is hated. It's your behavior... and the fact that you're just too stupid to get that.

TIME TO REDPILL THIS FAG REEEEEEEEEE

If you dont yet know the difference between a black man and a nigger, leave. Please, leave now

I'm only 50% nigger

This. A nice black man is welcomed anywhere, unlike any unruly nigger

I'm 200% nigga, nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY

We don't hate blacks. Our frustrations aren't even due to skin color. It's because of how people behave.

BLM is a racist domestic terrorist organization that has done nothing to help black people in any constructive way besides inspiring them to chimp out at police and get themselves in even more trouble than they normally do

In the immortal words of Moonman:
"Because they look and smell like ass"

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

kill yourself you 80 IQ nigger

Black lives DID matter.... in the 1700's...

Black lives do matter...
to white people

dat pic

Please do. I already know some shit such as blacks having a low iq, race mixing being bad, and that they commit way too much fucking crime. Other than that I'm still pretty confused

seems like bait

Not even then, they were replaceable assets

how does Sup Forums feel about being wrong on racism and mike brown?
therealnews.com/t2/story:18664:New-Mike-Brown-Footage-Discredits-Ferguson-Police-Account

>y'all

Why do niggers speak like this?

first post was bait but im legitimately trying to get redpilled on blacks