HIS ACCOUNT IS NOW BANNED

HAHAHAHAHA

GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT

Sargon of akuckedthefuckoff

>another eceleb YouTube thread

What's up with you 12 year old lately? Go watch spongebob or whatever

OMG THSI IS THE DAY MY LIFE CHANGED!

I WILL FOREVER REMEBMBER THIS DATE!

ANONS, IM FUCKING FREAKING TOU TO BE QUITE FUCKING HONEST!

> say something stupid on a livestream

> ban the guy recording the livestream

I think there would be no eceleb drama without childish leftists. But talking about childish leftists is what kept this literally who's channel afloat.

based DESTINY has the recording in its entirety on his youtube

retard righty SARGON thinks its appropriate to cut out clips of it, add nothing to it, and post it on his own youtube for money

he is now CRYING on twitter because DESTINY didnt ask him to take down the content before getting his channel PERMANENTLY BANNED

he got BTFO for being dumber than your average trumple

LMAO how is this a copyrights issue he doesn't use any assets besides his own voice and windows movie maker.

No matter what you think about sargay of anus if the eternal jew wants him silenced they must fear his opinion corrupting the normies for us.

the same reason it's against copyright laws to upload music and radio programs on your paid youtube channel? are you a retard?

oh wait, you post on Sup Forums of course you are LOL

>oh wait, you post on Sup Forums of course you are LOL
shill

Well his shitposting channel is still there so I'm not sure what this accomplishes.

>retard righty Sargon

this kid isn't the slightest bit right wing

Lol sargon got his account striked by a youtube bot because of copyright trolling by someone who clearly doesn't understand fair use. LMAO BTFO how will he ever recover.

Did destiny edit clips out from the original?

Sargon's like a 45 year old man, and he's getting into Twitter fights with some Numale?

fair use. dsp get this shit all the time by trolls. this is all leftiest can do.

WGAF

>losers who take clips from other people w/o permission going into a pissing contest

cool

No

FAIR USE LOL

HE DIDNT TRANSFORM OR COMMENTATE OVER THE CONTENT, HE JUST REUPLOADED CLIPS OF IT

HE IS FUCKED

FAIR USE IS A DEFENSE IN COURT

IT IS NOT A RIGHT TO STEAL SOMEONES COPYRIGHTED CONTENT LOL

MAYBE NOW HE'LL GET A REAL JOB AND HAVE LESS TIME TO MAKE (STEAL) CONTENT LOL

>this kind of discussion
weak b8 m8
I wasted time typing this

Yay now we can continue the kekistan project without faggots screaming at us.

>Copyright Striking on youtube
A good way to get all of the community against you, destiny fucked up big time.

>tfw he's covered by fair use because he criticises the points made in other people's work

NOPE

HE DIDNT ADD COMMENTARY OF ANY SORT

IT WAS STRICTLY A RIP AND RUN FOR A QUICK BUCK AND HE GOT CAUGHT WITH HIS HAND IN THE COOKIE JAR

fuck you op and your eceleb threads
fuck the mods for not purging this shit istantly

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well.

>THAILAND

LOOOOOOOL

Calm down kid jesus christ.

don't you get banned for mass false copywrite reporting?

This is literally Destiny sperging out on Sup Forums.

Sup faggot.

Hi Destiny. Sup cock

in Germany e.g. the content has to meet an artistic threshold to be copyrightable.

>tfw Sup Forums is getting a taste of its own medicine
>tfw it's orchestrated by my boy esteban bonello
feels fucking good man

are you implying a video of a debate would not meet this criteria?

Sagnon of Acuck is not /pol. He's another "classical liberal" that's tired of feminist/sjw types but probably still thinks Marxist doctrine is A-O-Kay.

Is he banned?

I can still view his main, The New Memedia, and his livestream channel?

Or as you'd say: ALT RIGHT GOOD NIGHTERS BTFO BY SARGON
CAN I HAVE MY BALLS BACK GOLDMAN SACHS?

jesus christ, where did all these lefties come from?

>yes goyim, just get your political discourse from the ((television))

shilling is all the leftists have to work with these days. the media didn't get the job done for them in the election, so trying to talk over us on pol is them exhausting their bag of tricks

if you unironically watch youtube celebs, if you claim to be a nazi, if you jerk off over youtube drama: thanks for ruining pol.

>abusing copyright claims to take down clips that showcase how stupid he is

this man's faggotry knows no bounds.

What's with the trend of numale sophists playing wiseman over the internet

Destiny's fanbase are the most pathetic dickriders in the world.

SARGON BTCO!

>leftist retard Destiny attacks leftist cuck spammer Sargon

Why should I care?

Sargon of Cuckad lmfao

>get fucked on a livestream debate
>opponent posts clips of you getting BTFO
>be so buttblasted that you use copyright strikes to take his channel down
Truly Destiny is reaching new levels of faggotry.

Destiny's a shitter. Did you SEE the Jontron/Destiny video? What a cringe lord, all of his "arguments" were classic troll strategies. Anyone from Sup Forums can spot all of his redirection/disorientation strategies.

>fair use is a defense in court

And if Sargon decides to counter-notify, that's exactly where this will go unless Destiny decides to drop the claim. How can you be so fucking stupid?

Worth nothing, this phrase is WORD FOR WORD what Destiny replied to Sargon with. Confirmed for liberal shitstain Destiny follower.

I don't like sargon but holy shit this Destiny guy is a fucking baby. He can't accept reality and has resorted to kicking and screaming.

>implying it will stick

Just shows how much of a beta faggot destiny is. He has to try and dmca other youtubers.

You dont understand how fair use works fucking idiot 12 year old. This has been a thing on youtube since the beginning.

A long time ago thunderf00t made a creationist faggot cry and apologise after trying to DMCA his videos. Youre allowed to respond to peoples shitty ideas, and DMCA abuse is not taken lightly, infact it can be taken to court.

nice try faggot i'm watching him right now

And nothing of value was lost

>Sargon
>Alt-right

Pick one. You can't have both.

So let me get this straight.
Sargon uploads segments of Destiny's "Debate" with JonTron to point out how stupid he is and Destiny acts like a faggot and files dmcas on his channel. And you think this means you "win"

What exactly did you win? Another notch on your censorhip belt? Also he uploaded these videos on his "Shit posting" channel not his main channel. All this is going to do is cause more normies to side with Sargon because you people are a bunch of pussies who argue like feminists.
>Spout nonsense
>Get called on on it
>Damage control intensifies
>Censor fucking everything
>I wind guys good night alt right!
>Never Drumpf!

Strike people like Sargon,Pewdiepie,and JonTron down and Generation Z will become more powerful than either of us. Generation Z doesn't even side with Sup Forums. They don't even share similar values. When they discover that the political climate as of now is "Become a progressive sjw twat or your a nazi" Sup Forums will welcome them with enough red pills to open up a pharmacy.

Sargon isn't even Alt-Right he is a "classical Liberal" who is butt hurt that people like you have tainted liberalism and turned it into a sjw shit show.

It's almost like you WANT to lose the culture war. It's almost like you people have learned nothing from the Athiest+, GamerGate, Brexit, Trump, Milo, and the ever rising far right movement in Europe.

not if the video description contained a criticism

Fucking good now stop posting this retarded liberal faggot cuckold on our board

>copyrighted livestream
lmao what?

Takes one to know one.

>tfw Destiny got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT so hard that he has to try and take revenge on a DIFFERENT PERSON because he's terrified of Naked Ape now

>Implying people on Sup Forums actually care about sargon

You're funny OP

>Im 20 years old and get my news from paranoid retards on an anime image board which makes me smarter than everyone else!

What are you talking about? Both of his channels are online.

also
>Steven Bonell II
>II
What a giant faggot.

Fuck off faggot....this is a politics board
Sage

You sound like a cuck

Dude why are you so butt blasted?

>be Destiny
>get blown the fuck out
>blinded by butthurt youre trying to take out a different person

who?

Good. Sargon is more beloved than destiny, this will ramp up the hate on destiny.

They are both cucks so it's win win for us

this. destiny is a massive faggot. I wonder why nupol is trying so hard to meme him.

I highly dislike copyright fags, anyone who uses the internet should as well.

That's some argument you got there.
I stand by what I said. Idiots like destiny and their followers attacking every normie in the country for having opinions that differ from the SJW sacred text will all become right wing to some extent.

destiny is a raging manlet

i have personally met him on ladder and beat him

Destiny's butthurt is really turning into an enjoyable shitstorm, thus further proving that Jontron is /ourguy/

WHY are you WRITING like a literal RETARDED FAGGOT?

which one of his channels got shut down? they all seem up to me rosemary

His main channel is still up though, he uses that channel for this exact situation.

>Sargon bitches out that media takes pewdew out off context
>puts 20 seconds clips of Destiny arguments taken out of context with clickbait titles

Why this suka still has a twitter? wasn't this suka saying twitter is bad and he is all gub or other shit?

Reminder that if you watch/support Destiny you are probably 12 and shouldn't be using this board. Go to sleep kiddies.

hitler wasn't a true fascist

I hope he never gets unbanned. Also he's a classical liberal racially-unaware retard, not alt-right.