This is what you get for electing a fucking meme drumpfkins

This is what you get for electing a fucking meme drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maddow/status/841795163664089089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The President does not control the stock market. He is the head of state and leader of the military.

Tanks inbound.

Jews niggers and poos

you said drumpfkins again.

damn It just slays me. it isnt funny! John Oliver you are fucking retarded! Please liberals be funny like you guys were in the late 20th century!

capital has been flowing into the stock market because it's better than keeping it in gold, housing, or bonds. it's the least worst option.

P/E ratios are rising dangerously high though and were at 24.00 when obama left office

>DOW breaks the 20k threshold

I know, isn't it great. And we're breaking predictions for job growth too.

It's up nearly 2k since his election you fucking Libtard

hillary was memed more tho..

>thinks -44.11 is a bad day for the Dow
>doesn't understand the economy is up more than 17.5% since Trump was elected, which is solely due to him; thus, it was named the "Trump rally" by economists
>is going to probably shill that the natural pullback (or sell-off) is due to Trump, even though it's just because people selling their stocks for a profit

Wow, way to be an economic retard, user.

*Dow is up more than 17.5%

Not economy.

When did the stock market top 20,000 under Obama? under any president?

You have to be a shill or 13 yr old. you can't be this dumb

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

>5 day
into the trash.jpg

Why do libtards keep saying "Drumpf?" Is it supposed to just be a funny sounding word? It really is true, leftist memes are shit.

>its a Sup Forums understands the market thread

The DOW is a terrible way to tell how the economy is doing. The s&p 500 is also a better way of telling how the US stocks are doing.

The president is responsible for the economic health of the whole country. This is why George W. Bush was a shit president, Obama was a good president, and Trump so far is looking like a retarded president.

>Better than keeping it in gold
>Talking out of your ass

Get fucked shlomo. Dow is way up since his election

But Trump is looking at taking away health insurance from 24 million Americans and looking at wasting trillions more on pointless war efforts that just kill kids and Americans in Yemen. He's not bringing jobs back and he can't even afford to pay for the wall that Mexico won't pay for. How retarded does this make you feel for voting for him?

Its glorious, isn't it?

Digits speak the truth.

Meant for

>5 day graph

my stocks are up 77% since November. Before that I was at a 50% loss. 100% because of Trump. Fuck off CREW. Go back to masturbating to Ellen.

Shifting the goal posts already kek.

These are his economic outcomes so far. The literal truth without adulteration. Seriously, how does this make you feel? You must be pretty ashamed, especially for removing the basic right to health from millions of Americans.

>All that talk.
The more you just lie about something the more you discredit your cause.

Health insurance isn't health care; also, it isn't a "right" by your arbitrary definition.

The DOW increase is entirely based on speculation. It will correct itself and it will be on Trump's hands

It's sourced, at least fucking discredit the source. Do you know what "lie" means? It doesn't mean something you disagree with. Although at this point it's pretty much synonymous with "whatever trump says", so they might as well update the dictionary definition

My "arbitrary definition" is just Thomas Jefferson:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."
The right to life means not dying from some stupid curable illness because a fat billionaire decided to withdraw fair and reasonable health support. It's about whether or not people die unnecessarily. Trump is not in favor of helping people to live, so he's in violation of the key principle of the U.S. Declaration of Independence. Will he be impeached for this?

That's where the dinduism comes in.

>The right to life means not dying from some stupid curable illness
No it doesn't

it's supposed to trigger us I guess? I honestly have no idea why they think it's so funny.

Yeah, it means not terminating your pregnancies so that brilliant light of consciousness of about five braincells doesn't get extinguished because god has a plan for this unique individual

I'm pro abortion actually so nice try.

Sorry but invested in AYYYMMMDEEEE

I have two points I would call a lie in the post.
>basic right to healthcare
Our country doesn't seem to like Obamacare and wants something less expensive.
>trillions of dollars spent in Yemen
Our military budget is going up 3 percent. Also we have no large scale conflicts in Yemen yet.

>posting fake Trumpconomy numbers
wew who trained you?

please clear out your desk and don't come back. No need to see me in the office, you're done working for this company.

But then you pretty much disagree with jeffersons definition of "right", which makes you shit at being a tea-partier

>0.21%
Are you trolling or are you fucking stupid nigga?

Who said I was a tea partier?

>what are mcjobs, retail and part-time employment?

>140▶
>
twitter.com/maddow/status/841795163664089089