Colin lost his job and was thrown under the bus by his friends and colleagues for this tweet

>Colin lost his job and was thrown under the bus by his friends and colleagues for this tweet.

When has PC fascism gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E47-FMmMLy0
youtu.be/BC-MKzl1mig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Insult half the earth's population
>Be surprised when people are insulted

Getting people fired for tweets is retarded, regardless of who said what.

He didn't get fired. It was worse. His coworkers threw him under the bus and he was forced to resign because they didn't stand up for him

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

You sound like a faggot

>be the only conservative in games media
>get fired
really makes you think

It's not surprising, Greg has been vocally SJW for quite a while, and Colin has always enjoyed being the only right leaning game journalist, even though he's not right leaning at all, considering he's progressive and socially liberal and basically a fag. But I figured something like this would happen eventually, again because of how gay Greg is. It's just disappointing because Colin was the only actually funny and intelligent member of that group, I hope he's got a good contingency plan

when will people learn not to use their real names on twitter, why are normies so fucking retarded?

youtu.be/E47-FMmMLy0

>feminist frequency
>comments disabled

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Don't you support a private business' rights?

The irony is that he hates Trump and voted for Gary Johnson but he has spoken out about political correctness and became a liability.

He's a highly public figure in his industry.

He made it onto glen beck the other day which is pretty promising.

It's funny because he did an hour with Dave Rubin a couple weeks ago where he references a similarly innocuous tweet and joked that someone will take it up the ass and flip out and get triggered over a meaningless joke

Maybe he will join with Jon "Persians are the only true" Aryan Jafari.

Literally who?

He advocated hard for Kasich and actively campaigned for Romney. He's a cuckservative for sure, but he still doesn't deserve the shit he gets from his peers

He was drummed out of an entire industry and ridden out of town on a rail by his best friends

No one is surprised. It is well-known that liberals are easily-butthurt retards. If someone like Bill Burr told this joke, it would get laughs, because comedy shows generally aren't infested with retarded liberals.

Takes one to know one ;)

lel. I'm not a vengeful spirit, but fuck Colin Moriarty. Should have died when I blew up Megaton.

youtu.be/BC-MKzl1mig

>muh privilege
>muh absence of fear
>muh ethnicity
>muh self-righteousness

What the fuck was he thinking saying that. Like omg there's humor and then there's humor... ugh.

>What the fuck was he thinking saying that.
He made, very possibly, the most tame joke about that stupid protest in existence.

More gay youtube shit.

WHO THE FUCKING FUCK IS THIS E-CELEB #51427224 AND WHY THE FUCKING FUCK SHOULD ANYONE CARE

>making jokes at women's expense is funny
This is not OK.

Oh yeah that's true. On second look that's like something a comedian would say and no repercussions would come of it. Like something Jim Gaffigan would say after talking about hot pockets or something fucking stupid.

They'll be coming for you next.

Bump

Many such cases!

Yes it is. You're confused. What's not OK is women telling jokes.

Literally who?

Sad!

The problem is it's not just happening to famous people. It's getting closer and closer to you

Poor Colin, he seems like an alright guy. Hope he's doing okay.

The San Francisco liberal echo chamber must be hell for aomeone like him.

>Implying that the other half isn't regularly insulted, impugned and demonised on the regular

Freedom of speech is a thing, ya ever heard of it?

And you don't seem to notice the irony of your original statement....

Um could you stop mansplaining please? Thanks.

*teleports gender*
Nothing personnel, bigot.

>not axation

What?

haha, what a dumb cuck

His interview on Dave Rubin was amazing. He's dedicated a surprising amount of thought to his philosophy.

>peace and quiet
fucking kek
when will people lighten up already

Oh my fucking tendies. I've been shot right in the feels!

>Make a joke
>Oh my god what the fuck is your problem you misogynistic shitlord!

Why shouldn't we be encouraging people to try their hardest to not offend other people? If your joke offends someone is it really a joke we need in this world?

After all, you have a freedom of speech to make any joke you want, but your speech has consequences ;^)

Honestly if the joke was actually offensive I would understand the anger to some extent (still wouldn't support it) but he literally made a "women are shrill and love talking" joke which is old as dirt and isn't even really mean.