Brit/pol/ - Scrap the TV licence fee Edition

>Theresa May FINALLY wins the power to trigger Article 50 as historic Brexit Bill is sent to the Queen following climb-down by peers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4308576/Tory-rebels-concede-defeat-EU-Bill.html

>Jeremy Corbyn: Scottish independence would be 'economically catastrophic'
standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-scottish-independence-would-be-economically-catastrophic-a3488206.html

>A survey showing a surge in support for Scottish independence was probably caused by 'sampling error'
uk.businessinsider.com/scottish-independence-bmg-poll-sampling-error-behind-bmg-poll-putting-support-on-49-2017-2

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace (((EU))) workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on (((Western Culture)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>MPs slam Kosher Sharia May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO (((EU)))
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8gO0Z818j4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd9hGxlKFYM
youtube.com/watch?v=KVrcNXm0z3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MxkicyM0qu4
youtu.be/tvfg0iLnzsw?t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA&lc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313876/Beware-Jews-sign-Stamford-Hill.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ybYYKBd_40
thelinc.co.uk/2017/03/university-of-lincoln-students-union-reinstate-the-conservative-societys-access-to-its-social-media-accounts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

is gay

Yes , it just didn't go anywhere

like user

Anglos classify yourselves.

Stop trying to leave the EU.

Just watched Die Hard on Film4. The EU really has ruined Beethoven's Fitfth.

Classify yourselves "Scots"

>Brexit talks wont start this month as promised
Why so afraid?

>trying to follow Dutch election
>Sup Forumsder is maximum comfy and actually discusses politics unlike this trash general

>can't read any of their material or news sources
>can't watch their debates
>will probably have to watch France 1 or Euronews tomorrow just to follow along

Really fucking frustrating lads

So is the SNP fucked at the local elections?

What way are the cities going to go?

>uncomfy lack of Thread Theme

More sombre songs, pls

SO YOU TAKE THE LOW ROAD
AND I'LL TAKE THE HIGH ROAD
AND I'LL BE IN SCOTLAND AFORE YE

>the former model who blocked Theresa May’s Brexit plans was embroiled in an extraordinary row last night, claiming she was inspired to take on the Government after defying her abusive anti-EU ex-husband.

Fuck me her life is such a meme

Anime has given us a modern embodiment of Britannia.

>when a non-white person says they are British

>Tfw still no YKTD

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd9hGxlKFYM

Brit/pol/ went to shit when our lad YKTD left.

TV Licensing is a civil issue, therefore you cannot go to prison for it.

Plz fix

No, it's just that it gets shit when there's no significant political event happening

>TV Licensing is a civil issue

Wrong

>Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, who had pleaded for people to come to the rally, failed to show up

Corbs is fucking brilliant for entertainment. Better than Ed, at least.

An ultra-comfy R&M comedy about some friendless losers and weirdos getting hunted down in a Northern town by a crazed nutter. Only 6 episodes, would recommend lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVrcNXm0z3Y

How dare you say I'm not british! My grandfather came to this country and paid his taxes and set up a corner shop? I don't care if your ancestors have lived here for millennia, I identify as British! Ignorant!

Who else here is at a hilariously left wing uni?
>pic related

>want to leave EU
>need permission from the EU when there are talks when to leave

CANT MAKE THAT SHIT UP

Every uni is hilariously left wing

YKTD would autistically force some political discussion in most threads though.
Even if it was just talking political history and how we got to where we are today.

Diana deserved it

Pakis
>Charming
>Exotic
>Well-endowed
>Always ahead of the game
>Friendly

French humour

>want to talk to someone
>cant talk to them if they arent there

How is that hilarious?
It's just life.

Would you suck YKTDs willy for 5 minutes if it meant him coming back forever?

Is pic related true? Where can I read about this?

>Implying that the nu-Brits are not what our women deserve
Oh, user. You're funny.

Anyone at Lincoln Uni?

youtube.com/watch?v=MxkicyM0qu4

British posters on Sup Forums are your most reliable source on how the TV License works. Don't bother simply Googling "TV License UK"

TV licence lad

SOMBRE? RIGHT HERE

youtu.be/tvfg0iLnzsw?t=9s

TIME FOR JATO UNIT, SOMBRERO AS FUCK

I'm going to bed, lads. Feel free to save my taxonomy art. People need to see this.

Bassed Cardassian, Dukat would fix the EU in a week

Dukat did nothing wrong.

Remove bajoran. Fucking hippies.

>not Darjeeling

youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E

I hope you shit the bed lad

never seen a half paki, half white kid in my life, they don't exist because our women don't like Pakis

but you can still fap to the idea of that if you want
pic related is you

I'd say they're both good.

can i get the basics on British tv licenses?

How bad will you Europeans make us a deal?
Will you laugh at our attempts at WT rule backup?

I've been to Lincoln, and it's a shithole.

Right.

You cannot be sent straight to prison for not paying a tv license. You might do later for not paying the fines imposed by magistrates, but that will be for fine dodging.

Non payment of the license fee doesn't even get you a criminal record nor is it a legal requirement to have a license

i've seen numerous white girls with niggers and pakis

>Indian
>well endowed

Good. Can you go, too, tripfag?

bajoran scum stupid funny noses dying in the mines too easy

>can i get the basics on British tv licenses?
We are forced to pay to watch this kind of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA&lc

Most women in prison are there for not paying their TV license.

> fines imposed by magistrates

ie. it's criminal law

niggers maybe but Pakis fuck off, I've travelled up and down the country and have never found a single white British woman with a paki

aside from 'ugly' t'm Ulster lad.

Right lads, I'll come clean. I voted Yes in the last referendum. There were a whole host of reasons, but they are no longer true or relevant. I've spoken to quite a few Yes voters who also voted Leave, and let me tell you, none of us are convinced by the spiel of "let's go independent and then we'll choose whether we're in the EU or not".

There might be a few Remain cucks going from No to Yes (all those faggots that go "I'm a European citizen first, then Scottish!"), but a hell of a lot of Leave voters in Scotland (i.e. 35% of the SNP vote, i.e. 35% of the Yes vote last time) have gone from Yes to No. Sovereignty is the key issue here, and they know there'll be none of it in an independent Scotland. Honestly, Sturgeon's played her pair before the turn, and May is holding suited faces.

>Execute Article 50

and then you have to pay your cable company also, or does the one license cover it?

its a fee of £145 a year (180 of your jewbux)

Required by every household in the UK to watch Live broadcast TV or access BBC iPlayer online.

>The maximum penalty is a £1,000* fine plus any legal costs and/or compensation you may be ordered to pay.

No. You can be fined for not paying a parking ticket. That is a CIVIL offence, not a CRIMINAL offence.

No, it's pumped out digitally over the air.

Hilariously, they call it "Freeview", even though you need to pay to watch it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313876/Beware-Jews-sign-Stamford-Hill.html

Ummm...who are you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ybYYKBd_40

Pict with a big willy

Why does anyone still watch live broadcast tv? It's literal trash. I haven't had a TV for almost a decade.

BIN DOT NIFE LAD

What a waster, what a fucking waster

>Jewish enclave

>Evidence

I'm tired of the subhuman culture in this country.

Jesus Christ you're retarded

>You can be fined for not paying a parking ticket.

A private company clamping you and imposing a fine is a civil legal matter, a fixed penalty notice from a council body is a criminal legal matter.

They were going to make it a civil matter in 2015 but the government backed down. it remains a criminal offence

Read a book, tard

I know this feel. Especially when you live in another European country and come back to this shithole

Football.

>thelinc.co.uk/2017/03/university-of-lincoln-students-union-reinstate-the-conservative-societys-access-to-its-social-media-accounts/

Fucking hell. This is where I'm going in September. Wish me luck lads.

Sturgeon has one hand and the Tories dealt her the hand and have changed games.to checkers.

Scotland wouldn't pass the fiscal treaty to join the EU neither.

>I am Anglo Saxon therefore I am white
>t.Jew's #1 enabler

If you're a true white nationalist you should be ashamed of Britain. Your heritage is nothing more than cu ckoldry and treachery to your own people. A nationally orchestrated seppuku is the only correct course of action left for you race destroyers to take.

force to pay for government propaganda that against your interest. I'm too american for this shit, how do you guys put up with it?

aren't we all lad, aren't we all

kek

Subhumans are everywhere in this country and they're proud of it. It's embarrassing

>We seem to be selling our morals, for a mess of cultural pottage.
Michael Caine in the 60s

Motherfucker was right.

That's Stan Laurel from Laurel and Hardy. Good job media and good job Sup Forums.

>ayyyyyye, good goyim

It's not difficult.

You get a letter
Call them
Tell them you don't use BBC or public broadcasting at all
Theu take you off the database

Haven't had a problem since, it's all i had to do

Looks like Charlie Chaplin

>Farage's former right-hand-man just said Farage would be VERY interested in South Thanet

Is it happening?

Because the British people are a spineless, neutered group who will do anything to avoid confrontation and upsetting anyone

We are also so used to living in disgusting and oppressive conditions that we will do everything we can to protect it

Read The Abolition of Britain

British imperialism was a mistake tb.h.