What should you do if anti-fa doxes you?

What should you do if anti-fa doxes you?

Wave your dick at them? God knows they sure don't have any.

Not give a shit.

Carry mace and a gun.
Theres an antifa cell in my city, I'm waiting for these faggots to pull something

make youtube videos and profit from your new fame.

Fpbp

I would love for a van full of snowflakes to show up at my house. I have like 5 different fantasies of how I'd deal with them.

>lives in gun land

>greasy neckbeards fantasize about bashing the fash

>equally greasy neckbeard fantasizes about shooting other fags in self defence

And life continues without incident.

claim you got hacked

been doxxed a few times, some faggots made calls to my boss and one crazy cunt even came into my shop and i had to call the sheriff to remove her. Luckily my boss is cool, we both had a laugh over the shit I said online which lead to it and the people calling. I did end up getting my CCW (no easy task in commiefornia) and cleaned up my online presence, and deleted my kikebook and made sure nothing had my real name. It'll blow over, but keep a gun handy and if they know where you live get a decent security camera system

Shoot them at your doorstep.

this desu senpai

Is this a memetic mutation of an existing painting?
I'm not artist/ic/ enough to know.

You live in the United States. You have right to bare arms. If anybody attacks you, shoot them.

Only thing I'd be pissed about is that I'm not a racist anymore and tryin be a good boy and get dat college and my life on track. I don't wanna end up in jail for shot I posted a year ago.

How the fuck did you get doxxed?

Why on Earth do you have any personal information about yourself on the internet? There is literally no need to do this.

Delete all your social media accounts now, before anyone doxes you. Never, ever, EVER use your real name or your real photos online ever, and always use a VPN. Use pseudonyms for everything, block tracking cookies, and never put any personally identifiable information in online profiles anywhere.

None of this shit is hard. Being doxxable is your own fault. You made the decision to post your info and pics. No one forced you.

Not give a shit in the slightest.

>right to bare arms
>bare

Also it doesn't always work like that, it's heavily location-dependent in practice.

You live in the fucking states nigger, carry a firearm with you at all time.

You lead a preemptive strike on them. No guns.

Shoot them with bullets.

But only if they violate NAP.

it looks like the murder of ivan

its a small town, there is a picture of me on our company website with my name, court records for traffic tickets etc. It's insanely easy to track someone down, I only realized how easy when I found and prosecuted some faggot who stole my trump sign based on nothing but a decal they had on their truck. Once I had a name I found everything. I deleted my kikebook shortly thereafter.

stop being a weak faggot

Spot on, thanks.

>What should you do if anti-fa doxes you?
chill out
stand your ground

if they come at you, just like they did recently to some german afd-youth guy, you just answer like a proper human being, making them look like idiots

Ivan the Terrible and His Son

One of my favorite paintings desu

buy a gun

why don't you have one already? you live in some cuck state or something? castle doctrine them fags.

even caliphornia has castle doctrine. there is literally no reason why anyone should not have at least one firearm and be proficient with it.

filthy goy