Do you guys think albanians are aryan race...

do you guys think albanians are aryan race? dont forget we are descendants of illyrians and are in europe more than most of the countries here.we were 100% christians until otoman empire invaded us and breed with us also converting alot to muslims..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jq0damMgUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are all turks

you guys are muslim chimps, I hope your people die out in a violent way

the one Albania girl I know had the Albanian eagle as a tramp stamp.
been to Montenegro only but I bet Albania is just as beautiful

my greatest ally

for real, fuck these roaches masquerading as europeans

>aryans
>muslims
pick only

i am christian myself.hitler considered us aryan race so mostly here just shitpost.i hate turks with all my heart

to be honest, i would hate myself too if i was a disgusting turk such as yourself
truly greatest ally

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

yea you're nothing but worthless dirt, kill yourself after you kill your entire extended family and then MAYBE youll be ok

the albanian girl I know is pretty white. Albania wouldn't have sex traffic problem if the girls are ugly or not white

you're the shortest in Europe, meaning you have the most middle eastern / North African blood

>I'm an albanian, could you tell me if im aryan or not?

Sure, but first tell me are you muslim?

YOU FUCKERS STOLE MY CAR I FUCKING HATE YOU ALBANIAN SCUM STOP STEALING EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I BET SOME GREASY SHITSKINNED CUNT IS DRIVING ROUND TIRANA IN MY FUCKING LAND ROVER I HATE ALBANIA SO MUCH BOMB THE CHANNEL TUNNEL NOW

i am not a turk.my roots dont have to do anything with turks or anything with muslims here.my ancestors were from nordic albania since 500-600 years ago or more no turkshit got in nord of albania like in a village called "mirdita" "dukagjin" etc we christians of nord albania are the real aryan blood left on this country

albanians seem okay but ottoman and islam has fucked them over. cool to dudes to hang out with i'm sure and pretty women. tons of corruption though and apathy it seems.

damn I didnt know serbs/cros were that tall....no wonder the albos hate them....theyre even shorter than the greeks lmao

>i am not a turk
>that flag

Go back to your bunker

my name is michael you fucking moron

have you guys heard of skenderbeg?

lmao dude you're a shit smear on the the face of this world, the fact that every response here is about how much you're hated should be enough for you

YOURE NOT WHITE

Michael Baba?

po ku je sqhipe

CONFIRMED NOT WHITE

tfw when not white LOLOL

>nordic albanian

please elaborate bro. i work with an older albanian dude and he's pretty smart. came here in the early 90s. he's blonde blue eyed. think he's atheist, definitely not muslim.

>YOU NOT WHITE

Yes I am defending the Albanian because I live in a tiny ass town in the south and the only person from there I've ever met was smart, nice and very white.

>worse than turks
>dat question

>mfw im not an albanian turkrach

>nordic albania
Is that like a WE WUZ VIKANGZ-type of thing?

Why do so many Eastern Europeans constantly make posts seeking "Aryan" acceptance. It's a flawed term and links you to Middle-Easterns.

shut up you legolas cuck.u mad that albanians come to your country probably fucking every girl you know and owning you fucking cucks

have you ever head of skenderbeg? or gjergj kastrioti?

Is that you in the picture with them?

>until otoman empire invaded us and breed with us also converting alot to muslims..

kinda answered your own question there shkreli

Yeah, I know of the Waffen-SS division bearing that name (Skanderberg).

i would be hella mad if i was a disgusting albanian muslim turkroach shitskin like you

yeah cuz cucks like you dont realize how embarrasing is when someone fucks ur entire bloodline of girls in your home or your discos jahahahahah

albanians are fucking gross

>albanians
>white
you must be Rachel Dolezal in country form.

>be albanian
>actually thinking you are white
lmaoing @ ur country

alright genghis

t. Tonibler

>mfw albanians are less white than the turks they descended from

Nordics are the only whites

alright Tylelronshwqueezhon

lel havnt seen that aussie cunt since 2008

>responds to a picture of ghengis finn with some cartoon
FINN NO RIKEY

>this man actually managed to fool the american population into thinking he was a woman
Sad!

many such cases!

obligatory pic related

Are you white or arab?

Your the blonde haired blue eyed Muslims that should be controlling the world with a glorious white caliphate

Yes. I know of Skanderbeg, but didnt he convert to Islam?! This isnt helping your argument that you guys are white...

Iran?

>albanian flag
>even a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of being white

When we move on to retake Kosovo, do you support ortodox liberators or muslim infestation. Think carefully

i am white
yes because he was taken hostage in turkey for 30 years and he came back in albania to fight the turks but he was a christian.his name was gjergj.a christian name here

>conquered by arabs
>is islamic
>is arab
God damn it must have been good being an arab in the 600s-industrial age, you conquered and cucked an entire important continent.

>albanian being anything other than disgusting turkish muslim infestation

kosovo is all yours that country of turk cucks

>I AM WHITE

It doesn't really matter if you're truly Aryan, as long as you're not Greek.

is that a spider on your country's flag?

the only buthurts here are greeks which albanians cucked them in their country lmao

We need to reform Christianity to be more centralized and with greater purpose for collective Europeans and to end all Euro wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jq0damMgUU

I don't even think you're human, based on my interactions with you.

Is this true or taqqiya?

>guiz dey all greeks inshallah
>not a single greek poster in the thread
albanian education

being ~180cm tall here is considered relatively short here, got that tall action going on here

I am a benevolent being,i shall give him a chance

I deem you worthy son of skender

sadly yes..i live in nord.im catholic the reason nord has more christians is because of the terrain...there are mountains there wich people hide from otoman empire to not convert our religion.

>my face when Congo has a higher standard of living than albania

>living standart
>greece

Considering no one could build such a political/philosophical Imperial structure as Arabs I would assume that Arabs are up there as one of the most prominent races.

>im catholic