PRAISE KEK - Geert Wilders just called Mohammad a pedophile on live TV

youtube.com/watch?v=4k8NCCki5rQ#t=7m52s

>''In the islam you have mohammed. Mohammed was a war-lord, as it is called, a warlord(but he uses different word now but same meaning). (he) was a pedophile. (he) Was somebody who beheaded jews in forests. (he) Was somebody who, in his mekka and medina time, very aggresive was. Is until this day, in contradiction to jesus, an inspiration to people along with allah. You know that last year with all those attacks in Germany and entire Europe, They all shouted ''allahu akbar'' before they slit the throat of priests in Paris. That is the islam. I dont have to tell you that mohammed isnt jesus right? And if we dont defend ourself from that, if we dont have the courage to see the islam for what it is, and it isnt only jihad, its islam itself who is making sure that if we are looking (politically) correct away, that we will soon as the netherlands and the free West will cease to exist. And we can never tolerate that."
>DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2XlsfTbLfM8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom#Organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that these kind of statements don't help

kek
did he said warlord in dutch just before?

>I think that these kind of statements don't help

>killed Jews
>Jews killed Christ
>unlike Christ...
Whta about Putin and Epstein? These right wingers are so shilly

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Id become a dutch citizen today if I could just to vote to this man

eww.
It's a Spaniard.

How counterproductive!!!

He does it all the time

How long until a muslim kills him?

Dutch sounds a lot like English.

Is Dutch easy for English speakers to learn?

All hail the Prince of Orange!

I know a little bit of dutch, it literally sounds like German and English had anal together and then vomitted from the mouth.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE GEERT! MAKE THE NETHERLANDS GREAT AGAIN

I am ROCK FUCKING HARD. If this guy doesn't win, he can come to America to teach Trump how to harden the fuck up.

I wish the carrots the best of luck taking their country back!

Take my energy!!

youtu.be/2XlsfTbLfM8

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@@@@@!!!!!!

Tomorrow is the day the EU dies.

>Jews killed Christ

No, Romans killed a lot of Jews and one of them happened to be a wayward rabble-rousing Rabbi

So?

Why is he not in jail? This is hate speech.

I think that these kind of statements don't help

Dutch and English are germanic you silly sausages

Well...We WAS a pedophile warlord. I'm not a Christian but one religion is clearly more compatible with secular western culture

>How long until a muslim kills him?

There was already an attempt on his life

Fuck off Bong,
what I'm saying is it sounds like shit.

BAD GOYS

BAD GOYS

WHATCHA GONNA JEW

WHATCHA GONNO JEW WHEN SCHLOMO COMES FOR YOU

I'm starting to like this guy but why is he the only person who belongs to his party. Have you ever heard of this?

HIS PARTY IS A ONE-MAN SHOW! WTF?

Reconquista motherfucker, do you speak it?!

haha hahaha

>hate speech

Yes , get flustered. You know we are coming for you next mate

>Google
>Your search - site:reddit.com muhammad pedophile - did not match any documents.

What did they mean by this?

Based Geert. I am pretty sure he has given up his life for the cause and is completely aware he could be killed any fucking minute. What a man.

If someone has a video with proper subs please share it.

YOU HAVE TO WIN WILDERS
DO IT

I'm jealous of this man's hair.

I'm not ashamed to admit that.

That's exactly why he does it. He does this shit either just before, or just after every election, just to make sure everybody excludes him from any actual responsibility.

And everyone keeps falling for it.

i think ure right

stating facts dont matter and won't help win

>HIS PARTY IS A ONE-MAN SHOW! WTF?

So what? Same happened with Nigel Farage.

>DEUS VULT
He is a fucking jew.

Fuck off Mehmet.

You're about to be deported along with your Roach friends out of Germany and all of Yurope.

We can finally make Yurope great again. We don't need any of you brownskin shitheads.

For fuck sake your language sound like shit.

I support geert wilders

ugliest sounding language in europe for sure

i would have said in the world but arabic is the worst

It's a shame I don't speak phlegm, this may've been interesting to watch

He
is
a
jew

>And ich säg you
>De Freiheit and de Warenheit
ahh the netherlends. :DD

At least they have their own language, mountain nigger.

CHUCHICHÄSCHTLI

In this situation,
kikes > muslims.

Once we get rid of mudslimes, we can get on to the jew.

Islam is not compatible with the west.

not true

>After the creation of the association, Wilders disabled new member registration, resulting in him remaining the sole member of the party.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom#Organization

>swamp german
>their own language
about as much as Bayrisch or any other german dialect is its own language...

it is true

>Once we get rid of mudslimes, we can get on to the jew.
Shouldnt be that other way around? No wonder why you burgers take a shit before pulling down your pants.

Whatever Sandnigger, no one cares as long as Mudslimes are out of Yurope and they can be relocated in Arabia or some other new continent and you guys can fuck goats and 8 year old girls there as much as you want.

Another fake white savior of Europe. Another zionist who isnt even fully white. read his wiki he only hates muslims because he sucks jew cock.

>His father worked as a manager for the printing and copying manufacturing company Océ,[30] and had hidden from the Germans during the Second World War, an experience so traumatizing that he refused to physically enter Germany even forty years later.[31]

Hmm why would his father be scared in Germany

>Wilders' goal after he graduated from secondary school was to see the world. Because he did not have enough money to travel to Australia, his preferred destination, he went to Israel instead.[31] He volunteered for a year moshav Tomer on the West Bank, and has referred to Jews as role models for Europe.[32] With the money he saved, he travelled to the neighbouring Arab countries, and was moved by the lack of democracy in the region. When he returned to the Netherlands, he retained Israeli ideas about counter-terrorism and a "special feeling of solidarity" for the country.[33]

Oh

UKIP have, sadly, made zero political gains.

What the fuck. I understand half of this and I don't even speak Netherlandish. Kinda sounds like a retarded person trying to speak German.

We'll see if the narrative holds up after ISIS get's btfo'd

It is concerning...

based geert. us americans did our part and voted trump in office. dutch niggers gotta do yours and vote him in.

dutch niggers don't disappoint!

How does pakis cocks taste ?

>implying the jews/nwo/EU high command wont try first

Geert will win.

are the auto translations accurate?

yeah other said it sounds like drunken german. having no clue about both, to my ears it actually sounds like a german is speaking right after biting an apple.

Is he dare I say it ourjew?

Islam will be kicked out of the Netherlands

it's basically your ch sound (as in "loch") repeated ad infinitum, mixed with some German for good measure

Dutch are basically german. It's even in their national anthem.

giving power to the dutch bros
IT MUST HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPEN

Praise Kek

k, mongrel

>fake white savior

Don't fall for the muh ideal candidate liberal meme. No one's gonna meet all your expectations. The best available choice will have to do for the moment.

>look up the Wilhelmus Lyrics
>see this

O David, thou soughtest shelter
From King Saul's tyranny.
Even so I fled this welter
And many a lord with me.
But God the Lord did save him
From exile and its hell
And, in His mercy, gave him
A realm in Israel.

>So what?
Europe is not america

The "president" has no power, your candidate has to win in the majority of districts so you can push any law at all. Meaning you need a party with dozens of members who are completely loyal ro you

>t. Hungry

Whatever man.

(((They))) must be getting worried that "immigrants" are turning on (((them))).

2cute

its 100% distinct from german, fritzl. German and dutch arent automatically mutually intelligible

almost. Fuck.

Any suggestions sombrero^
Its either that or more muzrats.
The best would be to let that go, allow hatred and discrimination to be normalized and the jews should be in the target soon after.
Ez.

Aliens vs predator

whoever wins we lose.

Herth wildherhs isht dher ghreahtest chandhitathe fhor Dher Nedherlandhs.

>DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT ± DEUS VULT