youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7213
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((Seriously)))

Fuck that stupid cunt.

Yeah and I have a penis and so does Rachel Maddow so what

if digits, NAMBLA is listed on his tax returns

Oh god I can't wait for this bulldyke to get sued for over 10 gorillion dollars and finally go down

Good she will go to jail for releasing them.

>15 March 2017
kys faggot

Isn't that kinda illegal as fuck

taxdefensepartners.com/heres-donald-trumps-tax-returns-havent-leaked/
lol. Is it illegal to publish them as well?

Time zones you stupid bong

It's 15 march in Netherlands user.

twitter.com/maddow/status/841795163664089089

Confirmed faggots

there's gotta be something bad in there right? he worked pretty hard to not release them

wow these fuckers are desperate for ratings

>implying i won't be watching tucker carlson at that time

leftist media BTFO

I'll laugh so hard if he 99D chess'd and his taxes have tons of good things like donations to kids n shit

irs and maddow about to get fucked
kek

They would already be released if they were not fucking nothing.

My prediction is there's nothing there BUT the leaker gets the chair

if there really was anything earth shattering and conclusive - do you think they would show people at 9 pm on a Tuesday?

Then they wouldn't leak them.

I hope he didn't pay a penny in taxes.
Our government didn't deserve a penny those evil fucking cock sucking motherufcking sons a bitch and bastards to hell! FUCK EM!!!1
MAGa

What do libtards not understand about auditing

More like donations to fiddling kids
The ides of march are upon us

No I think it was pretty simple to not release them. He just said he wouldn't. How hard is that?

definitely illegal, she is going down. also she probably doesn't and is just going to release fakes. still illegal, less jail time

yep, either Russian ties or him being broke

I'm more betting on the second

I don't give a fuck what his (((CPAs))) did on his crazy complex taxes.

As long as he MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN he could piss in a mason jar and mail that to those kike fucks at the IRS on April 20th for all I care.

You leftists lost so bad, I don't mean the election, I mean the idea of what America cares about

Even if she did, only butthurt Dems give a flying fuck about his tax returns. I literally don't know a single person who thinks they're an issue (even people who don't support Trump). Public opinion won't change, & such a release is probably illegal

I'm betting you're a dummy

Oh boy I can't wait to see how anti-trump media will spin every sentence with even a little bit of ambiguity to prove he's a Russian spy

> Tendies : $500,000
> Hair Gel : $149,000
> Barron Toys : $50,150
> Fucks Given : -$999,999

you know people can see a fake photoshop when the image gets shrunk to a thumbnail.

Sorry, watching based Nethlands.
Will have to catch up to (dodgy) tax returns later.

Can't wait to see who illegally leaked these
They are going to jail for a long time.
This dyke bitch might go with them

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

FUCK YES THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BROTHER!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUCKINGHOOOOOOOOOOOO

no matter what they show, they'll just spin it to their advantage

Remember half the country voted Hillary. They may be limp wristed democrats, but there is also millions of them.

This isn't Wikileaks, so they are probably fake anyways.

finally the orange faggot will be impeached

lolwut?

>Spending $1500 a day on trendies

Fuck yeah

that's what i was thinking. msnbc has to be absolutely retarded to release those documents. it is absolutely illegal.

and those comments in that tweet are a great reminder of why i never frequent twitter.

she's fucked and she is too smug to realize it

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103

breaking: she doesnt

exactly, klmaffo... these shills are so desperate they don't even think thru their weak shit

right wtf all he had to do was do nothing.

>yfw it turns out to be one year of returns from like 1981

he's already basically admitted the audit was just an excuse and that he won't release his returns even once the audit is finished, assuming he actually was getting audited in the first place

>from 1988
>he only gave $120,000 to charity while making 6 million!!@
whatever

Idk, if a billion dollar company isn't under constant audit they're probably corrupt as hell

People didn't understand the old leaked tax returns and they won't understand these. They don't understand write-offs and losses etc. Once they see big numbers, and using losses to offset certain gains to reduce rates they will go blind.

Don't forget that people don't read and people don't research. They listen to others for how to react. These are the same people that make $35k a year and get $9k on their taxes back because they don't even know how a w4 works.

I think Trump is playing them again. Pretending he doesn't want it coming out sends libs on a wild goose chase for months for absolutely nothing.

and then the dyke gets sued and loses her job. hopefully she'll end up in jail.

he won't leak them. he'll give a summary of their findings. its how they jew around the law. you can report on something without releasing it.

So it's legal?

>Mr. Trump your tax returns!
No.
>C'mon!
No.
>Release them dammit
No.

Very hard work.

They still would to try and claim whatever little victory they can and maddow wants views.

Remember they leaked part of Trumps old taxes that meant nothing out of desperation already.

One can say that's what Obama did. But never produced the legit live birth certificate.

>inb4 trump didn't release his tax returns so the media can go on a tantrum on fucking nothing

If doubles the democratic party is on his tax returns.

He did not "work hard" not to, he just said no.

Trump probably paid very little or nothing in taxes, legally, because devaluation can be claimed as a loss and at one point he "lost" a huge shitload of money in a real estate crash.

This is legal, but it's ammunition for people attacking Trump. There is no upside for Trump in giving his opponents this information, so he didn't.

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103
So she makes fun out of herself, because literally anybody in the world asks for proof, but she and nobody can? Lolz

>in before wikileaks dump them

No. That law governs how the information can be legally shared.

This law governs the penalties for breaking that law:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7213

Releasing taxpayer information without the taxpayer’s authorization is against the law and results in a felony. The repercussions of exposing this information include large fines and even serving jail time, yet the editors are willing to take the risk because they believe that the desire for the public to know will be worth it.

But those people already hate him. I doubt anything will be found in his taxes that would turn his supporters (or even independents) against him

you watch, nothing will come of it. we already know he is a fucking gagillionaire. Trumpo held onto the returns letting everyone hype the crap out of it waiting for the perfect time to release them for a big fat nothing burger. digis confirm

I think thats why Trump's doing he saw what Obama did and recognized the genius.

i just do not give a fuck about his tax returns sorry

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT YOUR DAMN TAX RETURNS

All they will find is that he spends 5k a year on spray tans and the media will claim that is an impeachable offense

Fake news, as expected from MSNBC. They probably think they can lure Trump to go in a loop to say "MSNBC is wrong, here are my actual Tax returns", which will spawn (((leftist))) conspiricies.

TL;DR MSNBC is exploring 3D chess.

Best move is for Trump to run with it and jusitify it by throwing the system under the bus and to come out with a kickass plan so that people can't take advantage.

That network is full of twats and trash.

I think this is the relevant section:

(3) Other persons
It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information. Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.

In one hour we may see Rachel Maddow commit a felony live on air.

It's going to be nothing.

he was under pretty heavy political pressure to release them, and risked looking like a huge tool for not doing it after he shit on romney for not releasing his until a month before the 2012 election

Based sevens checked

IDES

OF

MARCH

He probably didnt pay many taxes between 2000 to 2010 thanks to one of the bills Bill Clinton approved.

Is it even illegal to report on, when for example Wikileaks dump them?

You can't sue a reporter for reporting info obtained by another party illegally.
You think Maddow was digging through Trumps garbage for a month? Some guy some liberal hiring to do opposition research did.

>Seriously

SHE HAS TO SAY THIS AS IF EVERYTHING ELSE THEY EVER DID WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT AND PEOPLE LOST INTEREST

HOW FUCKING IRONIC.

THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH

If wikileaks dumps something, that thing becomes public domain. Illegally obtained information is not the same thing.

>In one hour we may see Rachel Maddow commit a felony live on air.

YOU got the 1488 get? Fuck you! Day of the rake soon!

>libtards still at work talking about this amongst each other
>everyone getting frothy over this
>salivating mouths everywhere
>hyper focus on drumpf, derp we got you this time boy
>nothing will come of this
>there will be some arbitrary finding that will be totally misinterpreted and taken out of contrast
>all the while Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation continue to break the law, embezzle money, violate FEC law, violate international law and rape and finger little kids right under the same noses that are still trying 'impeach' trump over getting their feelings hurt

PIE FUCKER

This after the discussion from Julian Assange about Hillary and Pence trying to get Trump removed from office via impeachment makes for quite interesting timing.

They have fake tax returns, it's not real.

Ronald Dump's twitter has gone silent. He may have already left the country to avoid arrest. This is going to be big.

If it really had explosive info they'd be smarter to release it in 2019 or before this election, so even more likely its a big nothing.

Who gives a rat fuck?

>We have the tax returns, really!
>We cant show them to you, because that is illegal, but we can talk about one or 2 bad things about it
>Please believe it is true and we arent lying.

>tfw maddow says a mr. Miller gave her the returns

>it was Trump again

I'm willing to bet the entire worth and pride of my country that during the hour, they'll beat around the bush until revealing a 5 to 10 minute segment about the "Trump tax returns". It'll be 100% psychology and 100% fucking nothing.

She used to be kinda hot too

at least 10d chess

When is 9PM ET? i wanna watch this

YES I like you energy!

THIS IS THE MARCH 15TH HAPPENING