DEEP STATE LEAKED TRUMP TAX RETURNS

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

GET

IN

HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maddow/status/841795163664089089
hollywoodreporter.com/news/rachel-maddow-says-she-has-donald-trumps-tax-returns-will-reveal-tonig
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7213
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEATH SQUADS NOW

Calling bullshit on this.

People are leaking top secret information regularly against Trump

Leaking unclassified information is comparatively a joke, if its even a crime.

sause

It's going to be a letdown. Maybe they got some tax returns from a bankruptcy filing in the 90s.

>sause

It's on rachel maddow's twitter.

>he doesnt go to drudgereport.com 8 times a day

Ahhhh MSNBC finally gets its golden goose only to realize it's a couple months past anyone caring. I hope they do have them, so I can see some shitstorm.

This will be fun!

Well it's over for trump now

Mfw MSNBC gets sued

Checked

It would be great if Trump has the cunt Maddow or mad cow arrested.

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WE GONNA FIND OUT SOME STUFFS TONIGHT BOISSSSS

checked

YO!!! THIS IS A RED ALERT!!

CODE RED!!!

WTF!!! I HATE MSNBC NOW!!

Guys, I'm scared.

It's probably nothing and just old taxes, right?

ITS ALL WORTHLESS UNLESS THEY SHOW SOME PAYMENTS FROM >MUH RUSSIA

So much Chaos ITT

Thank you, Kek!

Audit everyone in congress and on tv. Do it, do it now!

>wtf

I hate MSNBC now

A Pepe FTT

They won't reveal shit, folks.

>twitter.com/maddow/status/841795163664089089

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/rachel-maddow-says-she-has-donald-trumps-tax-returns-will-reveal-tonig

SHIIIIIEEEEETTT BOYS IT'S GOING DOWN

When is 9PM ET in Germoney time again?

>only 8
pleb tier

checked and kekt

SHIIIIIEEEEETTT BOYS IT'S GOING DOWN

twitter.com/maddow/status/841795163664089089

When is 9PM ET in Germoney time again?

this is a shill, the tax returns are fakes.

OK DONALD, NOW JUST HOLD UP THIS LOBSTER

A LITTLE CLOSER TO YOUR FACE, CLOSER CLOSER PERFECT

Ummmm.. no sweeties you drumpftards are about to get a wake up call u mad?

in an hour

Nice, looks like it's going to be fun

ANYTHING SHORT OF PAYMENTS FROM RUSSIA IS MEANINGLESS

sheeeit

Why do his tax returns matter again?

less than one hour from now.

k shill

because he is a russian agent of course

kek confirms cnn shutdown

Who he may or may not owe money to. 5d chess would say that Trump leaked them himself and there is nothing there. Kek, we live in interesting times.

worst pepe 2k17
when is killary gonna benghazi herself?

YO YO YO NIGGAS

Can we say that the shit will hit the fan?

It will be cherry picked and misrepresented to tell the story they want to tell and to substantiate their claims about not paying enough tax or dodging it entirely.

PRAISE KEK

Let MSNBC fall.
Praise kek

Why would she report it if it is nothing shill?

If this dyke does this I want to see her in chains.

They don't just skip this pointless bullshit, it's certain to be a lie.

Look Argentina,

I know 98% of your population is black, but that doesn't mean you can come here and start shitposting calling us black too.

>get secret russian spy payments
>claim them on your taxes

ok

>worst pepe 2k17

Ummmm.. no sweeties you drumpftard are triggered by a mere hillpepe

well technically its her (((job))), but that assumes they do their (((job)))

she lost, get over it

>after the election

Dont worry user, if libs had found some real shit in those tax returns they wouldnt sit on it and wait until tonight to get some fat bitch to explain it to us

44-D underwater, upside down, basketweaving, hands tied behind back, backgammon chess

its a (you) miner, stop giving it attention

Not a shill, it could be something. Or it could be something that hardcore libs will jump at and no one else will care. It wouldn't be the first time that they blew their wad over something extremely minor.

trump is going to have an extremely difficult time unless he purges the federal government of all the career hacks and obama appointees. how does he expect to achieve his agenda when the people tasked with implementing it are so against him? the entire federal government is made up of leftists who only care about themselves and the tax payer funded gravy train they're on.

CNN btfo
WaPo btfo
NYT btfo
ect

KEK WILL IT!!!

Federal law does make it illegal for “any person” to publish an unauthorized tax return:

It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information. Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution

>drawing hilldog as a facist racist meme
i guess this proves she's evil. im a #cruzmissile now

It's gonna be fucking nothing. If they had something serious they wouldn't wait. They'd put it all out there immediately. This is her Russian shit from last week all over again.

Cmon, tell the whole story. He was blindfolded too.

Of all the fucking people who could of been given the tax returns why Rachel Maddow?

I feel like this is going to be nothing.

>newfag

lurk more, sweetie

They can look at a pile of dirt and come up with reasons to hate Trump because of it

NO

Tax returns are private.

Whoever leaked them is a dead person.

This honestly.

Looks like fbi user was right about march 15th being a happening date.

they dont its just literally the only thing they have against him

imagine investigating someone for 2 years and still finding almost literally nothing that backs up your claims about him

this shit no matter how insignificant it is is almost the only thing they ever got on him

which is why its a big deal for them

>>he doesnt go to drudgereport.com 8 times a day
Try 50

50% of the time that I click the URL bar I instinctively type "dr" and then hit Enter

I can't even control it, it is involuntary

This.
I'd laugh my ass off if it's from something older than 2015 though, and proved absolutely nothing

fuark

Last week she had "Irrefutable proof of Trump's connections with Russia!!!" And it was fucking nothing then.

There will probably be the usual tax avoidance schemes in there somewhere, which of course they'll present as hardcore tax evasion.

Lawsuit confirmed, praise Kek.

THEY'D JUST BE PROCEEDS FROM BUSINESS IN RUSSIA, WHICH IS OF COURSE A SMOKING GUN OF >MUH RUSSIA

APPARENTLY DON JR HANDLES BUSINESS IN THAT AREA, SO THEY'D WANT HIS TAX RETURNS

AT MOST THEY'LL SAY LOOK DRUMPF ISNT A BIG BILLIONAIRE LIKE HE SAID, ONLY A MULTI HUNDRED MILLIONAIRE CHECKMATE DRUMPFKINS

FUCK YEAH

>DEEP STATE LEAKED
Why are you assuming who the leaker is?

So Maddow is getting arrested right? It's flat out illegal to publish someone's tax form without consent.

Praise

Drudge gets a billion hits a month and it's only a couple thousand people with OCD like us

It's gotten to be funny.

>>We'll definitely sink Drumpf this time

not merely a suit... she can be arrested by U.S. Marshals and perp walked out of the studio in chains.

>lol im new so if i call you a newfag i dont look like one
kys buddy

Not how the law works, fags

A news source can't be sued for dispersing news, only for acquiring it illegally. If someone acquired his tax info illegally and dropped it off in their mailbox, they wouldn't be held liable.

IT'S REAL

Drudge has been my browser home page for 20 years

Bet you Trump's team leaked various fake tax returns to different people to see which ones get leaked to the press.

checked - NOOO REEEEE
DELET DIS

It's probably FUCKING NOTHING but Rachel Maddow's show comes on at 9 and I might actually watch the dyke for once.

I'll enjoy watching them get sued after illegally publishing someone's tax returns without their permission.

Sheeeit, that's all the way to 12D chess.

>if its even a crime.
It is a crime
you have no legal right to someone else's tax returns.

>umm sweetie
Ok Shareblue Shelly you may go on your lunch break now and get 4 grand macs and a chicken piss latte. So hurry up and waddle back.