Why did the Netherlands stop using the Orange flag?

It looks better 2bh

Does't look like you copied the flag of France

That flag was used for greater Netherlands (Netherlands + Belgium) so it doesn't apply anymore

>so it doesn't apply anymore

The change was part of a public health campaign for better dental care.

I like it better, too.

>NSB vlag
DELETE THIS

They used it for like 20 years, 300 years ago.

The only reason Sup Forums likes it so much is because both the Dutch nazi party used it as a symbol, and Wilders had it hanging in his office at one point.

Discoloration due to the Sun.

Killer digits

it's a symbol of hate

Make Belgium Dutch again?

Wrong that's not their flag. It was flag of South Africa in pre 1994 period with minor adjustment

I like it because orange is a more uncommon flag color and the national color of netherlands

checked
Just the flemish, the frenchies can go suck a frog

kek

They finally realised that only countries with the red, white and blue colour scheme have any success.

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British and French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

That, too.

I get what you mean. We usually fly our flag with a smaller orange banner above it, but I prefer the strong contrast of the red/white/blue.

No, we'll execute the Walloons for what they have done to our Flemish brethren.

Right around the time that they became leftist faggots.
The only good dutchs are the boers in SA.

>tfw no Nethermark Union with scandinavia og Bremen

nice meme

All the Dutch here are conservative Christians who send their kids to private schools

Their golden age doesn't have anything to do with conquering. It was mostly cultural.

>Brazil
discarded

t. manlet
get tall beta

Yeah isn't that weird? Emigrants tend to grow more religious and traditional.

The Netherlands is actually a secular country with over 70% not religiously affiliated, but the ones that moved to Canada at one point are extreme in their ethnicity.

keksiumus maximus

no bully pls I'm sorry I saw it on /polder/ and thought it was funny
I love geert

The main reason people like it because it is because it's the base of the apartheid south Africa flag

now I know why they fucking chose those colors.
the 4 flags on it were based af, now there's only nigger tier designs in all of Africa