Alt-Right Redditors

>Alt-Right Redditors

wow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reddit gets the blame
thank god

There's a good reason why (((they))) don't name us, they're afraid of our power.

>wanting credit

Nigger faggot ain't got no credit. Go to Reddit if you need someone to pat your back and circle jerk

Have an updoot- err I mean ((((you))))

I don't even understand what you're trying to say. Are you drunk?

Or maybe it was unfunny and a waste of time?

Schumer is the basic definition of a one trick comic, is it any wonder why people are tired of her "I'm so fat and ugly no one will fuck me but I'm a huge whore anyways" act? ESPECIALLY when she throws a tantrum whenever anyone implies that she's heavy?

Holy fuck. Are we really going to hear the 'alt right' being blamed for every little fucking thing for the next eight years?

It's probably easier to attack reddit because there's an established identity there. Posts stay forever, individual users have public messaging history, it's easy to point out a specific post or raid to name and shame.

Here? You're lucky if a post stays up for two hours, and everyone knows how easy it is to fake screenshots. You'd look much more stupid pinning the blame on 'anonymous strangers on da interwebs!!!' to anyone that's actually internet savvy. Reddit's a pretty good scapegoat, for both ours and (((the media's)))) interest.

Not sure if redditz or playing advanced 3D chess for (((you)))'s

whats the problem? this is the ideal scenario.

DUDE

MY VAGINA

LOL

CASUAL SEX LMAOOO

Sup Forums has become so good at being the Jew that now reddit takes all the blame for every absurd alt-right controversy.

It's over

wait they're blaming people for not watching it?

Who is Amy Schumer and why does this article have a picture of a manatee?

>Holy fuck. Are we really going to hear the 'alt right' being blamed for every little fucking thing for the next eight years?

100%

working as intended.

actually it started at this place called ebaumsworld

dude like, there is LITERALLY NOTHING wrong with white people becoming the minority
like, dude like, you should try and like have an open marriage like you know like dude just have CASUAL SEX with black men dude like oh my god like dude there is LITERALLY NOTHING wrong with having an open marriage dude like oh my god like you're a bigot racist if you like, don't support open marriage and shit like oh my god i'm like, for her and all dude like lol
dude, like, slut shaming and shit is like, wrong dude

like, female comedians are SO hilarious LOL

>People watch Amy Schumer special and give it a poor rating.
>Their hypothetical political views make their opinion of the show invalid.
>Only people who like me should be allowed to review my work.

alt-right is reddit though

Fucking kek. Literally
>you are racist for not liking this show.
>women are smart and funny.
>get over it.

he thinks OP is offended by the "redditor" part and not the whole fucking shebang

basically just some simpleton burger

She probably DID IT. ITS INSIDE JOB. THE NOSE KNOWS. DIGITS CONFIRM.

Um no sweetie, you're hated by most people.

Why is her head so fucking small.

Also why are blonde people so gross and chubby?

We're the Jews now?

who says they're alt right? Maybe they hate bad comedy

They're civic nationalists at worst.

What I don't get is how clickbait sites seem genuinely afraid to name the (((Sup Forums))). They always just say it's "Reddit" or "Alt-Right" or some shit.

This is clearly a 9gag psyop

A cow wearing the skin of one of its kin, that's pretty much the only comedy I can derive from her newest special.

That must be shopped, I know she's getting really fat (not that she was thin ten years ago), but is she really the size of a beached whale?

>ywn fuck this landwhale jewess

Not our fault that she can't make me crack a smile. I generally hate everyone's politics, left and right.. I just genuinely don't find her funny at all.

>ShitSliding

we dindu nuffin. we is a good board tryna get our shit together. we've been posting bible passages and encouraging each other to finish college.

How many times has this cunt been hit by the Trump curse?

Didnt watch it, but i gave it a 1 star

Fuck that garbage pail whore, she aint funny and she aint pretty. Shes a jew

>Pic related, shes funny

Fake news. I give a low rating to all the Marxist bullshit on there. I don't watch half of the shit on there but if I can tell from the screenshots and previews that it's fucking trash I give it a one star. I wish I could give them zeros.

underrated and accurate

or maybe the show was shit and people, regardless of their political views, didn't like it

Well, that's not completely inaccurate.

Nah bro, it was the alt right. They're behind it all.. they're behind EVERYTHING.

reddit is the fall guy.
Pol is playing chess with its enemies

You replied to OP.

made me laugh

It's a pretty typical style though. Seinfeld pretty much invented it. It's this annoying self-deprecatory humor, a faux-modesty to cover for one's deeper insecurities. So many millennials have adopted this attitude.

4d chess.
Just like IT WAS EBAUMS back in 2002

Has reddit found a way to give it negative views?
How exactly do you tank a shows ratings?
What about all the other people not watching it?

>Alt-Right Redditors
>Redditors
does this even exist?

They literally banned the alt-right subreddit months ago

Kek, and how did they do that? By not watching it?

>everyone that disagrees with our view is alt right
see saul alinsky rules for radicals rule 13. That's the purpose of them pushing the "alt right" moniker.

I say we make sock accounts and just start posting peoples information on all their faggot subreddits

i remember hearing about that. maybe its just the reddit part that was blocked from my mind

desu chris looks more feminine

>talking about how much she likes having sex with other guys and in the same breath "my boyfriend"
>Literal BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP joke
Yeah, it's just the alt-right who are leaving harsh reviews on this comedic masterpiece.

They know that Reddit is run by pro-censorship progressives and can be pressured into further crackdowns.

Hiroshima Nagasaki doesn't give two shits if they don't like him, and since he's japanese they can't call him a white supremacist.

Woah it surely isn't because shes terrible no way!

LETS KEEP IT UP GUYS

lets meme reddit into an alt-right site

LETS DESTROY THEM

>The crowd laughs and claps
>Each of them answer in their minds "haha no but I can imagine how silly that would be"

lmfao
>blaming reddit

>Someone else that knows
We are a rare breed, my friend. We must not let them spread the misinfo any longer. They've stricken the history books of that name for so long. It's time the world remembered who their enemy was.

E B A U M S

>Reddit's a pretty good scapegoat,

this and they're exploitable

I know this site is so shit it doesn't even have a front page or a karma system and the opinions here are so misplaced and backwards. And no one knows how to spell or use punctuation. How dumb of a population do you have if you can't even collectively pass Grammar School.

>I hate everyones politics

Are you on the right board bro?

What a fucking cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY

(ps check my repetitive digits)

I figured everyone knew.
It's not exactly super secret or anything.

yeah fuck college. we should burn them all.

>Blaming anything but her shit tier comedy

>Every person who dislikes Schumer is out to get her

I hate everyone's politics too, user.

This is very much the right board.

What's the alt right never heard of it

another >you rigged the results by voting episode

>Thinking it's only going to be 8 years.

Sorry lad. It's 8 years now. Then when they finally brand us as super nazi's they can flagellate us openly in the streets. They already attack innocent Trump voters and spit on their kids and pepper spray old people while causing mass violence and attacking our most important foundation, freedom of speech.

They're serious lad.

Oh look out guys it's one of those intellectually Superior radical centrists.

Is this from the movie Sup Forums makes fun of? Pork in the shell or something

Alt-right ruins feminist's special by not watching it.

don't let any of this distract you from the fact that Donald Trump was elected president

If they name pol the normies will come to see the ebil racists. Then they'll get redpilled and stay, absorbed with the rest. Someone post that fucking picture, you know the one.

I think they realize that she is a concern for those of only reddit tier power levels.
She has lost her appeal as a target here I would say.

You redditors better apologize!

>Oh look out guys it's a tripfaggot.

So how does one tank a show's ratings, outside of not watching it?

Does not watching a show make you alt-right?

On it.

They dont want people coming here and getting redpilled

Fuck off, CIA RP ponyfaggotry shill

The rich russian alt right cis male white ableist patriarchy.

How the fuck can you tank someone's ratings?
Do you hack the mainframe and delete all the viewers from the record?
Or is it more likely that no one watched it because it's shit?

wut?

This lol

I keked

>She has lost her appeal

She sincerely gained more weight

that's it