How long until Shia's total mental destruction

This doesn't seem ok. It offend Kek and his servants. Can some autistic guard from the area fix it in a way pleasing Kek and his message? Let's see how long until he starts running naked after a mental breakdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@35.0848277,-106.6552286,3a,75y,275.16h,81.37t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbUqAiFyPr-WDqXhispomzA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked

Checkski

I agree. We must rid the world of suck disrespectful words.

Praise Kek!

Checked once again

Someone must ruin this.

This is why I love Pol . I think it's literally curing my depression

we'll always win

Fool. It was my nanny traumatizing me when her boyfriend came home.

10,000 INTERNETS TO THE MAN WHO PAINTS OVER IT WITH TRUMP/MAGA PEPE

Kek wills it

same here user
same here

>its not just you, pol is an anti-depressant

>checked

Now, you faggots are fucking retarded. Nobody has even begun to dig.

Where the fuck is the Mexican location? It's not like any random user from anywhere in Mexico can just stroll over there.

We need to localise it, promote the location, and then the most able and willing volunteers will apply.

how about the message "Trump will unite us."

DO IT !

it's the second location that was shut down due to nearby gun shots at the location.

no you are the retard, its in new mexico, albuquerque.

Naw, it'll all be used against us.

What needs to be done is have "KILL ALL WHITES" or something spray painted across it or "BLACK LIVES MATTER".

Yes, I gathered.

A more specific location is still needed.

is that why you said, "mexico" and not, "new mexico"?

I assume it is in Albuquerque since that's where the second camera was. And it is in new mexico

Lets make it happen

We will unite together to divide us from Trump. It is only through division can unity happen.

No, no false flag shit.

Capture The Flag has rekindled something Sup Forums nearly forgot after the election - we win because we're more fun than the other guys. We don't take shit so goddamned seriously.

Chasing Shia across the country and fucking with him is funny, and that wins us more support than any political false flag bullshit ever could.

Never mind, you faggots are completely retarded and useless.

100-198 7th St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USA

also, here: 622 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102

He either does one of two things. He goes insane and shuts himself off from the world or embraces us like Ben stop the jews Garrison.

wtf is he even pooping in? a sink?

ok, that's two locations.
thankfully they're close together.

Did Ben really give in? That sounds lovely.

Any anons in New Mexico close / in Albuquerque want to be our trooper on the ground?

> inb4 not your personal army

That's why I said "Want" faggot

Shia can't stop the Trump ButtRape!!!

google.co.uk/maps/@35.0848277,-106.6552286,3a,75y,275.16h,81.37t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbUqAiFyPr-WDqXhispomzA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

It's the wall opposite the Goodyear building.

He is here

Yep Ben Garrison gave up trying to fight us.

White paint that matches the wall would send a stronger message than a graffiti of pepe. The museum would have to spend taxpayer money on having to hire someone to paint the mantra again, it'd be more convenient for them to leave it blank and more demoralizing since it'd be like it never happened in the first place.

I have an idea! What if someone ran their car into the building with such disgraceful writing on it?

7th St

>pooing onto a shelf

Found the German

Kek

This. It's more easily achievable. All a local user needs to do is buy a can of white paint.

If they don't want to be arrested for graffiti, they can just bring paint, a ladder and a hi-vis jacket and BAM instant council worker.

Shia is actually a really cool dude.

I did a shit ton of Ketamine and Cocaine with him and his friends in LA a few years ago.

He's not your typical leftist, he has close friends who are pretty right-wing too.

He just has these grandiose delusions where he desperately wants to be part of a revolution or some kind of movement in real life.

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

>Posted from Windows Phone.

>did a shit ton of Ketamine and Cocaine
>is actually a really cool dude

Jog on, degenerate.

Great.

Also nice job with the gets so far, every single one is just another sign of approval from our savior.

>Here's a little lesson in trickery
>This is going down in history

SHIA LOVING FAGGOT DETECTED

It would be better to pint it all white so no letter can be seen, and then stick a picture mocking it, something like pepe or something. Nothing that could cost money for the commoners.

C&K has been the drug du jour of the rich and successful for quite some time now. I wouldn't consider being successful at life degenerate.

In the end, it's completely up to the local user.

If they do decide to add something, I hope it will be top notch work/shit in a funny donal/gooby way.

Fucking checked with holy digits to boot. Fuck you Shia

HE WILL
NUT
INSIDE
US

And a shitty one without even a number. I was in the bathroom and the other ones gets dead every two fucking ours.

>I wouldn't consider being successful at life degenerate.

That has nothing to do with the drugs. You seem to be implying that it's the drugs that make them successful.

ANYWAY, any local anons able to take this up?

The thing that I find so funny (and sad honestly) about this whole mess is this...

Hillary was the candidate who BY HER OWN WORDS kept dividing Americans into GROUPS of "oppressed" people.
>I'm for LGBT Americans
>I'm for Latino Americans
>I'm for rights of refugees!
>I support black lives, because they do matter!
>I love cripples! Check out this retard in a wheelchair I'm literally wheeling out to drool her scripted approval of me at the DNC!!

While Trump was like:
>We are all Americans and we need to work on working together to make America GREAT! There is no room for division of we want to do such a thing!

But somehow... these dipshits believe that Trump is the divisive one... and $hillary was the one who was gonna bring us all together to sing "We're the World" or some shit.

Plus this douche's "Art" project is basically just a bunch of people chanting AGAINST the majority elected President of the US in an attempt to divide the country into 2 halves... while saying
>we're for "Unity!!"

But the funny part is... he's right (for the wrong reasons.

Trump will NOT divide us.

They just don't want to be "Us" which is all sorts of twisted.

Gonna be funny to watch it evolve further.

I'm gonna feel a little bad when it comes time to put them down though... if they keep up with the seditious bullshit.

There will not be another option, which sucks because THAT is exactly why Soros and his Rottenchild handlers pump so much $$$ into this fucking nonsense.

We need some new sedition/treason laws on the books... like YESTERDAY!

>put in pic related with overalls and paint respirator
>paint over with white paint roller
>leave

Nobody questions you if you wear one of these. If they do just say "clyde called us" and get out quickly.

Checked

Oh yeah, and a hard hat

Doing drugs isn't success, it's one of the benefits of it, and that doesn't make it any less degenerate.

Someone has to go chip the paint and steal the crumbles and tape them together. Probably sell it on ebay too, I'd buy it.

I find it quite funny how Shia is trying to promote and continue on with this dumb fucking project. It is literally doing the opposite, it is causing people to be divided. Tbh, it would surprise me in a few years if this escalates to the point of civil war. We had similar circumstances as of division within the American people pre-civil war. All be it for a different reason, it is very similar. Might want to get good shooting a gun, you might need it soon.

This operation also needs a name. Any suggestions?

OPERATION: SHH NO TEARS, ONLY DREAMS NOW

So he obviously knows we are going to try to ruin this. Probably has hidden cameras and shit. Just be CLEVER new mexico anons

White wash

some faggot better get a can of paint and splatter that over the message.

>Making the distinction between a "shitty" Windows Phone and a supposed good one.
C'mon, bud. Really?

you clearly haven't been paying attention for the past 2 months.

nigger he's bipolar

shia's gonna move it inside a private residence somewhere

>the only thing we'll ever be able to do from here on out is actually hack the website
>from here on out its going to be a hacking war

How about salt storm? And we could even have a continuous trend to troll him every single time to the verge of collapse

>put on white overalls
>put on work boots
>put on safety glasses
>put two cones around area
>put up some caution tape
>apply quick drying paint in white to said area
>wait
>apply new stencil
>"OP IS A FAGGOT"
>everyone thinks Shai is gay and stupid from now on

If he puts it in a private residence he's just killing his own movement.

Drugs are a benefit of success, not the cause.

t. Wealthy recovering addict

if digits shia will kys in the next three years

>Shia moves it to an undisclosed location in another country
>Someone still steals it
:^)

"he will not divide us" - no, you did

and the fact you can't see that is why the DNC will lose again in the mid-terms and re-election.

They are blind to themselves.

Keep going, don't change!

OH BOY

kek

Maybe, but giving latest episodes many would not be willing to held it, fearing trolls would enter anyway

Only madness awaits those who dare to defy Kek!

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Why is every leaf garbage

Next stop for Hwndu is LA brass yourself brothers

best in show

>shia puts it inside a building
>anons notice slight tremor in the camera
>check USGS data for recent seismic activity
>narrow down the possibilites
>anons find recent image of shia on social media
>pull the exif data
>narrow it down to a general area
>the stream goes dead temporarily
>anons start looking up where in that general area there was a power outage
>narrowed down further
>anons drive around that area blasting shadilay and honking their car horns
>FOUND_IT.jpg
>Operation frog burglar commences
>steal flag
>rape shia for good measure
>just_let_it_happen.tiff

>not the full version

He actually has borderline personality disorder, refuses to take prescription meds for them and just constantly experiments with ketamine, lsd, dmt, etc.

He's not an ideologue, I don't think he actually gives a shit about politics, he just does whatever grand delusional shit pops up in his mind during drug trips.

His family keeps trying to help him but the problem is he constantly hangs around junkies who tolerate and encourage his behavior.

I was "friends" with shia for a good 2 years while in LA but couldn't handle his antics and detached sense of reality anymore.

>3 years
False prophet. Kek would not give him that long.

Does anyone have any Ring-Wraith pepes? They could make a great edit for the hwndu narrative.
>"They will never stop hunting you!"

Kek demands all personal information and contact info you have on shia.

OPERATION: WHITEWASH

Ladies and gentlemen,

The great vanity project of Shia La Beouf has been severely demoralised and is on its last knees. For them, the last glimmer of hope is the fact that the "He Will Not Divide Us" message remains on the wall of their second livestream location in New Mexico.

This single pathetic example is what HWNDU is clinging on to boost their morale. It is time to introduce them to absolute despair. It is time to bleach out their last glimmer of hope. I introduce to you: Operation Whitewash.

WHAT DO: A local user in New Mexico can either:

a) buy a can of white paint, go over there, and spray over the message.

b) LARP as a council worker (hi vis jacket, paint bucket, paint roller) and just paint over it like nothing special.

Recon is recommended in case the message is too high up on the wall and needs a ladder.

ADDRESS: 100-198 7th St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USA

(It's the wall opposite the Goodyear building, this is confirmed by checking the background in the livestream when it was hosted in New Mexico.)

>Feel free to use this as copypasta for the new thread if no local user has volunteered yet

Kek will play with him as long as he fucking wants. As long as he's still alive, we can still try to slowly meme him to death.

Why not use a paintball gun??

Yessss, yessss

False. We need to finish their sentence for once. There's NOTHING wrong with the statement "he will not divide us" when it becomes "He will not divide us, he will unite us."

I HEREBY MOVE TO START

HWNDU,HWUNU

Kinda sad man.

He needs a reason to live. So we're gonna give him one.

And he will never beat us so it will be an lifelong mission.

Kek wills it.

This is obvious bait. He wants to catch someone trying to fuck with it.

HWNDU,HWUU