Mix it up

Why are most mixed race people so fucked?

Every single person I have known that was of mixed race has serious mental problems.

>One was a homosexual

>One went skitzo at 17

>One didn't talk to anybody at school than >next thing you know he raped a 13 year old >girl in his neighborhood..

I could go on. I have only known one mixed race lad who seemed halfway normal until he put his white girlfriend in the hospital after beating the fuck out of her..

Why are these people so fucked?
Is the future truly great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zRPNpX9TIM
youtube.com/watch?v=U6HkhDgNvw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One was a guitar hero.

because they were born with a mental handicap, race mixing and the only purpose is race I can prove it as no other interest matters other than Jews attacking the white race and only race matters.

In your house the only ones who belong are your family, love my people, this does not mean I hate others, I just love my people more than all others, I can love others but I assume they love their own more as I do.

All undesirables deported from country will receive 50k a year throughout their life in their new location, any problems?
This is practically charity and self sacrifice for those who do not believe in race and is the solution to those who believe in their race and people.

>de su odio a otras razas y de que son super superiores
>Us the People can be for any economy, any system, we simply ask for racial purity, yet this is the ULTIMATE denial, it shows the only interest that matters is their ability to attack and subvert our race.
I ask for racial purity and will also give a subsidy of 20% of national budget to be distributed to non whites elsewhere also destroy all armaments for war, what issue do you have?
We are for US, we don't care about THEM so long as they don't invade our land and people.

It also shows that everything they speak is only done to attack the race.

Go look at all propaganda of the enemy and see the only constant is denying the racial purity, because the ones doing the propaganda are not of the race!
The source is the Jew and he needs a people bastardized so they can hide in the recesses of darkness and destroy the people from within like a bomb.

Us the People can be for any economy, any system, we simply ask for racial purity, yet this is the ULTIMATE that they deny, it shows the only interest that matters is their ability to attack and subvert our race.

And the constant of us the People, is defending our race.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zRPNpX9TIM

I have a quadroon (1/4 black, Jamaican) friend whose entire family went through the worst acne I've personally seen on anybody. His siblings were all on prescription acne pills for a decade but it cleared up by the time they were 20 or so. They were also really prone to anger and would whip the closest thing they had in hand at the time, like fully autistic.

The future is bright

No idea what you're talking about
Mixed people are the most attractive people I've seen

Who still struggles with drug addiction..
>Nice try

Black mother white father

Seems like they turn out more normal than white mother black father

kek
>fuck off shill

>Why are most mixed race people so fucked?

Because 90% of the time the dad is a deadbeat and the mother is a dumb slut.

hes one ugly motherfucker

Seems to be a pattern
>Puerto Rican is whiter than black

Were their parents fucked up?

I'm mixed, but I think I turned out OK (besides posting here obviously). Both of my parents were pretty conservative and I got a high IQ, so it was alright. I definitely wouldn't recommend trying it though; people who don't have loner-type personalities and need to fit in a with a group probably wouldn't be able to handle it.

because 99.9% of niggers don't believe in families, they are animals.

Not really
except for the homosexuals parents
Mother was extremely promiscuous and was married like 8 times.. Not even kidding

But all the others had married parents who stayed together and were upper middle class

>Mental problems
>homosexual

How was jesus camp?

>50k to 254,400,000 people (assuming 80% of the population is tagged as undesirable, including whites who disagree with your viewpoint)
>15900000000000 monies that 20% of your desirable population have to pay for gibs lol

I don't believe in God
But I think there is strong evidence to suggest that homosexuality is a mental problem

They sure as hell weren't born that way

1% of the population commits 45% of all child molestations

Fags are gay

This is why racial mixing is a crime against nature

It doesn't work well

k to 254,400,000 people (assuming 80% of the population is tagged as undesirable, including whites who disagree with your viewpoint)
No, no whites will be deported for different beliefs and opinion, it is illegal to remove the citizenship of a white.

It's like mixing a wolf with a dog. You wind up with an unpredictable mix of the bad. And whether the mom or the dad is the one race in the mix matters. Aka black mom white dad and white mom black dad produce wildly different temperaments in the hybrids.

Race is sub speciation and anthropologists are well aware

If this is true, why are whites 3% neanderthals?

>This guy is why you shouldn't race mix

Anyone have the video of his Grandpa having a heart attack?

>name my band

youtube.com/watch?v=U6HkhDgNvw0

When the white half wants to work
but the black half wants to be lazy and get his gibbins

>And whether the mom or the dad is the one race in the mix matters. Aka black mom white dad and white mom black dad produce wildly different temperaments in the hybrids.

I'm pretty sure that has more to do with the fact that one of those groups will probably grow up with two parents at home and the other will almost certainly have only one.

has anybody done a study on this

3 mixed race nephews, all brothers

1. brilliant but very ugly, angry as hell
2. very good looking but fucking retarded
3. a gorilla

other sister just had a boy with a god-tier anglo (Fit, CTO of a tech corporation) and the baby is near perfect.

3% is not the same as 50%.
>American education system

Are we moving the goalposts now, user? I thought 3% foreign is just about as good as 100% tainted.

>Irish Dad
>Indian Mum
>I'm a failure with a litany of medical problems (all cosmetic)
JUST

>mfw I'm 3/8 Mexican
It's hurting

FAJITA^D

>not TACO'D

My libtard aunt with a public health degree once mentioned that people with mixed European backgrounds are more likely to have fucked up teeth, and I had to bite my tongue not to expand on her ideas. I have genes from all over Europe and I have really fucked up teeth and all kinds of mental problems.

>all of Sup Forums is one person
Still, neanderthal genes are obviously superior since those who bred with them created civilisation while niggers nigged it up in africa.

Yeah i'm also a bit mental but I have decent teeth. Never had a filling or anything although one tooth is a bit wonky. My dad has the same wonky tooth in the exact same position as I have though which is weird.

What's your background?

and much more musically talented apparently
>slash
>bob marley
>lenny kravitz

" I can only tell you whatever is in its own nature worse, in the Europeans and negroes is united in them, so that they are the sink of both. "

>got a high iq

>mfw my teeth are only yellow because I'm a lazy Mexican
Get rekt m8s

t. white American

Damn right nigga.

Because they don't belong anywhere.

>all degenerates

We have literally evolved different behavioral patterns per subspecies. The idea that mixing wouldn't create weird neurotic fucks with unhinged brain structures that have problems compounded by the fact they fit into neither group is insane to me.

That's because the father actually sticks around.

Other than browsing Sup Forums at the dead of night for years, I've nothing mentally wrong with me.

phil lynott from thin lizzy also

Because Neanderthal was rad as fuck. The only reason the pimps aren't still around today is because they couldn't tolerate the faggotry.

Maybe they just snow fever and bred themselves out of existence, m8. Scary thought.

Alienation can fuck you up.