Not knowing that Jesus was actually Aryan

>Not knowing that Jesus was actually Aryan
When will this bullshit meme end? Even Christians are starting to believe that Jesus wasn't actually white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depiction_of_Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0&list=PL630E47A09488B757&index=9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was half roman

A leaf... why am I not surprised?

fuck off kike

JESUS WAS DIVINE AND ONLY USED MARRY AS A WOMB HOST. HE WOULD NOT HAVE LOOKED LIKE HER. HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS WAS WHITE

There are no contemporary depictions of christ to go by, so there are different styles used to represent him depending on the community.

Indeed Mary was an Aryan Roman woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, and Jesus was Blond with blue eyes as well.
If Jesus was a ''jew'' then why would Christianity be so perfectly moral? Christianity is the religion of white man

How does that make me a kike?

Jews are the ones who said themselves that if he wasn't the son of God, he was the son of a Roman centurion. That would make Jesus half Italian.

>caring about a jew guy color.
>not being a KEK cultist masterrace.

Leave

There's a reason why details like this weren't mentioned in the bible. It literally does not matter what he looked like, what mattered was his actions and his character. The people who care this much about his facial appearance aren't even real Christians(aka white supremacists and afrocentrists).

Mary was white as well my friend but that's true, she was just a womb host

>not knowing that black Jesus is a psyop designed to prime the general public to accept the coming of the Anti Christ
>not knowing that the second coming of "Jesus" will actually be the Anti Christ's rise to power
>Not knowing that the Anti Christ will be the Islamic Jesus and from the middle east
Prepare your butts, Anons. The cumming of the Anti Christ is upon us. Do not leave the path of righteousness and bow to (((their))) false idol. You'll be damned to an eternity in hell if you do.

Nobody knows how he actually looked like. His most extended image will always be the Cesare Borgia one.

>white supremacists
>bringing SJW slurs into this

It was obvious in the bible that Jesus was white. I'm just sick of the Jews claiming that Jesus wasn't white and that jews created christianity, when it was actually created by white people

We need a picture of a merchant jew meme saying ''my ancestor'' to Jesus

How is white supremacist an sjw slur? An sjw slur would be something like microagression, problematic, white cis male, etc.

Also do you have any proof that Jesus was white? He spent his entire life in the Mediterranean/middle east region. He was probably like the average Syrian male.

If Jesus was black than explain this

The true redpill is that Jesus was Asian

>Caring about what color the son of God was
How petty can you get? Every race has depicted Jesus like themselves, even the Chinese. It helps people identify and accept his teachings and is nothing new.

Very true. I have a feeling the meme of ''non white'' Jesus is part of Satan's plans for the anti-christ to deceive humanity that he is the second coming

The true second coming of Jesus will be Aryan

NOT WHITE

Yes because Jesus was perfectly moral

>race doesn't matter
>it wouldnt matter if Christianity wasn't a white religion
Stop with these SJW memes. They are Satan's lies.
Jesus was White

Lel keep pissing in the wind, christcucks...He was so a 4ft tall shitskin jew....Been bowing to jews for 2000+ years. Therefore christians = race traitors.

He was the son of God he can be whatever he wants to be. Stop with this petty faggotry or suffer in eternal hellfire you fucking seditious kike

>huur duur i'm a cuck it doesnt matter if i worship a shitskin cuz he's the son of god
>the shit skin sandnigger ethnic kikes who wrote the bible are perfectly trust worthy

Stop with these memes, you kike. Jesus was obviously white. Stop falling for fake history

I bet you believe in dinosaurs to, fucking moron

he looked like this

>actually believing Levant people looked Arab before the Arab invasion of the Levant
It's fairly cute when historical facticity only works the way (((they))) want it to work. That's right. Jesus was a nigger.

>Sephardic Jew
Sounds about right.

Wouldn't he be half middle eastern Jew half divine? Mary's egg would have had to have been fertilized by a divine being. And aren't all angels/divine beings described as exceedingly bright (white)?

On the mountain during his transfiguration he shone bright white like the sun. The point is that he is Jesus; he can make fish and bread out of thin air, walk on water, change his appearance at will. He can be any colour he wants to be and he just so happened to want to be white. And who could blame him really?

Yeah, right if Jesus looked like that, it would mean white Christians are cucks
No way he is a nigger or Christians would be massive cucks

The answer is your heart, if you can feel that JEsus was white in your heart then you know the truth

>white jesus is bible fan fiction

but the Christian bible is already just old testament fan fiction

I can agree to that.

He had brown hair and brown eyes.

I'm not saying he's a shitskin you illiterate nigger I'm saying it doesn't matter.

When you keep pushing shit like this, true though it may be, it just gives Marxist Jews more ammo in their "Christianity is evil white people stuff" and allows them to further undermine the church until every priest is a cuck like Francis, desperately trying to pander to identity politics rather than the actual values

>Jesus was

ehhhh...

even "white jesus" isnt accurate. Pontius Pilates letter said his beard was "Golden." He may have been from agartha or something. Makes C.I. seem fairly understandable.

the Talmud says Jesus' father was a Roman soldier, which is why some Jews refer to him as Yeshu ben Pandera

(((Jesus))) was a (((merchant))).

Jesus was not a jew, he was white. Stop worshipping the Jewish antichrist and start worshipping aryan Jesus

>was actually created by white people

who gives a shit: "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Race doesn't fucking matter if you actually believe what the damn book says. Quit being a faggot.

I know animals dont go to heaven but maybe you will be an exception if you accept aryan Jesus
Worth a try

>Race doesn't fucking matter
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this philosophy

Dont be stupid. Jesus was white

prove to me the empirical difference race makes when all consciousness is assimilated into that of God's in heaven

Jesus on the right looks more like an Italian, AKA not white.

Actually, the earliest depictions of Jesus was a Roman looking Shepard guy who definitely looked white.
I'm not shitting you. Let me see if I can find a pic. I'm an art major, this is history.

>implying other race are human and not subhuman animals

Shhhhh Breath deep, just dreams now Mr. Shekelberg.

The zyklon B is 100% free, take advantage.

Found it, guys. He was always depicted as white since the beginning.

they have consciousness and self-awareness. This is what defines humanity. If you read the actual bible salvation is defined as the assimilation of all consciousness with the divine. Animals do not have consciousness and thus will not be assimilated.

Okay great now what difference does this demonstrably, objectively make on Christ's philosophy

Literally looks like a Beatle, and not a late stage hippie Beatle either.

I mean not much but I'm staying related with the topic of this post, which is, and I quote,
>>Not knowing that Jesus was actually Aryan
>When will this bullshit meme end? Even Christians are starting to believe that Jesus wasn't actually white

Further how do you define whiteness. Is it a gradient? If so, how white must one be to be human? How do you define this? Is it based in the bible ? If so, can you give me the quote? I am 1/64 African, and my great-grandparents where semi-dark skinned Sicilians. Am I white enough?

>Animals do not have consciousness
Yes, very true. You should create a science show

>deny science
>hurr Jesus would be arab because that's how genetics work.

Shitposting or not

Depictions of Jesus throughout different cultures is pretty cool t b h

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depiction_of_Jesus

>jew
>white

Great now please tell me how Barack obama was not conscious. Also please give the empirical studies relating as such, and how his brain chemistry is inherently different from that of a white man. Please also do so for Frederick Douglass, George Washington Carver, WEB DuBois, and Nelson Mandela.

he came from a shitskin area of the world, and people don't consider that God is white

He was a levantine Jew, he wasn't an Aryan but he wasn't fucking black. Nor should it matter what he looked like, I don't see niggers complaining when chinks make Jesus look asian.

I was being sarcastic. Based on the amount of trade between Phoenicia, Greece and their colonies, Jesus looked southern European.

He did not look Arab. Every "what Jesus really looked like" shows Jesus as an Arab. This is impossible. This is Muslim/Islamic revisionism to pretend the Arabs weren't a later, post 600ad addition to the middle east, which back then was Mediterranean trade, Anatolian valley farmers and Persians. No Arabs

>autistic person has a hard time grasping sarcasm

You've defined non-whites as lacking consciousness. Have you not?

Also, once the Romans stopped deeming Christianity as degenerate (I think it was Emporer Constantine who gave these bible thumpers the OK) and the Christians were permitted to openly practice instead of going to (literal) underground churches, they made art like this. Look at this Jeebus.
All cultures depict Jesus based on who it's for; that's a fact. This makes him more relatable.
BUT, the first Jesus art pieces were of a white roman so GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

oh what the fuck

fuck you dumb burger

That is why christianity is not caring about what he did and said, but more about his death.

To be honest fucking shitskins care more about what their prophet said that christians do about what their messiah said.

That is also why shitskins suck so much, because they take the words of a psychopathic pedophile serious.

Forgot the pic beause i'm dumb i guess

Christianity is the means to achieve salvation (according to Christian philosophy). this, by definition, includes the words and actions of Christ. Yes, his death earns us salvation, but in order to fulfill this salvation one needs to act in accordance with the Law, made perfect through Christ.

he hwas a shape shifter, only 2% of your DNA is dedicated to outward appearance of the flesh, a 2% difference in DNA accounts for all differences in physical makeup from midgets to freak giants.

This must be the first time I see a relatively good leaf post. Have a bump

This is now an ancient Christian art thread, because Christians created some of the best art in mankind. I'm not even Christian but the Christians reinvented art, kind of like how the greeks did. Michelangelo, anyone?
Also, Christians literally invented photo realistic paintings Pic related. This thing is like 12 feet tall and many feet wide. All the people in the pic are life size. cool shit.

Which christians know where never his words, teachings or lifestyle.
Most of the shit comes from apostles, who all made up their own stuff and then years later it got filtered by other shitheads who cherry picked their favourite parts.
That is basically the laws christians follow that most of the had nothing to do with christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0&list=PL630E47A09488B757&index=9
This picture is the Ghent Alterpeice, by Jan van Eyck.
Fun story about this. Remember how I said Christians made photo realism? Well, see the adam and eves on the left and the right of this giant altarpiece?
Well, legend has it that they originally weren't hiding their private parts. Van Eyk showed it to the Priests, and they got triggered because they literally never saw such a realistic depiction and deemed it inappropriate, so they put a blanket over it for a week. Then, van eyk edited it to give them leaves and covering their genitals. This basically started a trend in Christian art to give Adam and eve leaves for covering, more often than not.

sorry i got carried away with the christian art. Didn't mean to derail shit.

he was a part of the tribe of judah

tribe of judath = dark skins people

it also says we wasnt a good looking man ,poor,white jews didnt want him cause of it

>woooly hair
>His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
>feet of burnt brass
>And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.