Anyone here hate libertarians more than commies

Anyone here hate libertarians more than commies
>They are completely ambivalent towards anything that isn't their own hedonistic pleasure and "muh rights"
>Atleast Commies care about things greater than themselves

quality bait

at least libertarians arent trying to genocide white people

>UK
>hates freedom more than anything else
Checks out

Agreed, libertarians are trash. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, commies are the worst of the worst. True masterrace is traditionalism.

Not even an edit. So much better than the commies.
youtube.com/watch?v=6mccJHKH8Z4

They don't care though. Ask a libertarian about white genocide and they will reply I don't care about race. It's their ambivalence towards everything that isn't their own hedonistic desire

That's backwards, commie fuckers wanna steal your shit, Libertarians leave you alone. Kill yourself mega faggot

thank you for posting, newfriend! :)

Muh Freydom

Did you vote Gary Johnson and support Peterson? because they're the libertarians I hate along with most of Sup Forums

agreed

Implying Canadian conservatives don't often do the exact same thing.

At least there are nationalist libertarians in Canada.

Not all Libertarians are actually libertarian. The Libertarian party is cancer.

That man needs to keep his wife's haircut habits in line.

Whatever even existed of the Libertarian party died with Ron Paul.

His cuck son Randlet isn't even half as likable, and Gary Johnson is some random dude off the street the neocons pay to keep the party down.

Every actual libertarian went full NatSoc with Trump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Serge_Brisson

Brisson said he never agreed to be hired as a tax collector for the provincial government, but if he was going to be doing their work, he expected to be paid the same as other provincial tax collectors, which at the time Brisson's shop rate was approximately $30 per hour.[2] However, the government would not pay businesses for the added responsibilities to the business, which Brisson argued was a form of slavery. Brisson documented his experience in his book titled Tea Party of One: All Governments Invited.[2]

>"muh rights"
>"muh rights"
> "muh
fucking
>rights"
Go fuck yourself mohamed

go pay your BBC fee while you suck a BBC you limey faggot

>actually paying taxes
cuck

1.Do you believe in uncontrolled mass immigration? A libertarians would as borders shouldn't stop free trade?
2.Do you support the breakdown of tradition gender roles and transgenderism? A libertarian would as they are "archaic institutions" that prevent induvidual liberty?

If your a libertarian you haven't progressed to the third stage of the red pill

>muh rights
off yourself mehmet

How does it feel knowing that Libertarianism is the only way Sup Forums's ideas will be brought into reality, stormfaggot?

Oh sorry I can't hear you cuckyboy, my child army is training right now.

What did they mean by this

rights are a gay Jewish black social construct meant to keep the white man down

Shouldn't you be hiding your tactical assault spoons from the authorities, ahmed?

Commies are pretty based, honestly. I could do with more enemies like that than "friends" like libtardians.

1. No because uncontrolled mass immigration is a ploy to decrease the economic power (and therefore the political representation) of the middle class.
2. No because the breaking down the traditional gender roles is achieved through acts of aggression by the counter culture.
libertarian =/= anarchist

But who builds the roads?

(L)ibertarians care more about protecting illegal immigrant communists than actually ending the welfare state.

Sorry I dont want to be forced at gun point to do something or be a part of something that I believe is wrong. Have some morals commiefag

Both are fucking horrible

Socially right wing and believing in a free market with proper regulations (no outsourcing or hiring illegals) is the best way
>ywn be the dad of a family like that
Feels awful man

OP maybe you can help a guy out here, cause I've always referred to my political opinions as a mullet. Business in the front, party in the back. I don't describe myself as a libertarian because they seem to be a group of people who just don't pay any fucking attention to anything. That said I do hold a lot of traditional conservative views alongside some very strong liberal ideals. So an example would literally be the picture you posted. Guns are fucking amazing, ammo restrictions, assault bans, automatic weapons bans are not only fucking useless, but dangerous to good people. I've known good gay people and fucking terrible gay people of whatever the hell gender they say they are. People are people some are cool, most are terrible. Marijuana is a product. A product can be sold and transported and supply jobs to us. Used to smoke when i was in highschool don't know because i grew up. Some people don't grow up but that's never been pots fault. Started as a bernie bot last election ended up MAGA by november. So like help a brother out Sup Forums what the fuck am I? (political compass attached)

>Merkel
>Authoritarian right

if you do you are a commy

A swede calling a Brit Ahmed.

>complains about Libertarians
>uses Canadian party as example

dude are you even trying?

Centrism is the economic redpill

Libertarians are liberals. Constitutionalists are liberals. The founders were liberals. It's a fact. Americans can never get away from their liberal foundation and fetish for "individual liberty".

I'm pretty sure Austin Peterson said the phrase originally

thats a beautiful picture
too bad those times are dead.

its time for the world to end

>any criticism is an unrealistic strawman

k

>That compass
>A corporatist is far right
>A free market dictator known for being a hardcore capitalist isn't far right
>An advocate of fucking autocracy isn't more authoritarian but for some odd reason is right wing economically
>A leppo man isn't just a left libertarian weed man covered in libertarian right paint
>All of the left authoritarian dictators not being more authoritarian.
What the fuck

Libertarians are terrible. Ask any member of the party and they'll confirm that they're pro open borders.

They want limited government. That applies to everything.

>Atleast Commies care about things greater than themselves

"Freedom is selfish. Surrender your freedom for muh greater good."

Excellent bait. Kys please

>Implying libertarian parties are actually libertarians.

just another fucking left wing faggotfest as evidenced by the trump election.

So even in his utopia niggers are violently homophobic and prone to home invasion?

you and me both brother

Yeah well you are stuck on our side, just like how we are stuck with redneck larpers.

Most libertarians seem to grow out of it after a while. Libertarianism would only function if the world behaved in the way it did in their first year introduction to economics textbooks. It doesn't, so libertarians usually drop it once they have a little experience of the real world. Those that don't are usually hyper autists

>tfw we will never return to those times

No.

>muh fucking government controls.
Normal capitalism covers the invisable hand and thus the wall. We want our gdp per capita.

I understand what authoritarian right is, I've been reading the wiki and other sources, but I just feel like i disagree a lot with the right to be considered authoritarian.Like in the sense of agreeing to well known establishments, or traditional establishments i don't think i fit which confuses me.I know exactly what policies I support or disdain, but i just can't put a good definition on my views to explain it to other people when i'm asked where i stand. sorry don't mean to be difficult.

Idk man i got it from pol. Got it from www.politicalcompass.org

fuck communist though lazy shits want everything spoon feed to them because they can't trust themselves with independance.

But libcaps are not open borders.

someone needs to write a modern day version of that so that people can see what they lost

Only the Pinochet worshippers who consider anything other than Mises and Hayek to be a Stalinist conspiracy. I have nothing personally against more sensible libertarians who don't want everyone who isn't capitalist thrown from a helicopter.

>Implying that will matter.

Communists are truly shit. They were revolutionary 100 years ago. People have learned since then.

The main problem with libertarians is that they are often too idealistic. They function similarly to liberals. Right wing libertarian is the only way to go. As it is, the libertarian party is dead.

Their party and ideology is fundamentally passive and noninvasive so their voice is too soft in politics.

>>Anyone here hate libertarians more than commies
no just u Britain

This.

Libertarians are retarded shills for Koch billionaires.

They are against borders.

yes, libertarians are objectively worse than commies. and I say this as a former libertarian. the reason they are worse is because they have the ability of sucking in semi-red-pilled people like I was before they can become fully red pilled. no one who has any chance of ever understanding the truth could ever be a communist. but many truth seekers can become eternally lost as a libertarian.

I hate libertarians because a lot of millennials believe themselves to be libertarians and you have the following conversations.
>So you're a libertarian
"Yes"
>Do you think we should have a military?
"Yes"
>Do you think we should have taxes
"Yes"
>Do you think we should have sort of publicly funded social safety net?
"Yes"
>Do you think we should have any kind of restrictions on gun ownership
"Yes"
>Do you think we should have embassies, public schools, or public assistance?
"Yes"
>So what makes you a libertarian?
"IDK i think the government should stay our of peoples bedrooms and also muh weed :DDD

Basically what I'm saying is most """""libertarians""""" are actually just republicans that support the legalization of marijuana. And because republicans is the new nigger, most millennials won't identify as one.

>Commies
We build things in a shittier way than our counterparts using much more blood and treasure because we are forced to
>Libertarians
We build things in a better way than our counterparts using much less blood and treasure by the sum of our voluntary transactions

>when both commies and nazis hate you and you just want to be left alone

dude ancap suuuuuucks, go minarchy. its like ancap but actually works

>Let in more immigrants
>Immigrants vote for bigger government

Rothbard, Hoppe, Rand, et al would have laughed at this conception of Libertarianism.
>A libertarians would as borders shouldn't stop free trade?

In an ancap society we would
>1.
Not have means for people and groups to vote themselves resources
>2.
Have PDAs and DROs controlling the borders, which in turn would be private property
>3.
Not have welfare

In a minarchist society we would
>1.
Control the means for people and groups to vote themselves resources
>2.
Have the federal government and/or state governments, and/or private property owners controlling the borders
>3.
Not have nearly as much welfare

>1.Do you believe in uncontrolled mass immigration? A libertarians would as borders shouldn't stop free trade?
Open borders only work in a libertarian society with no welfare system , e.g. colonial America. Does your country have welfare? If yes then open immigration if fucking retarded. Any self-proclaimed libertarian who argues for open borders in the modern world has no idea what he's talking about.

>2.Do you support the breakdown of tradition gender roles and transgenderism? A libertarian would as they are "archaic institutions" that prevent induvidual liberty?
The state should have no role in determining gender roles. State-sponsored marriage in itself should be abolished, and marriage instead replace by business contracts between willing individuals to raise children.

t. educated libertarian

>when you just can't be left alone
>nazis and communists want to tell you what to do

no escape from crazy ideologies so you just enjoy the pleasures in life, and then you are then called a hedonist

>hate libertarians more than commies
Never again. Last time 60 million ethnic Russians died

>Open borders only work in a libertarian society with no welfare system
They work nowhere, leaf. Because the least prestigious the most shitty job in Canada better than 99% of employment opportunities in India.

Race, health, IQ and beauty based immigration is the future

I'm Hoppe Libertarian
I believe the we should strive for a greater good by killing all the leftists that have violated the NAP several times over.

This.

fucking comfy pepe

wish I was in new england with a hot drink watching the snow storm and waiting for the ides of march

Not quite. I hate Libertarians because they believe in Open Border and completely disregard group identity and community. Communists on the other hand, also believe in open border and disregard every form of group identity except for Social Class,but they also hate fundamental freedoms like property right, free speech etc. which is why I hate commies more than memertarians.

that's nonsense. without a welfare system, immigrant will have to compete with the highly competent, high IQ native population. if they cannot deliver the same quality for the same cost (which they usually can't) they will fail to be employed and will self-deport. This is literally how it worked in colonial America, with all the incompetents going back home because otherwise they woulds starve to death.

you don't seem to understand that flooding countries with low-wage labour only works when there is a welfare system or government intervention.

>because they believe in open borders
fuck off gary

agreed >.< everyone is totally fine with laissez faire policies, free trade, and the like until you tell them that they can't tell other people what to do either. That's the biggest reason the left has latched its leeches on to true libertarianism. We don't give a shit how hard they yell "gay is okay" and "everyone is equal" but then they freak the god damn fuck out when we explain that the government has a responsibility NOT to interfere with your life at ANY time. So if you're broke and gonna go hungry life's a bitch but if you don't make some money/food it won't be a bitch long for you. That being said I have the same problem with conservatives. Yeah you can go to church, drink beer, and shoot guns, but you can't tell two petter puffers not to suck dick in their own home because you don't think it's very christian of them. basically true libertarianism to me means that the government is responsible for things the people agree upon in an honest representation. Such as schools, roads, ect. (not that we get much fucking say these days about how much we put into it mind you.) and the laws that we ALL agree to follow, or even a system of different laws for different communities / states that supersedes the federal government laws. Basically federal gov its just there to coordinate with other nations and supply executive enforcement of nationally accepted polices.

>Open borders only work in a libertarian society with no welfare system
Let's not forget (as every Goddamn critic of Libertarianism does) that in a libertarian minarchist society, there would be little to no "public" space, so there would be nowhere to immigrate to unless the prospective immigrant bought or rented private property in a private transaction.

Rapefugees would simply have nowhere to go, because nobody would house them if it had to come out of their own pocket. And any trespassing is a violation of property rights to be resisted by violence, up to and including deadly force.

In an ancap society, borders would simply be property demarcations, and they most certainly wouldn't be open.

good point, and you don't see many people complaining about the hard working chinks and poos
it's always the trouble making shitskins on government gibmedats

Not true. Not every libertarian is a full blown ancap autist.
Less government influence doesn't automatically mean open borders and complete individualism.

hoppe libertarian really means double retard

>Commies are pretty based
You mean the Leninists and Stalinists that used the Jewish secret police to kill White opposition, the Maoists that arrested farmers that fixed their own tractors because they thought they sabotaged them in the first place, or the various so-called-Left-Libertarians that ended up being overtaken by tankies in several weeks?
More accurate:
>So you're a libertarian
"Yes"
>Do you think we could make cuts to the military?
"Yes"
>Do you think we should have tax cuts?
"Yes"
>Do you think we should make cuts to safety nets?
"Yes"
>Do you think we should remove restrictions to gun ownership?
"Yes"
>Do you think we should make cuts to embassies, public schools, or public assistance?
"Yes"
>So what else makes you a libertarian?
Defund the police. Audit corporatist deals and regulatory capture.

Hear. Fucking. Hear. ancap me senpi

>immigrant will have to compete with the highly competent, high IQ native population
Never the case, because you forget about odd jobs, summer jobs kids opt to do, manual labour. Open borders is a pure ideology. Just like libertarianism.

Not to mention all the criminals unchecked arrival will cause

i will put down the rake for u user, that was perfect

Hitler was against religion though.

you're a retard who uses modern day obsevations and trying to apply them to libertarian principles which explicitly only work in a libertarian society, none of which currently exist in any meaningful form.

Do you know why kids can afford to do part-time work? because their living costs are subsidized by their parents. Adult migrants literally cannot compete because they need a living wage. In the same way, a prospective criminal migrating to a libertarian society will have to deal with a heavily armed society where every man owns a rifle and is willing to defend his property with deadly force. Relying on crime in this kind of nation would be suicide.

What do you mean? DESU I only know about Libertarians from reading Reason.com and looking at Libertarian politicians. They all support open borders.

None of your "it's not a true libertarian order" ramblings makes sense. Nothing stops some Moushe to walk over the border with explosives or bioweapons. There is not way to privatise everything. There is no way to ensure the quality of environment or independent legal system. Pure ideology

>open borders
Enjoy terrorism moron

Nice try shill.

>>>>>>>
these r todays libertarians, they are no different than liberals. typical modern libertarians seem to lean left and hold some anarchist ideals. meanwhile on the right side these kind of libertarians believe in private property which this user described well how there could be no open borders

Trump more authoritarian than Castro (by a lot) Mugabe, and Mao? What the fuck is this garbage?

Its called libertarianism not fucking anarchy. The government exist, it only does not interfere with the people. You still pay your taxes for basic services, but the people/community/state get to decide how much, how long, and how soon. A national army would still exist, and an executive branch but they would enforce the peoples will not the executive branch. Now will those standing numbers be reduced? yeah probably, will we have an explosion of private community / state militias bet your sweet ass we will, does this mean we don't need a standing national military? Fuck no it doesn't of course we do. We just don't have to let someone else tell us how much it cost, and how big it should be. Kinda like the way some dudes in the late 1700's in philly originally intended.

You say individual liberty like its a bad thing. You're either free or cucked

>oh yeah? what about this hypothetical and unlikely scenario? checkmate, libtards!

Fuck off. If we count hypotheticals I could use the same argument against modern states and say there's no way they can function. Nothing is stopping people from going inside your countries and THEN suddenly developing bioweapons and going on killing sprees. Therefore states cannot function!

The obvious counter to that would be that it's not that common in practice. But using practice we can also demonstrate that libertrian-style open immigration is also perfectly practical, as it was done historically in several instances and enjoyed great success. Now you'll bring up more theoretical arguments from your ass because you need to justify your authoritarian nazi dream-state by any means possible, reality be damned.

people say ancaps are stupid, but authoritarian statists are by far the dumbest people I've seen.

agreed