Meat eating savages

youtube.com/watch?v=snVaO_COwzk

How do you live with the knowledge that you have nigger level empathy?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=60e_1438782894
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538471/Footage-emerged-cannibal-eating-leg-Muslim-Central-African-Republic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fucking food - they have none for you

Jesus Fucking christ, that is fucked up. Is this how they kill all fish?

Fish can't even feel pain, you cucks.

Sounds like bullshit to me. The fish wouldn't be flailing around like that if that were true.

What? No. When I go fishing I just cut the head off. Painless pretty much.

I think they're preparing a special kind of fish that helps keep the meat preserved by not cutting the head off.

It's just a survival mechanism to escape danger.

Insects do similar things.

>halibut

so fuckin good

How do you cut the head off?

It flails so it can get back to water, not cause it's in pain dum dum

>has to physically feel for it to be negative

Then why did only begin flailing when he stuck that needle i nit

How do you live with the knowledge that you have the estrogen levels of a walking vagina?

I have seen wife beaters use the same logic.

They do it by also having nigger level IQs.

It can't fucking breathe out of water

good one you filthy plant murderer

i just club the fish i catch. there's no need for anything fancier.

So...just like pain.

That's what it looks like when they try to swim away but theres no water.

When I go fishing, I put them in a bucket with little water in it and a couple hours later, theyre just dead

I don't think it has emotions either dude. Fish are pretty much swimming sacks of meat that feel nothing.

Makes sense, I guess wife beaters can fish too

Asians simply love torturing their food before eating it.

I think you mean "meat-eating"

>fish is stupid creature
>fish feels something stabbing it
>flails not out of pain but a "get the fuck off of me" measure

People don't feel pain. All that jumping and kicking people do when ISIS burns or decapitated someone is just a survival mechanism :^)

Chop it off.

>user upsetti over flounder being cut while alive.
I work on a boat.
We sometimes catch sculpin in out traps. You know what we do to them? I slit below its Jaw, exposing its heart; I take the knife then jam it inside, then cut its abdomen open. Then I slit the sculpin's tail on each side several times.. Wanna know something terrible? It stays alive for hours in the crate, even with its guts falling out. We slap it on the spindle in the trap, dump the gear, then we wait till the next day to fish it. Imagine when it gets to the bottom, how many things come along to eat at its still-living body. I used to cut its head and jam my finger into its noodly brain to end its life a more humane way, but I don't give a shit anymore.

Do you know why I don't give a shit?
Because this happens billions of times a day probably, in the sea already. There are billions of animals in the water killing eachother. There's sharks biting the ever living shit out of fish, and some probably get away and die in pain.

All animal's life is not my concern. All human life is not my concern. My only concern is to my family and community. I live to accept nature and live to be moral within my nature, in a sustainable fashion. That's why I don't eat red meat. I only eat fish ,eggs, ducks and deer for meat.

You produce your own testosterone. Also, there are less cruel ways to get animal protein via dairy and ethical egg farming.

Plants don't have central nervous systems.

the fish didn't deserve that

humans are monsters

>Meat eating savages
non Sup Forums slide thread...saged

fucking kek

the animal dies instantly. what youre seeing is just nerves. same thing happens when you cut a chicken's head off, the body continues moving.

It isn't fucked up, it's how the Japanese kill fish--it's the most painless and quick way to do it because it instantly destroys the brain.

To escape danger, insects do the same thing, and they don't feel pain dum dum. They feel nothing, it's kinda when your body dies it still twitches, it's a instinct.

He should've just apologized right after, right leaf?

It's more about the person inflicting the harm and how lack of empathy for animals is related to anti-social behavior in general.

and animals aren't people... whats your point

typical plant murderer logic

I eat plants. Plants are alive. Humans are alive too. Therefore I can kill and eat humans. Your logic sucks.

Fuck off vegan hippie.

that is a disgusting creature

imagine how many other living fish it ate, and slowly digested in its stomach acid

I eat meat and wear furs out of necessity. Animals should be killed if their population needs to be culled if they're harmful to crops and livestock, and killed for disease control.

To have nig or mainland chinaman empathy is to kill for no purpose except to feel a little endorphin boost to feel less pathetic.

First off, fish dont have nerve endings like we do so they dont feel pain.

Second the blade is cutting the fishes brain, not even we would be able to feel that.

>You produce your own testosterone. Also, there are less cruel ways to get animal protein via dairy and ethical egg farming.

I was talking about the high estrogen levels that drive a person to take such a ludicrous stand. Top of the food chain is a good place to be. Eat of be eaten.

Also, If you think about it, hunting is probably the most humane way an animal can go. Alternatives include getting smashed by a vehicle or eaten alive/torn to shreds by other animals.

>How do you live with the knowledge that you have nigger level empathy?
empathy, not sure you understand how it works. I feel bad for animal being killed so I can eat but they keep me alive so i can feel.

>not even we would be able to feel that

maybe we should execute people this way then?

You can kill and eat humans, doesn't mean people will come after you after you do it.

With what? Hand ax?

>Because this happens billions of times a day probably, in the sea already. There are billions of animals in the water killing eachother. There's sharks biting the ever living shit out of fish, and some probably get away and die in pain.

Its hilarious how people think animals aren't cruel as fuck to each other

Flail is the programmed response to pressure above a certain threshold, which would give it a chance to escape a creature trying to restrain it.

Just like the human programmed response to an unexpected noise is to lean forwards and shield the back of the neck before looking around, because that would make it harder for a predator to attack your neck.

because you asked some of them???

We already do, but with electrical currents. How far is your head in your ass?

>doesn't even have eyebrows to make facial expressions with

Fuck those swimming edible robots and their """feelings""".

This would make sense if you weren't living in a near post-scarcity country. I understand people needing hunt when meat is the only option, but you literally live in an economy where beans, eggs, and dairy are cheaper than meat. Meat is a luxury, not a matter of survival.

you know what we do when we catch fish in a canoe?

smack them with a paddle

it's basically the same thing

the electric chair is considered inhuman and a relic of the past for a reason.

No not its not.
I have used a fish bat before .
First hit if you have any aim and are not a limp wristed faggot knocks them the fuck out.

This shit in OPs clip was cruel shit.

i like you

fare thee well

When I die I hope someone eats me. I don't want my body, the culmination of my entire life, to just go to waste. I'd like it to be nourishment for someone, or at least something. I'd prefer a person, preferably a loved one, but I guess as long as something eats me it's okay. Even if it's just my rotting body feeding plants. I don't want to be preserved and shoved in a box. That would be wasting me.

how was it cruel? you destroy the brain right away

But we still use other methods dum dum. Think of it like this, would you rather have to watch a fish getting hung for it's crimes, or see it's head split open with a knife giving it a quick death?

>When asked how he wished to be buried, he left instructions to be thrown outside the city wall so wild animals could feast on his body. When asked if he minded this, he said, "Not at all, as long as you provide me with a stick to chase the creatures away!" When asked how he could use the stick since he would lack awareness, he replied "If I lack awareness, then why should I care what happens to me when I am dead?"

Deliciously.

No, you barbarian, a meat cleaver. Razor sharp, built to purpose. The tool for the job.

It looks disturbing but the Japanese have it down, the technique is officially sanctioned in North America too.

I agree, if you can get anyone to do it.

Meat isn't a luxury dum dum. It has every type of protein you need. Thats why most people who go vegan look like skeletons or cheat their diets.

A m16 with a knife attachment.

hurrrrrrrrr It is hilarious how fucking 12 year olds are allowed to use the computer.
I mean what else would attribute the concept of cruelty to the conduct of animals as if they are people.

Animals do not have an understanding of what is and isn't cruel. People do and have the ability to avoid it but choose not to as they are cunts.
You fucking little dumb cunt.

Diogenes was a boss.

>Japanese
>Caring about animals suffering
pic one

vegan != vegatarian

eat cruelty free eggs

Fish ain't meat faggot. No hooves, no meat. Fucking vegan fucks.

Dat lioness thirsty af

This is my point. What sets whites apart from others is empathy towards animals.

Fish lack the neurological capability to feel pain
They're literally soulless

>Source

I really don't get why that dude is eating a foot.

Is he trying to show how tough he is?

You could say that you think that something is afoot.

livele- I mean pussyleakers get the fuck out
its a fish
liveleak.com/view?i=60e_1438782894

yes out of all groups whites are the best but still plenty of cunts in the (my) white group.

We may be the greatest species produced by nature but we are still subject to it's laws.

The basis of modern liberalism, and by extension vegan hippies, is that man is some sort of god that walks the earth when actually we are beasts just like the rest of the animal kingdom and by denying this you actually distance yourselves from the animals you claim to love

They are eating to survive. You can go to a supermarket and buy a pound of dried beans for $1.00 and a dozen eggs (cage free, no sexing ) for $3.

>Take away a chickens kin
>Most chickens who have been born to breed eggs dont survive after the 20th egg

Egg farmers do it worse dum dum. It's almost like you don't know the farming or hunting industry.

Oh fuck, he's eating the muslim that killed his wife

He's savage.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538471/Footage-emerged-cannibal-eating-leg-Muslim-Central-African-Republic.html

>"This poor fish is being killed for food!!!!"
>"Muh feelings!!!!"
>"Time to cheer myself up"
>"www.liveleak.com"
>"LOOOOOOL SANDNIGGERS GETTING ABSOLUTELY BEE TEE EFF OH"
Animal cucks need to leave

It would be accurate to intone that this muslim really blew it this time.

what is flawed about that logic?

REEEEE

I don't think this is going to end the argument but likely that it's what people are referring to when they say "fish don't feel pain".

niggers value being crazy above all other qualities.
Look at the niggers in our US hoods.
"Oh shit he cray cray"
Being an out of control savage fucktard who is dangerous means more then being successful/educated/civilized/etc

In summary
niggers

Cruelty free farms exist, you know. My aunt runs one and I get eggs from her. The older hens' eggs taste a bit weird, but they are still eggs.

Read up on fish brains. Also, don't mistake violent flapping as an indicator of serious discomfort. Those movements are the only ones it has, and the muscles are attuned to water which has much higher density than air.

So the frog gets to watch you eat it? o_O

Fish is fish. Hell, fishing is one of the most based things you can do.

Represents self reliance.