Prove that you aren't a blind follower of Jesus Christ

Name one criticism you have of him.

He waited at least 12 years before sharing divine knowledge

He invented the biggest lie in history and fucked my ancestors by making his false religion a support for the empire collapse

He doesn't exist

jesus did nothing wrong

he was a Jew, otherwise a pretty cool dude

He his nice when you are on his side but become your worse enemy if you not agree with him on at least one point.

Your jews friends didn't agree with this. hopefully the empire kept fighting for centuries his adepts before to get defeated on the battle of ponte milvio.

didn't come back

When is he coming back for the payback time aka the anti christ. "He's back and he's mad as hell, because nobody listened to him, not even the church." Guys, he was Buddhist all along.

If you have anything against Him, you're just a teenage edgelord.

Jesus from what I understand said some pretty cool stuff, like to not kill white people. But I wish people would get over the "god" meme

>Hey guize, find fault in the ultimate infallible intelligence with our totally fallible low level mortal perspective
>tips fedora
I feel sorry for you.

Another neoliberal God-mocking blasphemy thread. How ordinary.

Don't have a criticism. I'm not edgy enough.

Loving your enemies is a terrible idea.

Treating a captured enemy fairly i can understand.

>criticize God in the flesh

nice try satan

if ever you find that your personal opinions conflict with the almighty God, you're the one who needs to change

He promised to come back in one generation and we have waited for milleniums

Too much compassion, not enough wisdom. When he was incarnated. this abundance of compassion led to his destruction.

He has, since then, balanced this distortion.

He is the only perfect human. And the only perfect God. The only God who came to help man not to rule him

he wasn't a real person

It is too autocratic and dogmatic in nature

>When is he coming back for the payback time aka the anti christ.

he already did that, don't you know he was born in the time of Caesar augustus and came back during the time of Caesar Vespasian

My one criticism is - that Jesus is too damn brown.

he was shitskin but he was the best shitskin that ever lived

How much wine did he make at the wedding at Cana?

>Not enough

He is fish of spirit
his shadow is satan

He said he'd come back....

Hippie bullshit in Ecclesiastes

He refused to stand up for himself against those who denied gods will

he tunelessly whistles

do you have proof?

He chews his food too loud.

He was not very nice to that one fig tree

"Slave Morality."

Jesus isn't white

His relationship with his father is convoluted.

fuck off you jew satanist

jesus #1 usa!

He was one of (((them)))

He enjoyed vague parables and platitudes instead of being plain about what he wanted.

He broke out the whip on those moneychangers, but then got all testy when his disciples wanted him to dish out a little of that fire and brimstone like the good old days.

true, he withered that fig tree to shit and told his homeboys
'dont ever try this or you will go to hell' right around the time he fucked up the bitcoin jews in the temple

Filthy jews hated and still hate Jesus.

Some of the gnostic sects new what was up.

in fact thats a biblical lesson right there: dont do bitcoin meetups @ churches... jesus fucked it up back then, he'll fuck you up today too.

timeless lessons