Fuck all niggers

HOW DO WE STOP ALL THESE NIGGERS FROM STEALING OUR JOBS??

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/Crude-Coal-Tar_131099934.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.VJWdPP
alibaba.com/product-detail/Best-Selling-Wholesale-Down-Pillow-Inserts_60644575219.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.9CBbVT&s=p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What? So, my father who works his ass off in the freaking coal mines somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing media narrative and your own biases with reality. Also, the white trash people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but some black people actually do work.

Get the fuck out Tumblr.

Those of us who are not living on section 8 and weren't given stupid names like Bonqueisha Jackson actually do work for a living.

Niggers can't do math, my future is fine

Niggers create more jobs than they steal. Judges, court recorders, legal clerks, lawyers, police, prison guards, social workers, ambulance drivers and bullet hole surgeons, welfare office clerks... The economy would collapse overnight without niggers.

Nigs don't want jobs manl

if you find a nigger replacing you, you either got shafted by affirmative action, or are working at Mcdonalds, either way it;s unlikely if you are a qualified, competent individual. Don't work nigger jobs.

Woah that really jumbled my neurons

be your own boss? design a bed that keeps you a the same temp all night long, Comfybed, design a portable air purifier for Chinese market, launch a cool website called pepebook, to get in your need to draw a nice pepe of yourselves, full user, login with webcam an algorithm analyzing drawing and your fuck white male faces. design a ICE exhaust that recycle the heat to feed your engine with hydrogen/oxygen and reduce gas consumption blablabla (also get murdered for this one or put in an asylum). STOP LOOKING TO BE A SLAVE, BECOME A MASTER LIKE MUSK. I get these seemingly stupid idea all the time, and as Einstein said; "If at first it doesn't sound stupid, it's probably not worth it" You think I sound stupid? Excellent, get to work. opencrowdsource it. We musk do it.

The leaf isnt wrong

#1 Don't use the word Nigger because that is Jewish. It only causes racial tension.

#2 Repeal the amendment that makes black people United States citizens and you are good to go.

#3 Black people will be given a chunk of United States territory and there will be incentives to return to Africa.

#4 ???

#5 Profit.

get a real job

Nigger comes from the Ethiopian name of negus, so not Jewish.

By getting a real job, not something behind a register

>NIGGERS
>stealing jobs
kek

there are ethiopian jews though

Please tell me thats not what you unironically think it's from

niggers don't do jobs they just slowly take everything

>niggers
>working

lol no

Before, Nigger just meant black, and everyone was okay with this. Now, it's a totally different story and Jews want whites to use this word and they use it themselves to cause racial tension.

>Sup Forums
>jobs

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHAA

>niggers dont work, lol welfare
>HOW DO WE STOP ALL THESE NIGGERS FROM STEALING OUR JOBS??

>niggers
>working
Wow you guys are getting crazy

Genocide

alibaba.com/product-detail/Crude-Coal-Tar_131099934.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.VJWdPP

alibaba.com/product-detail/Best-Selling-Wholesale-Down-Pillow-Inserts_60644575219.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.9CBbVT&s=p

>implying Sup Forums works and black people don't

gas the NEETs now

>ID: 95CGNogG
>Nog
kek

First i hear, "They are lazy and stupid". Now I hear, "They are taking our jobs". Can't be both. Unless........ oh....

>giving away a chunk of rightful american clay
>ever

Said no one ever

>nigger
>working